Has anyone been and what do u think?
Jasper

Wentzville, MO

#2 Sep 15, 2009
I think he is very rude and I won't be back
shine and dine

Columbia, MO

#3 Sep 15, 2009
I don't know, but I can't drive by there without laughing my butt off.
Food

United States

#4 Sep 15, 2009
I have eaten there before and I think it is the best place to eat in town. The burgars are to die for, The fries sucked but man that has to be the best burgar i have ate in a long time..
abc

Chestnutridge, MO

#5 Sep 15, 2009
I have been there several times. The food is always good. The owner always makes a point to ask how everything is. I have never seen him be rude. I guarantee if you tell him you dont like the fries he would do something about it.
wth

United States

#6 Sep 15, 2009
Please...its a car wash / restaurant!
Steak on a stick

Ellington, MO

#7 Sep 15, 2009
wth wrote:
Please...its a car wash / restaurant!
Yummy!! Don't knock it til you've tried it. You are missing out on some fine steak on a stick!
wth

United States

#8 Sep 15, 2009
Yea thats how I like my steak! On a stick.
steak on a stick

Ellington, MO

#9 Sep 15, 2009
wth wrote:
Yea thats how I like my steak! On a stick.
I detected a bit of sarcasm in that statement.
cruisin

Columbia, MO

#10 Sep 15, 2009
The burgers are good but the prices are a little too high for what you get. Probably wont go back even though the food was good. Just didnt think it was that good.

Since: Nov 08

Ozark, MO

#11 Sep 16, 2009
Jasper wrote:
I think he is very rude and I won't be back
I've noticed more than enough rude service in Mtn View. Especially at the Back 40. I will never go there again.
wth

United States

#12 Sep 16, 2009
steak on a stick wrote:
<quoted text>
I detected a bit of sarcasm in that statement.
Ya think!
Crystal

Columbia, MO

#13 Sep 16, 2009
All I know is that there is one nasty bitch working there and I wont eat there as long as she is working there.

Since: Aug 09

Norwood, MO

#14 Sep 17, 2009
my self been there once do not like the waitress, brandi shoop, so i will never go to eat there again, also the food was over priced and the size of the food was small for the price! and do you think that that big assed sign is going to bring in any more people NOT!! i tell every one that i know that it is shit, and that is all it takes in this small town is to get people talking!!
My Thoughts

Roby, MO

#15 Sep 18, 2009
You can't make everyone happy that's for sure! Personally my family and I love their burgers on the tortilla shell. You will never eat one on a bun again! Especially the Horseradish burger and the salsa burger. Its says on their menu that you don't need ketchup or mustard for their burgers and they are SO right! Brandy and the owner have always been super nice to us! They will make it right by you IF you will tell them any problems you have. I feel that the prices are reasonable considering the price of food nowdays. Food is expensive folks. Tell you what, go to the store and buy all the stuff you need for your family. A meal like you would eat there with all the sides and condiments, then see what the bill is. I think it may surprise you.
ohic

United States

#16 Sep 18, 2009
What the wrote:
Has anyone been and what do u think?
i've ate there it is good, BUT food portions are TOO SMALL, and prices are TOO HIGH!!!!!! Especially for this area! Hope Dine and Shine reads this. Not many can afford such the HIGH prices.
fan

Seymour, MO

#17 Sep 19, 2009
The burgers are great at Arnolds. I am srry for the ones that believe they are overpriced because they must not have payed attention to how much they have paid recently at Sonic. That place is outrageous. The burgers at Arnolds are possibly the best burgers I have ever eaten. Everyone has a complaint from just about any place in Mtn. View, I just want to let Arnolds BBQ know to keep up the good work and I will continue to come back.
Oh Yeah, if you do decide to eat there, try the Cajun Burger, absolutely awesome.
Oh ya

Ava, MO

#18 Jan 20, 2010
WOW that food SUCKS big time and prices are too high and Owners a REAL Freak............He about lost it when asked for spare napkin and salt.I cant see place staying open much longer with little to no customers in place and weird owner with crappy service and bland food thats way overpriced.
hello

United States

#19 Jan 20, 2010
The burgers are frozen and crap. not real meat as I've had in other restaurants. They can hide the crappy meat with all the shit they out on it. Really people - those who think their burgers are so great - have pretty low standards. overpriced and small portions.
I know

Booneville, AR

#20 Jan 20, 2010
I cant believe what I'm reading here! You might say the food is a little bit high, but to say they have frozen burgers, and not real meat! OMG they by it at Richards Brothers, at the meat counter! I find their portions to be fine as well. To the guy that said they have bland food, lmao! You have got to be kidding me! The most flavorful burgers I've ever tasted, they're marinated and full of flavor. The pulled pork is very good too, it's five bucks with fries. They stay busy, so that speaks for itself. You should try it out if you have never been. It may not be for everyone but all my friends love it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain View Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wendal bailey and shandi stillwell??? 2 hr sexonthebeach 8
officer moore 2 hr juicebox 9
Chief of police (Sep '10) 2 hr interested 50
Keith bay thief 4 hr Haha 2
Rocky Dewitt (Jun '13) 14 hr I know 8
People digging up football field Sun mvp 3
Betty Rodriguez Sat betty Rodriguez 6
More from around the web

Mountain View People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE