Next Last
family

Midland, TX

#22 Feb 1, 2012
Jackie you're one to give relationship advice
Michlle Brotherton

Roby, MO

#23 Feb 1, 2012
He just swore on our son Rowdy & his dead grandfather on his lunch break that he has no clue of any other woman & that the kids & i are his life. If by chance another women is being hurt & lied to then i'm sorry. I would never disrespect another woman over a man... I have 3 babies to raise. So you can have him. Enjoy Two words of advice never speak your opinion and learn to fake an orgasm really well I won't be back on so have fun Everyone
family

United States

#24 Feb 1, 2012
So he lies just like you
also know

Saint Paul, MN

#25 Feb 1, 2012
She's a white trash drunk devil ho
lmao

Parsons, KS

#26 Aug 7, 2012
did eric and michelle get back together? I know the girl they are talking about, I'm pretty sure Eric isn't in a relationship with her. You should leave her alone. She is a nice girl. Hope she doesn't get screwed up with Eric, but his mommy would have to approve it anyway.
nasty hoe

Branson, MO

#27 Aug 14, 2012
Michelle is a nasty drunk, pill popin who*e. I sure hope eric dont take that dumb a*s wh*re back. The only thing he does need to do is get those kids out of there. No one likes the stupid bi*ch. Michelle is a drama queen who likes to start s*it. Really this woman is stupid i believe it from all the drugs she is on. She has no right careing for those babies. They need to be with someone who shows them love and attention.
Friend

Kansas City, MO

#28 Sep 19, 2012
Anyone seen michelle lately?
sure have

Mansfield, MO

#29 Sep 23, 2012
She still sitting at the apartments being a pill poppin hoe as usual nothings changed.
know her

United States

#30 Oct 26, 2012
Was just with her and her pu y stinks awful don't know how anyone could do that i almost puked but she does give awesome head guess practice makes perfect

Since: Feb 12

United States

#31 Nov 14, 2012
Wow aren't we some brave souls you know not using you're name and talking shit about someone! lmao oh my names Lisa Harmon
neighbors

Kansas City, MO

#32 Jul 16, 2013
Everybody Grab Your Popcorn And Come On Over....The Show Is About To Begin....They Are Back Together!!!! I Give It Less Than A Month Before The Cops Are Involved. Stay Tuned.....
lol

West Plains, MO

#33 Jul 17, 2013
Oh,My

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain View Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Superintendent 2 hr Concerned 1
girls that will do naked things for a hydro 6 hr art 9
Who are the best and hottest women in WS (May '11) 7 hr AAG 14
needle junkies 16 hr bigcreek 1
junkies moving in 17 hr bigcreek 1
most wanted Wed good grief 1
Time for Coach Acklin Tue LHS 5
Mountain View Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web