First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Furious

Mountain View, AR

#1 Jun 21, 2012
People need to know , This man has no respect for the law and breaks it every chance he gets. Speeding down highways with lights and sirens going when you clearly hear on he radio that there is no need for it, this man is going to hurt or even kill someone. oh wait hasnt he already been involed in something like that. Also him saying he is related to the child that passed away and his grandson being the step dad,,, wrong they are not related in anyway, not only that but the mother is not divorced from her last husband. Im pretty sure that wesely greenhaw is not divorced from his current wife either. the whole family is a disgrace! everytime you hear him on the radio it is a mess and he trys to take over when he has no authority!!!! and for him to run for sheriff what a joke.....I am sure there are others that feel the same way , it is time to take ou the trash, and golden sure isnt the one to do it, just look where he lives
Teacher

Mountain Home, AR

#2 Jun 22, 2012
You really should get your facts straight before you go running your mouth. You are an idiot. And you talk about the baby and the mother? Do you know them personally? All you seem to know is lies and rumors. Which is the only thing Mtn. View seems to be good for.
independent

United States

#3 Jun 22, 2012
Looks like we dont have much of a choice for sheriff this election. Everyone refers to this guy as an idiot and Bonds is two faced and corrupt. Looks like a battle between the Stone Co. Special workshop & the hillbilly mafia...we are all screwed . Is there a independent candidate this year?
Clarification

Nashville, TN

#4 Jun 22, 2012
There could have been an independant but he did decided not run because of the headaches.
Furious

Mountain View, AR

#5 Jun 22, 2012
Teacher wrote:
You really should get your facts straight before you go running your mouth. You are an idiot. And you talk about the baby and the mother? Do you know them personally? All you seem to know is lies and rumors. Which is the only thing Mtn. View seems to be good for.
It is called public records if you are smart enough you can find just about anything on anyone. When I feel someone isnt trust worthy and has moved into the county I look into it. People should know the truth about alot of things that go on. Its a fact, and not lies, guess your the idiot now.
Anonymous

Mountain View, AR

#6 Jun 27, 2012
my dad is constable gives him the right to run blue lights & sirein anytime there is a wreck or medical emergency,he is trained to do so,& is running as an independent for sheriff,did not say he was kin to baby said he was soon to be kin, & he lives in mingues holler you should have seen it before he became constable you couldn't even go to work,for the drunks & dope heads & besides my dad did not just move here he has lived here for 50 yrs how long have you lived here. & about the wreck last yr if mr armstrong haden't been on meth & so messed up he wouldn't have taken to poor innocent people with him if anyone is to blame it is him he tested posative for meth, my dad was cleared 3 different times of no wrong doing period.apparently mr armstrong wasen't because it cost his insurence company 50,000.00 $ didn't my dad so get it streight.
Right

Mountain View, AR

#7 Jun 27, 2012
Well just to say something but the wreck was two yrs ago, three this September and it hurts just as if it happened yesterday! And just because he tested positive for meth doesn't necessarily mean he was on it that night! Not that I'm upholding him because I did not know him nor did I ever want to. This whole thread needs to be deleted cause this is four lives that were taken whether it be intentional or accident the lives that were taken still have an effect on ppl today and shit like this causes pain and rumors which is just as bad as the initial shock so u all stfu
Right

Mountain View, AR

#8 Jun 27, 2012
Plus we all know he's NEVER going to get sheriff so why cause an uproar about it
Anonymous

Mountain View, AR

#9 Jun 28, 2012
may not get sheriff but deal with two more yrs.mr golden can't do a thing about someone elses drug
problem, thats up to them, he tested positive that night so he was on drugs, you don't want the truth you just want to gossip,& try to fix it to where he won't get sheriff but that ain't gonna happen people know better,if you want the truth, go to court house & get it public records, besides didn't bring up the wreck you did.he is running as a independent to where he can serve everyone & will serve everyone, sure he lives at the lower end but not the same lower end anymore since he became constable.
Right

Mountain View, AR

#10 Jun 28, 2012
Well All I'm saying is none of this should even be on here and no ma'am or sir which ever you are am I gossiping about anything one of those ppl in that accident was my relative so I don't need to go to the court house I already know!! And as for the baby being his grand child or not if he was playing the role as gramps good for him I think that's great I just don't think any of these situations should be on here for ppl to get on here and trash talk because that hurts the families involved and whoever started this should be ashamed

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#11 Jul 5, 2012
Furious wrote:
People need to know , This man has no respect for the law and breaks it every chance he gets. Speeding down highways with lights and sirens going when you clearly hear on he radio that there is no need for it, this man is going to hurt or even kill someone. oh wait hasnt he already been involed in something like that. Also him saying he is related to the child that passed away and his grandson being the step dad,,, wrong they are not related in anyway, not only that but the mother is not divorced from her last husband. Im pretty sure that wesely greenhaw is not divorced from his current wife either. the whole family is a disgrace! everytime you hear him on the radio it is a mess and he trys to take over when he has no authority!!!! and for him to run for sheriff what a joke.....I am sure there are others that feel the same way , it is time to take ou the trash, and golden sure isnt the one to do it, just look where he lives
I completely agree with you,they need to take the trash out not only junior but wesley too. Wesley is a danger to all women and children. He has tried to kill 3 of his ex's that I know and it is a disgrace that his grandparents don't even care that he's hurting these people and that they stand up for him saying that they know him. Well they obviously don't know him behind closed doors. very very sad people they are.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#12 Jul 5, 2012
Teacher wrote:
You really should get your facts straight before you go running your mouth. You are an idiot. And you talk about the baby and the mother? Do you know them personally? All you seem to know is lies and rumors. Which is the only thing Mtn. View seems to be good for.
Just because you don't want it to be true doesn't mean it is a rumor. I have more connections that you think and know more things about this family, been there done that.
newsflash

Mountain View, AR

#13 Jul 6, 2012
Huh, that was Junior Golden the other evening that a cop had stopped, ah, got himelf some traffic tickets. Wonder why? Maybe for running lights and sirein, going to the same place the cops were going to (not running lights or sireins). He was passing everything on the road right through main street "INCLUDING A COP". Cop blue lighted Mr. Golden, gave him traffic tickets I understand. Anyone listening to the scanner Thursday night? Cops got a call, seemed to be a domestic going on, at Junior Golden residence. Cops got there, Mr. Golden didn't know anything was going on, who made the call or why! cop got back on scanner, ask the S.O. who made the call. Well, well, it just happen to be Wilma Golden, Junior's wife. Real good Junior, lie to the cops again. Just because you are a constable that does NOT give you the right to run lights or sireins at your discretion, putting other people at risk because of your behavior. You do not have the right to run all over the County, you have your area in which you are supposed to stay. Why is it that Mr. Golden is the only constable that chooses to act, ahhhh, somewhat retarded????????? No other constable in this County acts like that, constantly on the scanner taking calls "S.O. show me 10-19, I'm on my way, I'm in my little unit, uh, well, I might be in my BIG unit. HEEE HEEE HEEE

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#14 Jul 6, 2012
Yea he always speeds through town. He really does think he can do what ever he wants. anyone ever notice when he's driving around he swerves and crosses the yellow line as much as a drunk driver. And yea you don't see any other constable acting like you say retarded. They have their jurisdictions and can't do anything out side of them, yet he constantly is. So what did Wilma call the cops for?? What is really going on over there?
hahaha

Haslet, TX

#15 Jul 8, 2012
Furious wrote:
<quoted text>
It is called public records if you are smart enough you can find just about anything on anyone. When I feel someone isnt trust worthy and has moved into the county I look into it. People should know the truth about alot of things that go on. Its a fact, and not lies, guess your the idiot now.
. Hell yea lol
hahaha

Haslet, TX

#16 Jul 8, 2012
Furious wrote:
People need to know , This man has no respect for the law and breaks it every chance he gets. Speeding down highways with lights and sirens going when you clearly hear on he radio that there is no need for it, this man is going to hurt or even kill someone. oh wait hasnt he already been involed in something like that. Also him saying he is related to the child that passed away and his grandson being the step dad,,, wrong they are not related in anyway, not only that but the mother is not divorced from her last husband. Im pretty sure that wesely greenhaw is not divorced from his current wife either. the whole family is a disgrace! everytime you hear him on the radio it is a mess and he trys to take over when he has no authority!!!! and for him to run for sheriff what a joke.....I am sure there are others that feel the same way , it is time to take ou the trash, and golden sure isnt the one to do it, just look where he lives
. Hell yea they all p.o.s and really f up ppl and my nephew could of died cuz his so called great grandparents dk how 2 keep there pills up off the floor with a baby on floor really good ppl not

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#17 Jul 8, 2012
hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>. Hell yea they all p.o.s and really f up ppl and my nephew could of died cuz his so called great grandparents dk how 2 keep there pills up off the floor with a baby on floor really good ppl not
aint that the truth, junior's daughter brenda let her great nephew who was 1 and a half at the time take a klonpin which got him high as f*ck cuz she don't know how to keep her pills picked up. They sum f'd up ppl for real

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#19 Jul 16, 2012
jake off wrote:
i am voting fo jr!!! lance is a coork
wow you're super smart......not
Anonymous

Mountain View, AR

#20 Jul 22, 2012
Right wrote:
Plus we all know he's NEVER going to get sheriff so why cause an uproar about it
who knows he mightg surprise everybody atleast he stands for righr , he was cleared of any wrong doing 3 times by the state police.
Anonymous

Mountain View, AR

#21 Jul 22, 2012
who knows he might surprise everybody he was cleared by the state police 3 times & has been elected into iffice as constable for 12 yrs so must be doing some thing wright all he has done for this county for free he has not even cashed his first check so he hasen't cost the county one cent, he can do the same for stone county that he did for mingues holler where no one would move to now they move in all the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain View Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
aunt minnie miles 13 hr robert smith 1
Anglers,jo jos,wing Shack etc 19 hr Burnt gixxer 32
Harps Grocery (Oct '10) Mon mariymeri1996 23
dead beat parents Sun But....,, 14
AARP- Conservative or Liberal? (Sep '13) Sun Johnhuber 19
dating in mountain view Sun Burnt gixxer 50
Wing shack Sun Burnt gixxer 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain View Mortgages