just curious

United States

#1 Jan 16, 2009
I once heard about a hypnotist that lived in Mt. View. Couldn't find hypnosis listed in phone book. Anyone know who this might be? If he is still in practice there? He was suppose to be really good. Checked the internet, couldn't find a web-site either. Maybe he died?

Mountain View, AR

#2 Jan 16, 2009
John Satterfield. Most likely left the area to find work.
just curious

United States

#3 Jan 17, 2009
Thanks, but that name doesn't ring a bell. Was that guy good with pain management? That's what I am looking for. I am moving to Mt. View in a couple of weeks and I don't want to drive back to Memphis for services.

Mountain View, AR

#4 Jan 18, 2009
Mountain people prefer a Chiropractor over hypnotherapy. His e-mail address is/was Hypnosispower@yahoo.com
just curious

United States

#5 Jan 18, 2009
Thanks, I will contact Hypnosispower@yahoo.com and see what I can set up. Thanks, again.
Caution Pain

Berryville, AR

#6 Jan 20, 2009
just curious wrote:
Thanks, but that name doesn't ring a bell. Was that guy good with pain management? That's what I am looking for. I am moving to Mt. View in a couple of weeks and I don't want to drive back to Memphis for services.
You are moving to Mountain View, Arkansas. Be cautious. You May want to remain where you are, or your pain may become alot worse in Mountain View. The Grass is only superficially green there. Very toxic place in which to alleviate pain.
just curious

United States

#7 Jan 21, 2009
I don't understand your comment. It sounds like a threat? I have pain, that hypnosis has helped since May of 2005. I have not been back to Memphis since last September. Surgery is out of the question because of heart problems. Have not had a response from Hypnosispower@yahoo.com. I have some relaxation tapes I can listen to, but it is the voice of the hypnotist leading me away from the pain, that I long to hear.

Mountain View, AR

#8 Jan 21, 2009
Comments from Eureka Springs, AR should be ignored. The man has a brain injury and was medically discharged from the military.
Pain

Berryville, AR

#9 Jan 21, 2009
just curious wrote:
I don't understand your comment. It sounds like a threat? I have pain, that hypnosis has helped since May of 2005. I have not been back to Memphis since last September. Surgery is out of the question because of heart problems. Have not had a response from Hypnosispower@yahoo.com. I have some relaxation tapes I can listen to, but it is the voice of the hypnotist leading me away from the pain, that I long to hear.
No threat whatsoever. I suggest strongly you explore Mountain View before you consider moving there, as newcomers are frequently ripped off, taken advantage of and shunned from the locals.
They are quick to take your money, however, if you are one who considers alternative treatments, such as hypnosis, this is far out of the box of the Mountain View folk. Take care in your journey.
Caution

Berryville, AR

#10 Jan 21, 2009
just curious wrote:
I would recommend to you curious, that you read alot of the most recent posts regarding rustic cabins and mountain view custom homes, llc.
This will give you some insight, as to my concern for you moving to mountain view, arkansas.
I am a firm believer in alternative treatments and natural health, however, mountain view is a closed minded community, where noone belongs that has a open/liberal mind. My opinion; I hope if you move there, your experience will be more wonderful than most people from off who move there.
Just Curious

El Segundo, CA

#11 Jan 21, 2009
Thanks for all the comments...I have visited Mt. View many times and have not seen the attitude that you are warning about. However, I will be cautious. Thanks, again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain View Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blackification 3 hr Dave 28
Flanery Construction 3 hr Dave 11
Looking for a single family home in the Mountai... 3 hr Politico 5
jr emgle 8 hr wondering 8
looking to find 19 hr Bra utan Gud 6
need help Thu pam0265 3
chris knight Thu localgirl 13
Mountain View Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web