rebel chick

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jan 8, 2013
well looks like thumper is back in town. Aka robert abbott seen him in west plains last night he about a 8 skinny girls with around sittin in the parking lot by pizza hut. I can tell ever since i dated him back high school he's charge looks like he's doing good in life now. Heard from one of his family members that he's own's nice house. But i know he as a bad a$$ truck i like to have. Anyone know how track him down?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2 Mar 30, 2013
rebel chick wrote:
well looks like thumper is back in town. Aka robert abbott seen him in west plains last night he about a 8 skinny girls with around sittin in the parking lot by pizza hut. I can tell ever since i dated him back high school he's charge looks like he's doing good in life now. Heard from one of his family members that he's own's nice house. But i know he as a bad a$$ truck i like to have. Anyone know how track him down?
Well I know how to get ahold of him and will pass on the message.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain View Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How much does it cost to rent the pavillion at ... 2 hr Force 3
tarra atnip (Oct '11) 3 hr Hill 14
where is ray chaney (Feb '10) 8 hr Self 24
D lemon 9 hr Joe c 1
hate people who blame others when they are doin... Sun no name 4
Starks are narks (Sep '11) Sun whatever 10
Moving to Sylvan oaks (Feb '13) May 1 Newbie 18
More from around the web

Mountain View People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE