Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

Judged:

I was accused of making threats on the new gay black manager I never threatened anyone all I did was say I was not going to get in the way of people doing what they feel they need to do. whats your story the public needs to no how they treat people they have gone thru a hundred employees in less than a year.
beaches

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Dennis. Enough already.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

kind of funny your comment brought back to the top and after all the bull banarke you all put me through not to mention Danniel would still be there if you shift managers would have done your jobs instead of crying all the time or detail cleaning the mop bucket for two hours.

Since: Mar 12

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

I hate how every single fast food place in town treats their workers. Hell KFC shouldn't even be open. But we fast food workers get paid like we're Mexican. We're treated like dirt. I'm half ready to call the better business beauru to check these fast food places out.
youbigdumby

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

from hear me wrote:
I was accused of making threats on the new gay black manager I never threatened anyone all I did was say I was not going to get in the way of people doing what they feel they need to do. whats your story the public needs to no how they treat people they have gone thru a hundred employees in less than a year.
you are a dumb...first of all I know this manager that's not gay, dont get upset Bc your butt got fired from you little job, maybe your mad Bc a black man came in and took away your job! Good for him, one red neck down 1,999 to g0
Christy

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

^ lmao

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

he did not take my job, I was leaving anyway. I was just one of a hundred plus people that was used there this year and I don't care you can have the worst job in town I found another one good bye, being fired gives me recourse quiting leaves me none bigdumby. if he is not gay than maybe he can get your daughter pregnate.
Current Employee

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

youbigdumby wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a dumb...first of all I know this manager that's not gay, dont get upset Bc your butt got fired from you little job, maybe your mad Bc a black man came in and took away your job! Good for him, one red neck down 1,999 to g0
Kirsten we know why you know Stephan is not gay you had an affair with him embarased your children, emasculated your husband, and shamed your church and now it is front and center here where we work just what we needed more drama, as far as Dennis goes he did not know or care to know he was leaving anyway,tired of the bs he tried his best and I will miss him. Dennis never wanted to be a mannager he just wanted to do a good job you guys allways run the good ones off and keep the butt kissers I guess I will be next and you all can talk about me like you did Dennis.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Judged:

ok maybe the new manager is not gay justs likes to do married white women, this does not say much for the married woman just proves the point not good place to work I'll make you a deal you all stop posting leave me alone and I put this sorry crap behind us
OMG

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Judged:

Does any of this even matter? It doesn't matter if Stephen is gay or straight...his sexual orientation has absolutely nothing to do with his job performance. Stephen is a good manager, and that's why he's here. Give all this a rest.
Upset

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

Do they hire anyone who is not gay or fat??! I've applied 3 times and had ONE interview but nada.
bemused and bitter

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

After reading, and then rereading this post, and fully aware that i know everybody involved and at least half the posters, i would like to extend an invitation for all of you to shut it.

Dennis, i'd like to remind you that you signed a contract w/ the franchise owner to avoid public media posts such as this, and if he ever sees this topic, there's not a laywer in the country that could get you off the hook.

And don't tell me you're not scared. Everybody here knows you don't have much left to lose.

Stephen's sexual orientation isn't the business of anybody but him and whoever he chooses to share it with.

But to the spineless KKK mothers who've decided stalking him is fun, i'd be more than happy to show you the difference between cowards who can't face down one man unless they're in a group, and someone with a truly violent disposition who isn't afraid to get their hands bloody. Know your place, and don't mess w/ me or mine.

As for Kirsten sleeping w/ Stephen, the only way anybody could believe that was if they were absymally drunk, or brain-dead. And since you're living in Mountain View, i'm going to go ahead and assume it's both.

"Current", if you ever get tired of life please please let us know. There would be a line of suicide assistance volunteers all the way to the door.

In closing, if this post is the most offensive thing that you've read in this post, then you people have lost all perspective.
Anonymous

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

They also dont hire dumbasses, so thats prbably why you only got one interview. Maybe you should think before you open your mouth.

Since: Jul 12

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

totally agree with anonymous...your a butt ass and thats why you didnt get hire...the reason i say your a dumb ass is because of your gay or fat comment...first of all that was rude and mean...they are good enough to work too and you shouldnt be mean to people just bc you didnt get a job its not the people fault its the manager who decided not to hire you...so stop hating on the workers at mcdonald and maybe you not good enough to work there bc of your mouth..sorry being truthful
nate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

youbigdumby wrote:
<quoted text>
dont compare that weird bastard to rednecks guy reminds me of a peddo

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mountain View Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 24 min BARNEYII 29,617
Loud Cars In MV 3 hr 2Fast2Furious 2
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 16 hr Ancient Do Do 9,866
al and joyce stankawitz 20 hr gypsie 1
Preacher's Highjacking Funerals around here 23 hr Dinkeroo 3
New pizza place Mon Not great 29
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Mon Curmudgeon 3,838

Search the Mountain View Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Mountain View Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••