need info

Clinton, AR

#1 Jul 16, 2012
All I wanted to know is who is doing the work at the big house at the Ranch? Could I rent a cabin or house for the weekend for my son and his friends birthday part?
I was given the name Arivd (sp) he is the one that over sees everything that happens at the ranch. He has to give the okay on every thing that is being worked on and built. He managed not to give me the name of workers. He would get ahold of his crew and see when they could come to my house and see if they can do the work I want done. A lady named Cathy is walking around up there. She is the caretaker of the big house. The owners are gone for a few months. I asked her about rentin the house. She said, no they do not rent property at the Norway Ranch.
I thought that was weird cause the website norway-ranch.com shows pictures of the house, outside and all the rooms inside. They even give a number to call It cost $500.00 a week or $100.00 a night. 20% down when you make reservations and the rest due when you check in. Arivd is the caretake. I am getting my info from the website.
I don't understand the lies. Why, makes no sense? Something is not right up there. I can't stand liars especially over nothing. Never really knew and I sure as heck don't want to know them now.
Anonymous

Mountain View, AR

#2 Jul 17, 2012
Most of the cabins are vacation homes, owned by individuals in norway.
BOBTHEBUILDER

Mountain View, AR

#3 Jul 17, 2012
mind your own business or you could get shipped out in a crate to norway A ?
need info

Clinton, AR

#4 Jul 18, 2012
BOBTHEBUILDER--Why would you say something like that to me? All the info is public on several websites. Why advertise to come to the Ranch? If they are not going to let people rent the cabins, don't put how much it will cost to stay at the Ranch on the website.
The truth be known is all I wanted was the name of the contractors so that I can call them myself. Then when I inquire about renting for a weekend I am treated rudely by that Arvid person.
BOBTHEBUILDER.... Are you the rude person I spoke to at the Ranch? You Arvid A., You mind your own business. More quesions to come! You won't like them, I speak the truth. You at ranch lie liek lie.
nice guy

Bergen, Norway

#5 May 14, 2013
hello, I just want to say that Arvid is a liar. do not trust him! or his guys. he's going to have to sell everything he has there.

but there are some of the cabin owners that rent out ther cabins. I just want to say that all those who own the cabins, are very kind and nice people, and have nothing to do with Arvid and his business!
Arvid

Norway

#6 Jul 30, 2013
Scammer.
neighbor

Mountain View, AR

#7 Jul 30, 2013
There's one of those big yellow and red auction signs out at the entrance today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain View Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Reality Check 43,221
Hagen Glenn 4 hr GIJane 4
glenn the murderer 4 hr GIJane 53
d-j leather 5 hr swatter 1
Topix deleting posts. 8 hr heperl church 8
kassy kissor May 18 N 1
Glenn May 18 west 34

Mountain View Jobs

Personal Finance

Mountain View Mortgages