Andy Wittchow loses another cabin hom...

Andy Wittchow loses another cabin home in a fire???

Posted in the Mountain View Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Suspiciously Interesting

United States

#1 Jan 12, 2010
This is the second cabin this guy has lost to a fire in the past several years.
I wonder how much insurance money he has collected,
as a result of his losses over the years...
Some poor idiot was convicted of starting the first cabin fire a few years back and sentenced to serve time. It would make a common man wonder if the guy serving time really started the first one.
Anyone have any details on bad luck Andy's cabin fire woes???
Suspiciously Interesting

United States

#2 Jan 12, 2010
Suspiciously Interesting wrote:
This is the second cabin this guy has lost to a fire in the past several years.
I wonder how much insurance money he has collected,
as a result of his losses over the years...
Some poor idiot was convicted of starting the first cabin fire a few years back and sentenced to serve time. It would make a common man wonder if the guy serving time really started the first one.
Anyone have any details on bad luck Andy's cabin fire woes???
Hope this 2nd fire is being closely investigated by someone who has an eye for possible arson.
Bitter

Mountain View, AR

#3 Jan 12, 2010
Well, two things come to mind at this point.

For starters, a second fire sounds exceedingly suspicious.

Second, I feel comfortable with my conjecture that "Suspiciously Interesting...AKA Free Thinker...AKA On The Edge" was hoodwinked by this fellow which is why he hates Mountain View so much. I must admit, I am impressed by your ability to change your location name with each post. The ability to do that must take a modicum of computer talent.
HoodWinked

United States

#4 Jan 12, 2010
Bitter wrote:
Second, I feel comfortable with my conjecture that "Suspiciously Interesting...AKA Free Thinker...AKA On The Edge" was hoodwinked by this fellow which is why he hates Mountain View so much. I must admit, I am impressed by your ability to change your location name with each post. The ability to do that must take a modicum of computer talent.
Wow!
Suspiciously Interesting

United States

#5 Jan 12, 2010
Bitter wrote:
Actually, I fly from place to place like superman, only in a helicopter. Just a few prop turns away from place to place.
get the facts

Mountain View, AR

#6 Jan 12, 2010
The home that burned is owned by T&J Views llc. Andy Wittchow built the house five years ago, the home is owner financed through T&J Views. Next time get your facts straight before you get on here and blow wind out of your ass!!!!!!!!!!
Suspiciously Interesting

United States

#7 Jan 12, 2010
get the facts wrote:
The home that burned is owned by T&J Views llc. Andy Wittchow built the house five years ago, the home is owner financed through T&J Views. Next time get your facts straight before you get on here and blow wind out of your ass!!!!!!!!!!
Interesting someone associated with Andy Wittchow in any manner, shape or form would lose a cabin built by Andy Wittchow by fire, just as Andy did just a few years ago. I find anyone associated with Andy Wittchow to be suspect of something, whatever that something may be. Hope the facts are straight enough for you criminals.
Suspiciously Interesting

United States

#8 Jan 12, 2010
get the facts wrote:
I wonder how many of these cabins will burn before someone takes a real close look? Okay, so T&J views owned the home...Was Andy Wittchow living in it when it burned down? What has been determined to have caused the fire, a candle being used to inspect the plumbing under the house?
Bitter

Mountain View, AR

#9 Jan 12, 2010
I do believe you hold a grudge. I haven't seen anyone beat a dead horse like this in a long time. But, I guess if I had lost money like you I might have a different outlook.
tom

Mountain View, AR

#10 Jan 12, 2010
Andy works or did work for a man who own t&j views as there main builder. the house had been complete for awhile and already sold to somebody.
Truth O Meter

United States

#11 Jan 13, 2010
tom wrote:
Andy works or did work for a man who own t&j views as there main builder. the house had been complete for awhile and already sold to somebody.
Okay??? Who was or is the "man" who owns T&J Views or Majestic Properties, whatever it is named today?
Who purchased the cabin that burned down? Name?
LMAO

United States

#12 Jan 13, 2010
get the facts wrote:
You would know about sniffing asses, as you are the short little Napoleon looking guy who sniffs the ass of those who hold a dollar out in front of you. You poor little ass sniffing pawn.
Philpux

Murrieta, CA

#13 Jan 13, 2010
Suspiciously Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting someone associated with Andy Wittchow in any manner, shape or form would lose a cabin built by Andy Wittchow by fire, just as Andy did just a few years ago. I find anyone associated with Andy Wittchow to be suspect of something, whatever that something may be. Hope the facts are straight enough for you criminals.
Everybody already knows this.
Truth O Meter

United States

#14 Jan 14, 2010
Truth O Meter wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay??? Who was or is the "man" who owns T&J Views or Majestic Properties, whatever it is named today?
Who purchased the cabin that burned down? Name?
I guess good ole Tom Jones doesn't care to publicize the answers to these questions. Gee, I wonder why not?
Tom

Mountain View, AR

#15 Jan 14, 2010
Truth O Meter wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess good ole Tom Jones doesn't care to publicize the answers to these questions. Gee, I wonder why not?
He is a man from out of town why don't you be a man and ask Andy yourself is has nothing to hide from you.
Truth O Meter

United States

#17 Jan 14, 2010
Tom wrote:
<quoted text> He is a man from out of town why don't you be a man and ask Andy yourself is has nothing to hide from you.
Andy has never had anything to hide from anybody, nowhere at no time, because he is consciousless, which means he is a psychopath in my opinion. Ofcourse he has nothing to hide, because he cannot experience guilt like a normal, healthy human, and anyone associated with him in any business manner or form is of ethical, moral and legal question in my humble opinion. I would much rather run into little Andyboy in the middle of the wilderness.
Truth O Meter

United States

#18 Jan 14, 2010
Tom wrote:
<quoted text> He is a man from out of town why don't you be a man and ask Andy yourself is has nothing to hide from you.
My guess would be the big business owner is local and maybe the front boys are from out of town, or are in some way involved with the local big boy, and it ain't Andy. He is just a little pawnboy who is skilled at deception and has a proven track record to prove it. However, he is not as smart as he thinks he is, as his track record will prove that as well.
Don't be worried that Andy has nothing to hide either, because if he does, and it is found out about, the whole world will know about it!
Bitter

Mountain View, AR

#19 Jan 14, 2010
So how much money DID you lose to keep your hatred continously kindled? Just curious. I'm trying to figure out what my threshold would be to keep me in such a state.
Truth O Meter

United States

#20 Jan 14, 2010
Bitter wrote:
So how much money DID you lose to keep your hatred continously kindled? Just curious. I'm trying to figure out what my threshold would be to keep me in such a state.
I never said I lost a nickel, however, I have a disdain for those who prey upon kind, generous and older people. If you want to really know about the scam artist's past, go to the Mountain View Courthouse and ask to see his record. It is public information.
In the meantime, yahoo Wisconsin Court Access, click on link and type his name in to view alot of court records involving scam attempts that bit him in the ass. I would venture to bet there are countless others that were never pursued in a court of law. Just think, this guy walks amongst you where you live. You ought to make yourself aware of those who associate with him in order to watch your back.
Withheld

Spearfish, SD

#21 Jan 16, 2010
Wow! Too bad you didn't do your homework BEFORE. Sounds like you learned a valuable lesson. I bet you will check court records before you make such a huge investment next time. I mean, most people do. I think you just feel bad because you are so stupid AND it could have been avoided. You got duped by a "dumb ole hillbilly" and it irkes you to no end LOL. Sounds like you people from "off" need to quit underestimating and taking advantage of the "good folks" from around here. They ain't as dumb as you would like to think. Coming in here with your pockets full of green and taking our precious land for what you would pay for a trailer in a trailer park in California, like it is just some cheap whore. YOU should be ashamed of yourself. Karma is funny sometimes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain View Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 16 min Question 35,213
mvpd ackin stupid! (Jan '14) 4 hr Preacherman 64
AARP- Conservative or Liberal? (Sep '13) 15 hr Homeboss1 32
Drug bust Wed Out of town clown 1
Thurma Garvin Stewart Apr 24 bookmiller shannon 38
debbi walker Apr 24 sara 13
Shelbi Gilbert Apr 23 Informant 2

Mountain View Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance