rebel chick

Herndon, VA

#1 Jan 8, 2013
well looks like thumper is back in town. Aka robert abbott seen him in west plains last night he about a 8 skinny girls with around sittin in the parking lot by pizza hut. I can tell ever since i dated him back high school he's charge looks like he's doing good in life now. Heard from one of his family members that he's own's nice house. But i know he as a bad a$$ truck i like to have. Anyone know how track him down?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2 Mar 30, 2013
rebel chick wrote:
well looks like thumper is back in town. Aka robert abbott seen him in west plains last night he about a 8 skinny girls with around sittin in the parking lot by pizza hut. I can tell ever since i dated him back high school he's charge looks like he's doing good in life now. Heard from one of his family members that he's own's nice house. But i know he as a bad a$$ truck i like to have. Anyone know how track him down?
Well I know how to get ahold of him and will pass on the message.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain View Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
special lady 6 hr maybe 53
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 8 hr aha 967
Liberty boys basketball coach 11 hr imo 13
milf Sat Sam 8
missing girl-Elisabeth Hornbeck (Oct '15) May 26 Her brother 68
Viva Trump yess May 24 Whaaaacked out 10
Wayne Metroz and Christa Halsted (Nov '14) May 23 No more bff 40

Mountain View Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain View Mortgages