American

Mountain View, AR

#1 Oct 4, 2012
Rusty can you not report in your paper all facts ? You filled your paper on the turner drug bust but nothing on the drug bust on the west end of the county . This is not a new thing with you and your paper .A+++ to the citizen and Dennis for allways reporting all the facts .Rusty man up!
funny thing

Mountain View, AR

#2 Oct 4, 2012
American wrote:
Rusty can you not report in your paper all facts ? You filled your paper on the turner drug bust but nothing on the drug bust on the west end of the county . This is not a new thing with you and your paper .A+++ to the citizen and Dennis for allways reporting all the facts .Rusty man up!
That bust was not in stone county....
justsoweknow

Mountain View, AR

#3 Oct 4, 2012
funny thing wrote:
<quoted text>
That bust was not in stone county....
Does the Leader only report on Stone County ?? Isn't that kind of limiting ??
not surprised

Conway, AR

#4 Oct 4, 2012
justsoweknow wrote:
<quoted text>Does the Leader only report on Stone County ?? Isn't that kind of limiting ??
Yes. Because you can get news about other things in larger papers, the Leader keeps everything local.
oiuoh

Mountain View, AR

#5 Oct 4, 2012
justsoweknow wrote:
<quoted text>Does the Leader only report on Stone County ?? Isn't that kind of limiting ??
Well it is the stone county leader for a reason.
here now

Mountain View, AR

#6 Oct 4, 2012
its election time of course bonds wants his picture taken with pot plants... Thanks rusty for not printing it.
American

Mountain View, AR

#7 Oct 5, 2012
here now wrote:
its election time of course bonds wants his picture taken with pot plants... Thanks rusty for not printing it.
Nice try do you or anyone in the the state of arkansas thank Jr golden has a chance in hell of winning .All Jr has done is cost the county/taxpayers money . Jr is a good ole boy and helps alot in his area . but this is not the topic .Try again
American

Mountain View, AR

#8 Oct 6, 2012
here now wrote:
its election time of course bonds wants his picture taken with pot plants... Thanks rusty for not printing it.
Lance bonds does not have a worry with jr golden i dought its even an event he needs to show up for .And that was never the topic its about different people get unfair reporting by rustys paper .If your going to report on people being charged give equal and all info.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain View Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 52 min Tim Blaxton 30,490
Mountain view football 10-2 2 hr winning season 2
Matt Mealer 7 hr heman 14
Rebekah Gould's 2004 murder remains unsolved (Jan '14) 11 hr Ncentive 89
Black Blight Sat Cooper 5
needmymoney Sat disgusted 9
tony smith (Jun '10) Sat cora 11
Mountain View Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mountain View People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?