People trying to steal land

Posted in the Mountain View Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cowboyup

Mountain View, AR

#1 Sep 11, 2010
Doesn't it just tick you off when someone from way off comes into our county and claim they own the land your family has owned for over a hundred years? Then you have to spend thousands of dollars to defend what is alredy yours!
OhYeah

United States

#2 Sep 11, 2010
cowboyup wrote:
Doesn't it just tick you off when someone from way off comes into our county and claim they own the land your family has owned for over a hundred years? Then you have to spend thousands of dollars to defend what is alredy yours!
Usually it is the other way around! Locals and friends of locals usually try to steal land and make land deals to those "from way off", and even sell land that is not even theirs to sell. I hope you have to spend mega, mega thousands to defend what you claim to be yours, and it ends up not yours at all. If you have any honest bone in your body, you absolutely know there are alot of land crimes that go on in Mountain View, Arkansas. Get Fricken Real!
And, if you are ripping somebody off, I hope they knock your ass off your little horsey and fill your straw cowboy hat up with buckshot!

“It's good to be me!”

Since: Sep 09

Somewhere in Stone County

#3 Sep 11, 2010
This happened to a friend of mine. Some guy showed up with legal papers and tried to tell her that her land would be seized . She was smart enough to go straight to her lawyer. He charged the company for her legal fees and she hasn't had anymore problems.
Treehugger

Mountain View, AR

#4 Sep 11, 2010
Then there are those who sneak around and move fences when no one's looking, fence off parts of property that aren't theirs, and nobody will do anything about it. I've heard tell of someone in western Stone county who does that regularly.
cowboyup

Mountain View, AR

#5 Sep 11, 2010
OhYeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Usually it is the other way around! Locals and friends of locals usually try to steal land and make land deals to those "from way off", and even sell land that is not even theirs to sell. I hope you have to spend mega, mega thousands to defend what you claim to be yours, and it ends up not yours at all. If you have any honest bone in your body, you absolutely know there are alot of land crimes that go on in Mountain View, Arkansas. Get Fricken Real!
And, if you are ripping somebody off, I hope they knock your ass off your little horsey and fill your straw cowboy hat up with buckshot!
Yeah if you say so.... But this is a case of someone not being able to read a simple legal description. This person is a licenced serveror and cannot interpret East from West. There is no question about the legal description, just dealing with bullies. I will prevail on the legal description alone, much less the fact that our family owned and kept it up for over 130 years! If you don't know what your talking about, it is best to keep your mouth shut!!! I am deffending my land... not trying to steal someone elses.
The answer

Mountain View, AR

#6 Sep 11, 2010
Oh my, I take it none of you have ever brought or sold land therefore typing without knowledge as that is why you have a title search with "keep in mind" insurance. Fortunately no one believes any thing written on this site as only a fool would believe anything on this site. Move fences what crap "heard" "hear" "someone tells" too funny. Keep it coming though as I enjoy reading it.
Treehugger

Mountain View, AR

#7 Sep 11, 2010
Just a wild guess: cowboyup and the answer know each other?
OhYeah

United States

#8 Sep 11, 2010
cowboyup wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah if you say so.... But this is a case of someone not being able to read a simple legal description. This person is a licenced serveror and cannot interpret East from West. There is no question about the legal description, just dealing with bullies. I will prevail on the legal description alone, much less the fact that our family owned and kept it up for over 130 years! If you don't know what your talking about, it is best to keep your mouth shut!!! I am deffending my land... not trying to steal someone elses.
Now you have made it clear, not really, but I will attempt to assist you..."A Licensed Surveyor" is trying to steal your land, because he "cannot interpret East from West"??? Get real!
Let me see, you cannot spell "Licensed," "Surveyor" or "Defending."
Yes, I am sure there is no question,,,"On the legal description,
alone." Keep my mouth shut, ha, you must be a real big cowboy...
Have fun over your land battle. I am glad a long-time local is being ripped off instead of someone "from off." hahhahhahahhahaa!
The answer

Mountain View, AR

#9 Sep 11, 2010
Read the content and comment if you really have any input as I am pointing out how it works. Cowboy is less a genius than you are. Just the crap poeple write on here pisses me off. Poeple typing without knowledge. Type about something you know about.
Lookin Back

Youngsville, LA

#10 Sep 11, 2010
Treehugger wrote:
Then there are those who sneak around and move fences when no one's looking, fence off parts of property that aren't theirs, and nobody will do anything about it. I've heard tell of someone in western Stone county who does that regularly.
You must be talking about Ronnie Callahan in Fox!
cowboyup

Mountain View, AR

#11 Sep 12, 2010
OhYeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you have made it clear, not really, but I will attempt to assist you..."A Licensed Surveyor" is trying to steal your land, because he "cannot interpret East from West"??? Get real!
Let me see, you cannot spell "Licensed," "Surveyor" or "Defending."
Yes, I am sure there is no question,,,"On the legal description,
alone." Keep my mouth shut, ha, you must be a real big cowboy...
Have fun over your land battle. I am glad a long-time local is being ripped off instead of someone "from off." hahhahhahahhahaa!
Feel welcome to join in the battle for what is right and wrong. Just be sure you are the side of right. Just because someone is in a position of power, a "surveyors license", and significantly more financial assets, does not make them right. If it were your ancestors that carved a working farm out of the wilderness with an ax, crosscut saw. a mule and "grubbing hoe",(which I seriously doubt if you know what that is) you would be a little more empathetic. As far as title insurance, when your grandfather homesteads the land before Arkansas was even a state, your abstract only contains 3 pages! Well you get the gest. If you don't, it just shows your ignorance. Hard work created this farm and this country. Apparently you have never done any or you wouldn't be taking sides in something you know nothing about! If you don't like it here, go back to wherever you came from.
Bystander

Mountain View, AR

#12 Sep 12, 2010
Don't pay any attention to "Oh yeah"...same guy that has been on here for months running his yap about getting ripped off. He is rude, obnoxious, and insulting to everyone pretty much. I'm happy that Benton can claim him (if that's where he is, location changes a lot but you can always tell it's him.) He always has something to say about things he knows NOTHING about. I bet if you met him in person he'd be a real wuss.
cowboyup

Mountain View, AR

#13 Sep 12, 2010
Bystander wrote:
Don't pay any attention to "Oh yeah"...same guy that has been on here for months running his yap about getting ripped off. He is rude, obnoxious, and insulting to everyone pretty much. I'm happy that Benton can claim him (if that's where he is, location changes a lot but you can always tell it's him.) He always has something to say about things he knows NOTHING about. I bet if you met him in person he'd be a real wuss.
Thanks for a little support! I did not begin this post to offend, rather to see if I might find some one who had experienced something simular and was enlisting maybe some advise. If I am willing to spend my life savings to defend my heritage, some simple minded moron is not much of a challenge. I may have mispelled some words in haste and passion for my belief, or maybe my inability to type, but not out of ignorance. It might just be the "Rebel Spirit" that made this state and country so strong that inspired this post. It might just be Right over Might. Either way I will not be run over so long as I feel that I am doing the right thing! I have all the documentation to back it up, and will, if successful in this endeavor "exact my pound of flesh". P.S. Cowboy up is not a catch phrase, it has to be earned. Come on over "oh yeah"!
GOSIPHATER

United States

#14 Sep 21, 2010
One might check the Stone County Assessors office about any land in Stone County, especially if if happens to be near the areas where they are drilling. Land deeds have just happened to appear in other names, not the one who paid taxes on the land for the last 30 plus years. Go in the Stone County Clerks office where the records are kept and see who is in there all the time checking on the mineral rights. A person with a pen can steal alot more than a person with a gun!
Hongry

Mountain View, AR

#15 Sep 23, 2010
Somebody from California stole my lunch money.
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

United States

#16 Sep 23, 2010
Hongry wrote:
Somebody from California stole my lunch money.
Somebody from mountainview stole my dirty underwear.
WTH

Mountain View, AR

#18 Sep 23, 2010
If poeple steal your land your a dumbarse. Can't happen.
GOSIPHATER

United States

#19 Sep 23, 2010
Oh it not only can happen in Stone County IT HAS HAPPENED was brought before the Equilaztion Board in 2008. Check out the Stone County Clerks office for details.
WTH

Mountain View, AR

#20 Sep 23, 2010
GOSIPHATER wrote:
Oh it not only can happen in Stone County IT HAS HAPPENED was brought before the Equilaztion Board in 2008. Check out the Stone County Clerks office for details.
Did it happen to you?
WTH

Mountain View, AR

#21 Sep 23, 2010
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>Did it happen to you?
Of course not. Why be a stupid bastard just so you can type something?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain View Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Johnathan Pitts 8 min bobby day 9
Acid rape 9 hr from hear me 3
Robert @ Sonic 13 hr mv chic 5
sean harrison 13 hr mv chic 8
AARP- Conservative or Liberal? (Sep '13) 15 hr FLOETIK 20
Webb Street ''FIRE'' 20 hr pissed off 1
Registered sex offenders in stone county (Jun '11) Sun guest 21

Mountain View Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance