just a warning for folks
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Had it

Pittsburgh, PA

#156 May 5, 2013
DOS wrote:
<quoted text> u wanna know ur issues u cant find love thats why it says on ur facebook that u make up lies saying u have found love but in the end u always run them off!!! Get life ho nobody wants u !!! U been played with like a 8 week old puppy!!
Unfortunately what you say is true. I do care for Kayla but honestly what man would want to be with someone who treats them the way she does. You can't have a relationship without RESPECT and she can't even respect herself let alone anyone else.
Kayla

United States

#157 May 5, 2013
Had it wrote:
<quoted text> Kayla (Elizabeth always posts under her account and you always have the same location), you are completely correct in the fact that you COULD be a GREAT person but everything being said is completely true. A "great person" does not say the things that you do on here EVER. Your actions on here are a disgrace. You are not fooling anyone. I only want the best for you and Noah but you have to wake up and admit that you are acting inappropriately and it's completely uncalled for. You have to admit your mistakes and wrong doings in order to correct your future behavior.
Probably not just one Kayla. Ever thought about that you dumb ho ho. Your so immature thinking your Kayla is posting.
Had it

Netherlands

#158 May 5, 2013
Kayla wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably not just one Kayla. Ever thought about that you dumb ho ho. Your so immature thinking your Kayla is posting.
Look up the definition of immature. I am really quite shocked by the lack of education. It's very disappointing. And I must add your post speaks volumes on your maturity level or lack thereof.
Had it

Netherlands

#159 May 5, 2013
DOS wrote:
<quoted text> u wanna know ur issues u cant find love thats why it says on ur facebook that u make up lies saying u have found love but in the end u always run them off!!! Get life ho nobody wants u !!! U been played with like a 8 week old puppy!!
Are you from Mt. View? I am just curious if all people there are so ill educated or if it is just Kayla and her friends (if someone besides her really is posting). I can't say that you have demonstrated the highest level of maturity but I can see that you at least have some basic knowledge and understand the meaning of commonly known words. And your lack of maturity in some posts could easily be understood if you have dealt with Kayla often. It is difficult for me not to go completely immature at times and as you can see a few posts ago I did lose all sense of composure. Lol
Had it

Germany

#160 May 5, 2013
Kayla wrote:
<quoted text>
Kayla wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have used a word such as misguided, unacquainted or even ignorant to the specific situation. Immature means un/under developed emotionally or intellectually. Name calling is immature. Basing my belief based on information provided and by someone's past behavior would be inferring, to deduce or to surmise.
Erica

Herndon, VA

#161 May 5, 2013
the Real kayla lives off T-highway turn left at the first curve then go down about mile be a wood house on the left she lives in the basement there. Girl dont even have a car because she to dumb to learn how to drive lol
Had it

Sweden

#162 May 6, 2013
Erica wrote:
the Real kayla lives off T-highway turn left at the first curve then go down about mile be a wood house on the left she lives in the basement there. Girl dont even have a car because she to dumb to learn how to drive lol
That seems to be extremely common around there. I know more people in Cabool, Mt. View, Mt. Grove, etc where people not only do not have a car but never take their test. I cannot imagine having to depend on others to get me to where I need to go. Especially as a parent! I like being able to take my children to the park, sporting events, vacation and the DOCTOR! If I need milk in the middle of winter I have no intention of dragging my children out to walk or sit and wait hoping someone will bring it to me. Driving provides great freedom and independence and is rather necessary if you don't live in a large city such as New York.
lipstick

Cambridge, MA

#164 May 12, 2013
kayla wrote:
<quoted text>
You all r going to hell when I am done with you.
can t go there when you already live there?so ya you ll be seeing u soon! Kayla!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain View Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leftist propaganda 1 hr USA lady 17
Gender Reasignment 5 hr Oh my starry night 36
missing girl-Elisabeth Hornbeck (Oct '15) 7 hr hmm 60
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 8 hr Guest 939
Jacob loo..what kinda person is he? 22 hr Waiting 16
Liberty boys basketball coach Wed Bear 5
Trump for president! Mar 21 guest 637

Mountain View Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain View Mortgages