Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201888 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Hey Dem-KiMare-Madaz z

Portland, OR

#153089 Aug 4, 2012
Hey KiMare/Dem/Madazz Where did you all go off too? Are they giving away yummy fried chicken sandwitches at chick-felate?

SMIRK!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#153090 Aug 4, 2012
President Obama just reminded us that he held the same opinion as Chick-fil-a CEO Dan Cathy until recently.

He is wondering if you boys will boycott the Democratic Convention too, attendance isn't looking very good...
Hey Dem-KiMare-Madaz z

Portland, OR

#153091 Aug 4, 2012
Hey KiMare, Is "Dem" mentally deranged and suffering from a hideous physical deformity like you and "Madazz Melba" are or is he your "noraml" alter?

What's her "back story"? Is it based in part on one of your parents? You see that sometimes with narcissists. And narcissism is one of the common thread in all you "gals" posts...SMIRK!
Spike

San Dimas, CA

#153092 Aug 4, 2012
Hay is for horses etc.

Just for those horse apple lovers.
Help

Redwood Valley, CA

#153093 Aug 4, 2012
I was born a Zoophiliac. Please don't hate me.
ELH

Portland, OR

#153094 Aug 4, 2012
Help wrote:

No worries, you are far too childish and pathetic to hate.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#153095 Aug 4, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly do you think my lifestyle is?
I know you won't change your opinion, you're too narrow minded. I used to think like you did. When I was a kid. I listened to all my friends and their parents and didn't like people who were black, mexican, middle eastern, Jewish, gay, or any of a few other things. Then I grew up and started forming my own opinions based upon actually getting to know some people from each of these groups.
"think like I did"???? I never was like you, I never ever thought of race like that, what was wrong with you? Why did you put in a lifestyle choice with a born race? I'm glad I was never like you. Sounds like you need some help.
Help

Redwood Valley, CA

#153096 Aug 4, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries, you are far too childish and pathetic to hate.
Thank you ELH. Your hurtful words are noted. I now understand your struggle as I am now being discriminated upon. Thank you.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#153097 Aug 4, 2012
136k posts.

This thread has been beaten to death.

Leave it to the trolls.

“WAY TO GO”

Since: Mar 11

IRELAND

#153098 Aug 4, 2012
Help wrote:
What an idiot you are.........and if you are into frucking animals.......20 states have no issues with it......go live in one of them!!!!
ELH

Portland, OR

#153099 Aug 4, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
What an idiot you are.........and if you are into frucking animals.......20 states have no issues with it......go live in one of them!!!!
Wow. Consenting ADULTS can't get married but perverts can have legally fluck animals. That is deeply disturbing on so many levels.
Help

Redwood Valley, CA

#153100 Aug 4, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
So don't hate then. Fight with me for the same rights as the LBGT(Z). Please?

“WAY TO GO”

IRELAND

#153101 Aug 4, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Consenting ADULTS can't get married but perverts can have legally fluck animals. That is deeply disturbing on so many levels.
I totally agree with ya!!!

“WAY TO GO”

IRELAND

#153102 Aug 4, 2012
Help wrote:
<quoted text>
So don't hate then. Fight with me for the same rights as the LBGT(Z). Please?
Hate? Are you kidding or what? You think because you make some asinine post about being attracted to animals that I or anyone else believes that, you are much sicker than I thought!!!

Go fruck off troll!!!!
Help

Redwood Valley, CA

#153103 Aug 4, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate? Are you kidding or what? You think because you make some asinine post about being attracted to animals that I or anyone else believes that, you are much sicker than I thought!!!
Go fruck off troll!!!!
So just because we are a smaller group you think you can pick on us, and show your hypocritical side. I understand it can be hard for some to believe that I was born this way, but I can't change that. You don't have to believe me, but you are welcome to go look it up for yourself. We are real and dealing with the same kind of hate you have had to endure. I really was hoping you would understand.
Help

Redwood Valley, CA

#153104 Aug 4, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
So you understand my struggle? I want to be married to my mate just as much as you do!
Spike

San Dimas, CA

#153105 Aug 4, 2012
Major flaws being posted here.
Help

Redwood Valley, CA

#153106 Aug 4, 2012
Just read this and let me know what you think. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia
The Puppet Master

Tempe, AZ

#153107 Aug 4, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
136k posts.
This thread has been beaten to death.
Leave it to the trolls.
Oh I don't know buddy! I think it will finally die off come September or October when the the appeal that the Prop 8 side filed with the Supreme court is turned down FLAT and weddings of same sex couples start up again in our great state! But you do have a point,LOL,Just give it a few more months then we can all celebrate together! With California back in the marriage equality side approximately 25% of the U.S. population will finally have equal marriage rights!
Dude

New Castle, DE

#153109 Aug 4, 2012
Help wrote:
Just read this and let me know what you think. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia
I didn't even need to read it to know that you're a daft c*nt. Congrats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain View Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... (Sep '15) Aug 19 Gold Medal Art 103
allentown ny inbred (Mar '09) Aug 18 Floyd Gondolli 281
News Incentives key to China's effort to upgrade hig... Aug 18 PAK RISWANDI 1
Complaints Against Google+ (Jul '14) Aug 14 caecude 104
News VTA seems to think El Camino Real bus riders ar... (May '12) Aug 14 dave 22
News Facebook Revenue, Users Top Estimates as Mobile... Aug 3 Hellary Clitass 2
Sprint Customers Beware Aug 2 Callme TRUMP 8

Mountain View Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain View Mortgages