So called family, really nothing but back stabbin meth heads

Posted in the Mountain View Forum

waiting on the karma bus

Mountain View, AR

#1 Jan 22, 2013
Beware of the super friendly (claims to be clean) folks in this county. They will suck you dry of everything they possibly can and then TRY to ruin your life. You can block me and delete me all you want. I am sitting here smiling because I no longer have to hear or see your drama and ignorance. Waiting for that karma bus..
names

United States

#2 Jan 22, 2013
We need names of who they are.
waiting on the karma bus

Mountain View, AR

#3 Jan 23, 2013
I am not a gossip, so of course I'm not giving names.. just be careful.. when I moved here to finish high school, I was also leaving all family behind. These girls somehow gave me the feeling I had found a new family, and we referred to each other as such. They DO spread gossip and started rumors that within a day I was (by them) charged, convicted and condemned and so they all cut me out of their circle , and left me know way to defend myself against their accusations.. I started a family, had a couple of kids a few yrs ago annd these spiteful ppl have even brought my children into their pettyness.. what goes around, comes back around
names

United States

#4 Jan 23, 2013
I feel your pain if your from off then thats what they will do.
good grief

United States

#5 Jan 23, 2013
You're not a gossip, but yet you are on a website that is notorious for it telling people to stay away from people. I imagine you're not a hypocrite either, huh??
waiting on the karma bus

Mountain View, AR

#6 Jan 23, 2013
good grief wrote:
You're not a gossip, but yet you are on a website that is notorious for it telling people to stay away from people. I imagine you're not a hypocrite either, huh??
DUH!! I am in fact telling ppl to beware of these kind of ppl, that's not gossiping.. IF I said "watch out for that snake over there" that's not gossiping, that's warning..
names

United States

#7 Jan 23, 2013
Amen waiting on karma!!!!!
good grief

Mountain View, AR

#8 Jan 23, 2013
waiting on the karma bus wrote:
<quoted text>
DUH!! I am in fact telling ppl to beware of these kind of ppl, that's not gossiping.. IF I said "watch out for that snake over there" that's not gossiping, that's warning..
Gossip is idle talk or rumor about the personal or private affairs of others. It is one of the oldest and most common means of sharing facts, views and slander. This term is used pejoratively by its reputation for the introduction of errors and variations into the information transmitted, and it also describes idle chat, a rumor of personal, or trivial nature.
waiting on the karma bus

Mountain View, AR

#9 Jan 23, 2013
OH!!!!!! So now I know the definition of gossip... Still, I was warning, not gossiping. If I put their names, it would be gossip.
good grief

United States

#10 Jan 23, 2013
It doesn't say anywhere in the definition about naming names.
waiting on the karma bus

Mountain View, AR

#11 Jan 23, 2013
OK, still doesn't matter. and the fact that you can copy and paste a definition really means nothing. I don't understand why you feel the need to interject into this in the first place, unless you are bored and need a means to have something interesting in your life. If that's the case, then please carry on. I wish you well on your endeavors ...
names

United States

#12 Jan 23, 2013
Good grief must be a town local that has lived here all there life and has never been anywhere in there life and causes grief in other peoples life like the grief they have caused you. Good grief it looks like waiting on karma has hit a nerve there must ba a reason why. You are attacking waiting on karma for no reason that I can see.
good grief

Mountain View, AR

#13 Jan 24, 2013
Believe it or not, the choice is yours, I am a person that fights with the same kind of situations you are complaining about on a daily basis. The only difference between my situation and yours is i choose not to publicly complain about it. I know exactly how you feel. I have two children as well and have had immature people bring them up in issues we have had in the past, and yes it is extremely frustrating. It is hard to try and be an adult in a situation like that, but it is what we have to do. getting on here isn't gonna make it any easier to deal with. I know you gotta vent every once in a while, and on here you can do it without anyone knowing who you are or who you are talking about. It is tempting, as even I have been tempted to do it. but what no one on here realizes is that people from other places do read these things and pass judgment on all of us who live here because the content of the things they read. And it is not that i have nothing better to do, i just get tired of seeing everyone venting about other people on here. Lord knows there is enough things going on around here that we can talk about besides running everyone's names in the ground. By not naming names, you are casting a broad spectrum of blame on everyone around here. Not all of us are bad people. Most of the people around here are good people who get caught up in the bad behavior and choices of others. I wasn't intending on attacking anyone, and it wasn't my point to do so. It just gets really old getting on here and see all the posts where people are bashing other people. When i have looked up other towns, they used this site as a place to announce charity functions, fund raisers, weddings, births, emergency information. Granted they do have a few bashing posts, but not every other one. So that is what i was trying to get across, is we do enough bashing and gossiping on facebook and in public, there is no sense in doing on just so no one knows who you are.
names

United States

#14 Jan 24, 2013
good grief wrote:
Believe it or not, the choice is yours, I am a person that fights with the same kind of situations you are complaining about on a daily basis. The only difference between my situation and yours is i choose not to publicly complain about it. I know exactly how you feel. I have two children as well and have had immature people bring them up in issues we have had in the past, and yes it is extremely frustrating. It is hard to try and be an adult in a situation like that, but it is what we have to do. getting on here isn't gonna make it any easier to deal with. I know you gotta vent every once in a while, and on here you can do it without anyone knowing who you are or who you are talking about. It is tempting, as even I have been tempted to do it. but what no one on here realizes is that people from other places do read these things and pass judgment on all of us who live here because the content of the things they read. And it is not that i have nothing better to do, i just get tired of seeing everyone venting about other people on here. Lord knows there is enough things going on around here that we can talk about besides running everyone's names in the ground. By not naming names, you are casting a broad spectrum of blame on everyone around here. Not all of us are bad people. Most of the people around here are good people who get caught up in the bad behavior and choices of others. I wasn't intending on attacking anyone, and it wasn't my point to do so. It just gets really old getting on here and see all the posts where people are bashing other people. When i have looked up other towns, they used this site as a place to announce charity functions, fund raisers, weddings, births, emergency information. Granted they do have a few bashing posts, but not every other one. So that is what i was trying to get across, is we do enough bashing and gossiping on facebook and in public, there is no sense in doing on just so no one knows who you are.
you make one hell of a point good grief it just seemed like you were attacking waiting on karma instead of getting your point across. I agree with you 100 percent. On the other token I fell waiting on karmas pain because I did not grow up here and it seems like if you are not from here you automatically get attacked for no reason other than people are just bored.
chosen

Killeen, TX

#15 Jan 24, 2013
Well i say post names that way we can no who to stay away from.. with no names it's like saying watch out for the snake by the log but around here if ur in the woods there more then one log around u
waiting on the karma bus

Mountain View, AR

#16 Jan 24, 2013
good grief wrote:
Believe it or not, the choice is yours, I am a person that fights with the same kind of situations you are complaining about on a daily basis. The only difference between my situation and yours is i choose not to publicly complain about it. I know exactly how you feel. I have two children as well and have had immature people bring them up in issues we have had in the past, and yes it is extremely frustrating. It is hard to try and be an adult in a situation like that, but it is what we have to do. getting on here isn't gonna make it any easier to deal with. I know you gotta vent every once in a while, and on here you can do it without anyone knowing who you are or who you are talking about. It is tempting, as even I have been tempted to do it. but what no one on here realizes is that people from other places do read these things and pass judgment on all of us who live here because the content of the things they read. And it is not that i have nothing better to do, i just get tired of seeing everyone venting about other people on here. Lord knows there is enough things going on around here that we can talk about besides running everyone's names in the ground. By not naming names, you are casting a broad spectrum of blame on everyone around here. Not all of us are bad people. Most of the people around here are good people who get caught up in the bad behavior and choices of others. I wasn't intending on attacking anyone, and it wasn't my point to do so. It just gets really old getting on here and see all the posts where people are bashing other people. When i have looked up other towns, they used this site as a place to announce charity functions, fund raisers, weddings, births, emergency information. Granted they do have a few bashing posts, but not every other one. So that is what i was trying to get across, is we do enough bashing and gossiping on facebook and in public, there is no sense in doing on just so no one knows who you are.
I too am only trying to get my point across. I am not putting names because I am taking these ppl to court for slander and defamation of character. I do however feel that I should be able to say what I need to say without being accused of bringing down the entire town. I usually stay off of topix all together because it is bashing and gossip. I just get frustrated when I do check out our local topix. Everytime these "so called friends" get away with the shenanigans that they do, I am always the bigger person, smile, let it go, be the grown up, always there when they need me again because I don't want to sink to their level. I wish that I could put their names and tell ppl what and who they really are, however, that would only make me just as simple and childish as they are. I appreciate your point of view. If only that were the way things worked on here.. You don't know how many times I have wanted to and even said the same thing to other posters on this site. It's just childish and nonsense. I have cut a lot of ppl from my circle due to the current goings on and AM better for it. I apologize if you got offended by the post, that wasn't intended. It was intended to warn ppl and if one of the ppl it is about saw it, I hope it offended them.
asses

Mountain View, AR

#17 Jan 25, 2013
it did not offend me at all
easy

Mountain View, AR

#18 Jan 30, 2013
good grief wrote:
Believe it or not, the choice is yours, I am a person that fights with the same kind of situations you are complaining about on a daily basis. The only difference between my situation and yours is i choose not to publicly complain about it. I know exactly how you feel. I have two children as well and have had immature people bring them up in issues we have had in the past, and yes it is extremely frustrating. It is hard to try and be an adult in a situation like that, but it is what we have to do. getting on here isn't gonna make it any easier to deal with. I know you gotta vent every once in a while, and on here you can do it without anyone knowing who you are or who you are talking about. It is tempting, as even I have been tempted to do it. but what no one on here realizes is that people from other places do read these things and pass judgment on all of us who live here because the content of the things they read. And it is not that i have nothing better to do, i just get tired of seeing everyone venting about other people on here. Lord knows there is enough things going on around here that we can talk about besides running everyone's names in the ground. By not naming names, you are casting a broad spectrum of blame on everyone around here. Not all of us are bad people. Most of the people around here are good people who get caught up in the bad behavior and choices of others. I wasn't intending on attacking anyone, and it wasn't my point to do so. It just gets really old getting on here and see all the posts where people are bashing other people. When i have looked up other towns, they used this site as a place to announce charity functions, fund raisers, weddings, births, emergency information. Granted they do have a few bashing posts, but not every other one. So that is what i was trying to get across, is we do enough bashing and gossiping on facebook and in public, there is no sense in doing on just so no one knows who you are.
DONT come here then none of us invited you..lol..
names

Bossier City, LA

#19 Jan 30, 2013
Easy is just a stone county reject

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain View Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Answers 30,631
Billy D Burns arrested in Kentucky (May '14) 5 hr XXXXXWife 32
m855 ammo 7 hr bob 1
chris knight 11 hr tiredofdumbmen 3
White River Whopper! 15 hr Bra utan Gud 1
Vaccination Programs 15 hr Bra utan Gud 2
sarah webb mitchell (Sep '13) 16 hr bliss 85

Winter Storm Warning for Stone County was issued at March 03 at 3:35PM CST

Mountain View Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mountain View People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:24 am PST

NBC Sports 8:24AM
Justin Houston situation is about to get very interesting
NBC Sports 9:08 AM
Kendall Langford visiting the defensive tackle-less Lions today
Bleacher Report 9:28 AM
Kendall Langford: Latest News, Rumors and Speculation on Free-Agent DT
Bleacher Report 4:32 AM
Chiefs Final Free-Agency Outlook and Predictions
Bleacher Report 6:35 PM
Should NFL Teams Consider Steep Price of Justin Houston Trade?