United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Hello everyone in Mtn View. Me and my husband Richard are from Hot Springs Ark we are a trained couple to sub contract our self out as trackers we been hired by Robert D Abbott and Tammy Allen to track people that as tried to run them down plus track his ex wife Michelle S Abbott and his ex Emily Ross the mother on his son Anderson James Ross. So before anyone starts in on us this is ur warning we are trained to get bank accounts, cell numbers,address, address to next to kin. So please take my advice we dont play around no we aint the law but the law if no trouble for us. We have lawyers that will handle that.
Emily Ross

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Come and get me. I got 3 lawyers.
Heather M Adams

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

well do bytch because ur lawyers are small town our lawyers are from New York. Emily Ross from Birch Tree Mo. Enaged to Jordan Rogers. Let's see Miss Emily u been a nauty girl filing false charges on people so that proves ur lawyers aint that good if they couldnt help u get off of that. Let's see what all i have here going be school be a nurse well that wont work if u have a felon charge for drugs. Where should i got next lets see maybe run a back ground on ur whole family. Better yet lets make a call to DFS since i got medical records sayin that Anderson been abused.

“Thads Friend”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Heather M Adams wrote:
Hello everyone in Mtn View. Me and my husband Richard are from Hot Springs Ark we are a trained couple to sub contract our self out as trackers we been hired by Robert D Abbott and Tammy Allen to track people that as tried to run them down plus track his ex wife Michelle S Abbott and his ex Emily Ross the mother on his son Anderson James Ross. So before anyone starts in on us this is ur warning we are trained to get bank accounts, cell numbers,address, address to next to kin. So please take my advice we dont play around no we aint the law but the law if no trouble for us. We have lawyers that will handle that.
Blaaaa blaaaaa blaaaaa blaaaaaaa blaaaaaaas
Heather M Adams

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

to thad friends hmmmm do u have a d,ck stuck in ur mouth is that why u cant talk right? Boy u have no clue who ur messing with 1000 yards out aint to far out to see u.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Everything you posted about Emily is able to be found by using Google or simply asking someone who knows her. That doesn't take a trained individual to find out. I have never met Emily or heard of her before this post but was still able to get that information. If someone hired people to protect them or whatever you wouldn't announce it to the people. You can act like you are close enough to Thad's friend to see him but I could say the same but doesn't make it true. I am definitely glad I did not hire you for your services because if you posted anything like you have and with the spelling you used I would be humiliated that anyone knew that I even associated with someone like that. You don't scare anyone and your New York attorneys won't be able to do any better than a good lawyer from Missouri. New York doesn't mean better. The law is the law.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Oh and you might want to check your spelling before posting so people might actually believe you. After reviewing old forums about Robert, Michelle, Emily and Tammy it is quite noticeable that you are the same person that has posted before.
Emily Ross

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Heather Adams better watch her back. I know where you live and what you drive.

“Thads Friend”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Glad to live far away wrote:
Oh and you might want to check your spelling before posting so people might actually believe you. After reviewing old forums about Robert, Michelle, Emily and Tammy it is quite noticeable that you are the same person that has posted before.
Very good . I think she enjoys the sound of her own voice. She tricks no one but pre schoolers . She is sooo stupid !
Richard

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

dumb redneck dont know where me and my wife Heather lives because if u all did u be in ready mix by now. So listen up close this time u wanna come out of ur shack homes and play with the big guns come on out because we can send u something that will give u the shock of ur life. So yea u rednecks need go back making ur babies by ur own family and just stay out of our way.
Glad to live far away

Pleasant Hope, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Richard and Heather must be really cheap to hire. They are definitely not professionals and seek to a level they should be ashamed of. It's quite comical though
local woman

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Glad to live far away wrote:
Richard and Heather must be really cheap to hire. They are definitely not professionals and seek to a level they should be ashamed of. It's quite comical though
how about we show up ur house and prove to u how we professional we are? Cause ur barking up the wrong tree when it comes to us. We was running the streets when ur daddy was banging ur gramma.
Glad to live far away

Pleasant Hope, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

I would love for you to stop by. Dinner will be ready soon. Please come join us.
Emily Ross

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Heather M Adams wrote:
well do bytch because ur lawyers are small town our lawyers are from New York. Emily Ross from Birch Tree Mo. Enaged to Jordan Rogers. Let's see Miss Emily u been a nauty girl filing false charges on people so that proves ur lawyers aint that good if they couldnt help u get off of that. Let's see what all i have here going be school be a nurse well that wont work if u have a felon charge for drugs. Where should i got next lets see maybe run a back ground on ur whole family. Better yet lets make a call to DFS since i got medical records sayin that Anderson been abused.
Well I just found out a few things about you heather adams. First off u a dumb bytch and secondly u cant spell wurth a lick. Try coming at me when u figure so real stuff out u old nappy bytch.
Mark

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

That New York lawyer cant do shit in MO.But a gun can settle anything anywhere.
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Mark wrote:
u dumb moron people like u is the reason why gun laws are getting bad!!
Emily Ross

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Mark wrote:
Looks like u just threaten my life. My lawyer will be in contact with you soon. Your IP address has already been traced.
wow

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Emily Ross wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like u just threaten my life. My lawyer will be in contact with you soon. Your IP address has already been traced.
i would agree with u there Emily i would take that as a threat too!
oh yeah

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Oh yeah, call the police right now! You have got him for sure with that threat!!!
Mark

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Richard wrote:
dumb redneck dont know where me and my wife Heather lives because if u all did u be in ready mix by now. So listen up close this time u wanna come out of ur shack homes and play with the big guns come on out because we can send u something that will give u the shock of ur life. So yea u rednecks need go back making ur babies by ur own family and just stay out of our way.
You are a redneck,you just could not come out in Missouri so you moved to fagville Cal.so you could get fruit up your ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mountain View Discussions

Search the Mountain View Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barton 4 hr batman no wait a second 1
WARNING for Willow Springs 5 hr fed-up 9
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 6 hr RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,777
Coastal Energy Environmental Hazards 7 hr hog 18
shelby stephens 8 hr who 15
M.U.N.C.H willow springs missouri (Jun '10) 10 hr hometown gal 60
women who dont wear panties in willow 15 hr Dincas 12
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mountain View Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••