Shooting in Mountain View last night

Posted in the Mountain View Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Nosey

Mountain View, MO

#1 Jun 21, 2010
Was there a shooting in Mountain View last night, any details? What happened on T highway Saturday night? Seems like Mountain View may have been a happening little town this weekend.
wondering myself

United States

#3 Jun 21, 2010
It was about 11 oclock sunday night some girl shot her brother killed him & she also shot his girlfriend down t hwy onto a county road still dont know who it is
just heard

Eminence, MO

#4 Jun 21, 2010
Heard it was Lucy Crawford that shot her brother don't know anymore than that. I don't even know her or her brother.
karen

Forsyth, MO

#5 Jun 21, 2010
well, its like this if a brooks got shot we would of known im pretty sure. so stop starting shit
omg

United States

#6 Jun 21, 2010
does anyone know why she shot them?
smile

Cross Timbers, MO

#7 Jun 21, 2010
thats sad whats the world coming to

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#9 Jun 21, 2010
good wrote:
It's from all the black people. their criminal instinct is rubbing off on us decent white folks. They all need to go back to africa.
That's completely untrue and racist. How are black people supposed to rub off on you when there's so few around where you live? If you actually knew some then you'd know that most of them are way more laid back then most white people. I'm white and I'd honestly rather be around them than a lot of white people.
Advice

Chestnutridge, MO

#11 Jun 21, 2010
MisfitofSociety wrote:
<quoted text>
That's completely untrue and racist. How are black people supposed to rub off on you when there's so few around where you live? If you actually knew some then you'd know that most of them are way more laid back then most white people. I'm white and I'd honestly rather be around them than a lot of white people.
Move to St Louis or Memphis and lets see how long you live....Under
5 hours if you're not black.
omg

United States

#13 Jun 21, 2010
Advice wrote:
<quoted text>
Move to St Louis or Memphis and lets see how long you live....Under
5 hours if you're not black.
ok well i am a white girl from mtn view and have lived in st louis and dallas texas both and im still alive so thats totally not true..

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#14 Jun 21, 2010
Heard on the police scanner it was a female that shot her brother but they didn't give out any names. Wonder why this didnt get on the news..
Advice

Chestnutridge, MO

#15 Jun 22, 2010
omg wrote:
<quoted text>ok well i am a white girl from mtn view and have lived in st louis and dallas texas both and im still alive so thats totally not true..
You obviously lived inside or on a college campus where you were protected. Move into the real world and you'd be dead!
big bill

Wentzville, MO

#16 Jun 22, 2010
no shit// advice/ try living around them people who live down hear . don.t have a clue, all they want to do is breed and steal,and violence on the unable to defend thereselves, go to memphis, damn.in numbers its crazy
chub

Wentzville, MO

#17 Jun 22, 2010
yep that sounds about right

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Jun 22, 2010
They are not black.

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Jun 22, 2010
how did this get off subject? These folks were not black. Does anyone know more details on the shooting? Was Lucy arrested? Where was her husband?
wondering

Branson, MO

#23 Jun 22, 2010
Her brother & his girlfriend was beating her with a claw hammer then she went back to her house & they came there & kicked her door in & started assaulting her again so she shot them killed her brother & wounded his girlfriend i would have done the same thing!Its on the front page of the Current Wave newspaper

Saint Louis, MO

#24 Jun 22, 2010
How bad was Lucy hurt? I feel so bad for her and her mother.
chub

Wentzville, MO

#25 Jun 22, 2010
Lucy is such a sweet woman, I hope she will be okay. So does anyone know about the girlfriend that she shot? Is she stable or is she in pretty bad shape? This situation seems to be kept under the hat. As far as I'm concerned, she would of probably been the one dead if she hadn't defended herself.
Advice

Chestnutridge, MO

#26 Jun 22, 2010
It is horrible that she had to shoot and kill her brother in order to save her own life. Hopefully the girlfriend will die soon, as she participated in the attack on Lucy.

My prayers go out to Luck and her family.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#27 Jun 22, 2010
Advice wrote:
It is horrible that she had to shoot and kill her brother in order to save her own life. Hopefully the girlfriend will die soon, as she participated in the attack on Lucy.
My prayers go out to Luck and her family.
From the story in the Current Wave doesnt look like the girlfriend has life threatning injuries so she will probably survive.
I dont know any involved hope hope Lucy is ok and also hope that the girlfriend learned a lesson.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain View Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrats file suit alleging Russia, Trump camp... 2 hr guest 64
School Board Blows grow some balls and make a d... 2 hr inTHEno 8
Cannan Flooring 12 hr Doris floyd 13
Walmart Super Center construction begins Mon Tommy 12
Liberty Girls basketball (Dec '16) Apr 22 parent 12
Boys lost in cave under Mtn. View (Mar '09) Apr 22 Me and the Preach... 42
internet tax Apr 20 not so bad here 6

Mountain View Jobs

Personal Finance

Mountain View Mortgages