Vickster3333

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

Why are people saying such mean things about Lance Bonds?
outoftowner

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

Who knows, just by what has been posted on here, someone really seems to be afraid of having an opponent on the ballot, afraid they cannot win the election if he is on the ballot, so they are trying to have his name removed.
Jonesy

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

Get real. Lance is riding along on his lawyer's advice. Lawyer wants fame as having had a case in the State Supreme Court. AGAIN, Judge Moody told the Election Commissioners of Stone County that they should have held a Convention and selected a candidate after the Run-Off. He also stated that although he could not advise them as to what to do next, it WAS PAST THE DATE FOR A CONVENTION. They held one ANYWAY, which was against the election laws of Arkansas. That is why there is a Contempt of Court charge. GET IT? Probably not, if you believe what you wrote!
Lance volunteered and put himself on the lawsuit. He was NOT originally on it. It was the Election Commissioners, Democrat and Republican, of Stone County who were listed as Defendants. LANCE'S NAME WAS NOT ON THE FILING! Look it up for yourself. Lance is a puppet in the hands of the ones financially supporting him. Don't go spouting things you know nothing about. These people who are so gullible and believe every stupid thing they hear also VOTE and that is frightening!
Udontknow

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

Judged:

His name is still not on the filing, you don't know s!&@! He does not even have to be there and it is thur and not fri. You are an idiot! So are all the tea party members to, and any others that think Aiken has a chance, even if lance don't win rubin will have 1000 more votes than aiken and lance will have 3000 +. You watch and see. You could put all you idiots together along with the Aiken bunch and even the smallest group of good ole boys you put together at your choice would stomp their ass and that's why no ones name shows up on here and that's a fact anyway you want to call it. Aiken could not win an honest election if he was running for dog catcher. Sad thing is he's to much of an idiot to realize that either. He must have chewed his sons ass out to, that idiot stopped posting after it cost his dad what votes he had.
alwayshasbeen

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

Lance Bonds DID not put himself on any lawsuit. He don't do things like that, that is Aikens specialty, he is the one riding on his attorney's advice, not Lance. He knows there is not a chance that is going to happen. He's just flopping around like a chicken with it's head cut off squalking--
but I want it--but I want it, ANY way I can get it.
He cannot beat Rueben either, no way. Come election day he'll find out how these ole hillbillies feel about him. Mr. Aiken seems to like people like you to fight his battels for him.
Lance's attorney don't need fame, maybe Akin's attorney don't either, but I'm sure most attorneys would like to see Akin walk into their office, always a lawsuit, always money for the attorney.

SUE, SUE, SUE, SUE, SUE and then sue somemore.
leader reader

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

alwayshasbeen wrote:
Lance Bonds DID not put himself on any lawsuit. He don't do things like that, that is Aikens specialty, he is the one riding on his attorney's advice, not Lance. He knows there is not a chance that is going to happen. He's just flopping around like a chicken with it's head cut off squalking--
He cannot beat Rueben either, no way. Come election day he'll find out how these ole hillbillies feel about him. Mr. Aiken seems to like people like you to fight his battels for him.
Lance's attorney don't need fame, maybe Akin's attorney don't either, but I'm sure most attorneys would like to see Akin walk into their office, always a lawsuit, always money for the attorney.
I dont have a dog in any race here but if would go and look at back issues of the stone county leader you will find the answer to your question about how Lance got named in the law suit... Might want to read that and see what it says..
gossipfindsme

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

Its just too bad people cant follow the rules. wouldnt even have this problem if people had been on top of things when they should have. Thats what deadlines are for!
Ivote

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

alwayshasbeen wrote:
Yes he did put himself in the lawsuit. I have read it. You do not know the facts so shut up or everyone will see just how stupid and gullible your are!
Ivote

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

Udontknow wrote:
His name is still not on the filing, you don't know s!&@! He does not even have to be there and it is thur and not fri. You are an idiot! So are all the tea party members to, and any others that think Aiken has a chance, even if lance don't win rubin will have 1000 more votes than aiken and lance will have 3000 +. You watch and see. You could put all you idiots together along with the Aiken bunch and even the smallest group of good ole boys you put together at your choice would stomp their ass and that's why no ones name shows up on here and that's a fact anyway you want to call it. Aiken could not win an honest election if he was running for dog catcher. Sad thing is he's to much of an idiot to realize that either. He must have chewed his sons ass out to, that idiot stopped posting after it cost his dad what votes he had.
Boy are you stupid! All that you have written is a lie! I would suggest you read the court papers, but first you would have to be literate, now wouldn't you?
alwaysis

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

No, Lance hasn't put himself on any lawsuit. Go ahead, maybe someday you will convince yourself
that he did, but you yourself knows better than that. Nothing has ever happened here like the things in this election has, and the problems all came in with Aiken, SUE, SUE, SUE,SUE, SUE, the one thing he seems to be a professional at. SUE,
lawsuit, lawsuit, sue, sue, sue

Since: Oct 10

Stone County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Judged:

The office of County Sheriff should not be considered from a political party standpoint. There is no justification in electing someone to the sheriff's position based on their political party affliation.

Why?

Upholding and enforcing the laws of Arkansas and our Constitution in this county don't require a particular political persuasion. What is needed is someone who has organizational and leadership qualities with a strong experience background in law enforcement. Someone who is not happy with the status quo and wants to make noticeable improvements in our county's law enforcement effectiveness.

Who?

Study all the candidates' backgrounds who are running for this election. There is only one obvious choice.
Would you rather have a recently graduated med student do open heart surgery on you or a seasoned physician with a long successful track record.

This ain't rocket science folks....
Oldfriend

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

All you anti-Bonds people out there, what are you so afraid of. Akins is running in this election, just wait and see if he can take defeat like a man or if he will try to sue everyone that don't vote for him.
When was the last time you seen a grown man kick and scream because things wasn't goin his way.
He don't an election, he wants it handed to him.
MAN UP AKINs. Quite your bawling.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Mountain View Forum right now

Search the Mountain View Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 52 min CabotRes 830
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 9 hr Maybelle 29,113
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 11 hr I am woman 3,835
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 11 hr cooker 9,800
David Cruz? (Jun '09) 12 hr Getreal 52
AR Who do you support for Treasurer in Arkansas in... (Oct '10) 15 hr Bob 207
Ryan McMahan Wed Julie 2
•••
•••
•••
Mountain View Dating

more search filters

less search filters