Listen to live scanner feeds on your ...

Listen to live scanner feeds on your computer on media player

Posted in the Mountain View Forum

HHH

Moscow Mills, MO

#1 Jul 2, 2009
Listen to scanner on computer without a scanner this site provides live feeds of people with scanners that have made a live feed so computer users can listen to live scanner on comp. Heres the url address ok at top of page click on live audio it will bring map united states up click on state and county the ones with live feeds will be listed ok.http://www.radioreference.c om This is not a joke site ok its free allso and if you put a live feed on it you get premium membership on site.Hope ya all enjoy it if so keep post alive so others can see it k.
HHH

Moscow Mills, MO

#2 Jul 2, 2009
darn put a space in it heres fix http://www.radioreference.com
hmmm

United States

#3 Aug 22, 2009
Howell county has a feed on it.
huh

Forsyth, MO

#4 Aug 22, 2009
i tried this an could only receive howell county fire and south howell county ambulance - where are the other feeds?

“Enjoy Lifes Pleasures”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#5 Aug 22, 2009
It depends on the feed setting for the feed on scanner if their scanner is set on emergency setting thats what the feed will scan,etc.
huh

Forsyth, MO

#6 Aug 22, 2009
americanmale2007 wrote:
It depends on the feed setting for the feed on scanner if their scanner is set on emergency setting thats what the feed will scan,etc.
okay, so are you saying if nothing is happening, then their feed won't be listed at that time? and thank for the tutoral
Scrappy

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Sep 2, 2009
thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain View Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for Bobbi Malleck (Jul '09) 4 hr mark 2
stolba benefit ????? 8 hr Yes 14
rape Sat curious 14
Falisha Mcvicker the leach (Nov '14) Sat Bobby 6
weigh station (Jan '15) Sat We want your MONEY 9
Twister May 25 Loyal Customer 5
3-4 bedroom house May 24 mvp 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain View Mortgages