Wreck on y highway second curve.

Posted in the Mountain View Forum

JUST WONDERING

Ozark, MO

#1 Jun 24, 2010
Who was in the wreck on y hwy on the second curve. They had traffic closed for hours. I hope everyone is ok.
idk

Fulton, MO

#2 Jun 25, 2010
i saw the wreck after it happened it looked REALLY bad there were 2 vehicles involved...one of them looked like it was flipped upside down in the middle of the road...the other car just had the front end smashed...dont know who it was but yea i saw the vehicles
NOBODY

United States

#3 Jun 25, 2010
I saw the wreck on the Highway but I didn't hear nobody prey!!!
legal eagle

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jun 25, 2010
1 1999 GMC SONOMA TOTAL GENTLEMAN JIM'S NORRIS, TIFFANY A FEMALE 21 NO WEST PLAINS, MO AMERICAN FAMILY SOUTH
2 2009 BUICK MODERATE GENTLEMAN JIM'S RUPSA, PHYLLIS J FEMALE 73 YES WILLOW SPRINGS, MO ALLSTATE NORTH
Injury Information Veh.# Name Gender Age Injury Type Safety Device City/State Involvement Disposition
1 NORRIS, TIFFANY A FEMALE 21 MINOR NO WEST PLAINS, MO DRIVER TAKEN BY PRIVATE VEHICLE TO ST. FRANCIS HOSPITAL, MOUNTAIN VIEW, MO
2 RUPSA, JAMES R MALE 72 MINOR YES WILLOW SPRINGS, MO OCCUPANT TAKEN BY AMBULANCE TO ST. FRANCIS HOSPITAL, MOUNTAIN VIEW, MO
2 RUPSA, PHYLLIS J FEMALE 73 MODERATE YES WILLOW SPRINGS, MO DRIVER TAKEN BY AMBULANCE TO ST. FRANCIS HOSPTIAL, MOUNTAIN VIEW, MO
Misc. Information OCCURRED AS VEHICLE 1 FAILED TO NEGOTIATE A CURVE, CROSSED THE CENTER LINE AND STUCK VEHICLE 2 HEAD ON
Anonymous

Warrenton, MO

#5 Jun 29, 2010
Yet another epic case of an idiot thinking they are in some sort of road race around that corner, they cut too far over the yellow line trying to bank the corner and wrecked again. It happens a lot there, most end up flipping into the ditch.

Since: May 10

Sparta, MO

#6 Jun 30, 2010
you fk tart
lmao

Canada

#7 Jul 3, 2010
Wow I'm glad u know exactly what happend u dumb ass, miss norris is a very safe driver, she wasn't speeding, her truck is light an slid on gravel slung out in the highway, it was a bad deal but leave it alone, she is a good kid, everybody has lil miss haps, we should be glad everyone is ok. so b4 u run some one down get ur facts strait, but I'm glad we yet have another person from mountain view that knows everything.
lil mishap

West Plains, MO

#8 Jul 3, 2010
lil mishaps kill u ignorant pervert. somebody did something wrong.
lmao

United States

#9 Jul 4, 2010
So miss haps your telling me you have never had an accident, or fender bender or slid on ice or gravel? An pervert?!? Hahah wow glad we could throw that out here, didn't know I was a perv but thanks for informing me, lmfao. That cracks me up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain View Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Superintendent 9 hr Concerned 1
girls that will do naked things for a hydro 13 hr art 9
Who are the best and hottest women in WS (May '11) 14 hr AAG 14
needle junkies 23 hr bigcreek 1
junkies moving in 23 hr bigcreek 1
most wanted Wed good grief 1
Time for Coach Acklin Tue LHS 5
Mountain View Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web