Promotional Products Attract New Customers in an "Unobtrusive...

Full story: PRWeb

Promotional Products Attract New Customers in an "Unobtrusive Manner" Says American Kidney Fund in Branders.com's Customers for Life The third featured client in Branders.com's "Customers for Life", American Kidney Fund, points out a rather interesting reason why they love buying promotional products.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Jack Darrington

American Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

Judged:

I've been trying to learn about brand management and I've had the opportunity to have a look at and analyze the various promotional products out there. I've been told that promotional pens always win the day. They say pens are most used, most kept and most effective when it comes to getting your company's name out there. Is that the consensus? Are pens the sure winner in every case? http://www.mypromotionalpens.com
sallyjohnson48

American Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

My husband has been looking for different promotional products ( http://www.allrush.net ) to use for his new business. It's good to know that pens are probably the number one choice. I will keep that in mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mountain View Discussions

Search the Mountain View Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 hr Bruno 200,242
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 6 hr PMS will get yeah 7,821
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 11 hr all doned in 4,864
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sat The right is wrong 2,225
Review: Adecco Staffing Services Sat Amrita Singh 1
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Jul 11 This topics peaked 15,911
The best and cheapest authentic jerseys you hav... Jul 10 candylee 1
•••
•••

Mountain View News Video

•••
Mountain View Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Mountain View Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000