Curious

Ozark, MO

#1 Feb 3, 2013
What do you think of these so called "gangsters"?
rat haters

Ozark, MO

#3 Feb 3, 2013
They r all stupid excluding cody stark my cousin he got missed up in the group of RATS THEY R ALL RETARDED BESIDES HIM........ U GUYS R ALL LOSERS
eff haterz

Columbia, MO

#5 Feb 5, 2013
If you don't like the lifestyle they live then you can kiss their ass.. That's the problem with society today, nobody comes together and confronts a problem that matters. The 'park rats' got it.. you don't have shit.
Alex

United States

#6 Feb 5, 2013
Why don't they all just grow up and get jobs and move out of their parents houses and give back to society
lol

United States

#7 Feb 5, 2013
So funny white redneck gangsters in eminence im scared now
peck

United States

#8 Feb 5, 2013
All the rats are grown and having mice of there own now.
someone

Ozark, MO

#9 Feb 5, 2013
They think they gangsters wen they not. If they wanna be gangsters than they should go get in a real gang. And they need to stop hanging out at park so our children can play there
SeymourHoes

Ozark, MO

#10 Feb 8, 2013
I recently moved from Southern California to Mountain View.

Make no mistakes about it; those kids are not even in the minor leagues when it comes to "'banging".

All they equate to is a bunch of "homies" without a gang or a neighborhood to claim.
Coral

United States

#11 Apr 18, 2013
Lmao I don't know any parkrats who claim to be "gangsters"
Bree

West Plains, MO

#12 May 10, 2013
I agree Coral. I have never heard the claims either. Hmm, seems like people really need to get their facts straight.
OUTCASTS

Columbia, MO

#14 Jan 2, 2014
We never said were gansters all we are is a group of friend that dont give a shit about what u assholes think of us we dont like sports and we dont live to please the people in this town we have no where eles to go aleast we dont crowed up walmart parking lot like dum asses its a public park we never clamed it and just so u know we DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT U THINK OF US WE NEVER HAVE so get a life and stop wasting your time talking about us .
visine

Sparta, MO

#15 Jan 2, 2014
OUTCASTS wrote:
We never said were gansters all we are is a group of friend that dont give a shit about what u assholes think of us we dont like sports and we dont live to please the people in this town we have no where eles to go aleast we dont crowed up walmart parking lot like dum asses its a public park we never clamed it and just so u know we DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT U THINK OF US WE NEVER HAVE so get a life and stop wasting your time talking about us .
Your anger belies your words. If you didn't careyou wouldn't be so angry and you wouldn't protest so much.
Zack

Ozark, MO

#16 Jan 27, 2014
Not everyone there is useless. Some of the best people I know used to hang out there.
Yeah sure, there are a few who could do better, but stop and think. If you were put in their shoes where would you be? Have you been where most of us have been? Our last names aren't Acklin, or Chowning, or any of the favorites in mountain view. All we are is a bunch of friends that like to hang out at the park.

As for the rumors about people shooting up at the park..
That shit is nasty. Nobody I know down there would, and if they did it would be in the walls of their own home.
They aren't stupid, contrary to popular belief. And most have jobs and pay taxes for that matter as well.

Quit your bitching. Ain't you got a cousin to fuck you incest bitch

See, how does that feel?
park patron

Sparta, MO

#17 Mar 30, 2014
haters be hatin. you might know our place, but you dont know our names, stop judging ppl you dont understand. noone in mtn view is gangsters... least of all a bunch of ppl who hang out in a public park. you guys are stupid to believe such rumors. yes we may be undesirable, yes some may not have jobs, but really where else would you like us to hang at? sonic? wal mart parking lot? thats just dumb. nobody openly does drugs or causes trouble. nobody is keeping your kids fromm playing at the park, most of the regulars who hang out there are the ppl actually keeping the place clean. so before you judge why dont you get the facts, try hanging out there and seeing what the ppl are like before you sling dirt on our names. park rats are mostly good ppl. just because there is a few bad apples dont trash all of the youth of the town. judgemental fools

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain View Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jackie rector 1 hr Friends 4
Bruce sharp 1 hr Jess 2
Secret compound being built? 2 hr Dispevov Zantolik 31
kyla button (Feb '14) 8 hr Dre 19
Kristy Rea (Jul '11) 8 hr Helpin you out 3
missing girl-Elisabeth Hornbeck (Oct '15) 18 hr Born in West Plains 73
Erika Shoemaker 22 hr BUZ 5

Mountain View Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance