History of inbreeding in Stone County

History of inbreeding in Stone County

Posted in the Mountain View Forum

Cousin humper

Haslet, TX

#1 May 13, 2012
I know that most of the sheriffs department is inbred, but how about the rest of you government cheese eating idiots? How many of you will actually admit that you either are inbred or are actively inbreeding? Just wondering.
geesh

Haslet, TX

#2 May 13, 2012
Cousin humper wrote:
I know that most of the sheriffs department is inbred, but how about the rest of you government cheese eating idiots? How many of you will actually admit that you either are inbred or are actively inbreeding? Just wondering.
are you referring to a cousin sleeping with a cousin for drugs? Sickening huh
DUH

Mountain View, AR

#3 May 13, 2012
Of course theres inbreeding when every new person comes into this town is being bullied to leave. Doesnt leave much room for meeting new people that are not related to you.
Wow

Atlanta, GA

#4 May 14, 2012
DUH wrote:
Of course theres inbreeding when every new person comes into this town is being bullied to leave. Doesnt leave much room for meeting new people that are not related to you.
Buwahahahahhahahahhahahaha! That is hilariously funny and true!
again

Mountain View, AR

#5 May 14, 2012
geesh wrote:
<quoted text>
are you referring to a cousin sleeping with a cousin for drugs? Sickening huh
How funny these "2" posters are from the same town I think someone is just talking to himself just to create a topic.
Wow

Atlanta, GA

#6 May 14, 2012
again wrote:
<quoted text>
How funny these "2" posters are from the same town I think someone is just talking to himself just to create a topic.
Could be different people having insider information.
justnobody

Clayton, IN

#7 May 15, 2012
Arkansas, inbreeding, they go together
Wtf

Mountain View, AR

#8 May 15, 2012
Wow really?? Did it take your inbred self to come up with this? Are trying to start a inbreeding meeting discussion board? Get a life just because you guys can't find anyone but family to touch you doesn't mean the rest of us have sex with our cousins brothers sisters and parents

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain View Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sells herself for money 30 min bookmiller 9
Best place to eat in MV is?? 1 hr bud 5
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr BARNEYII 38,165
TEASE hair studio! 3 hr GODSEESALL 4
heavy chains being shut down!!! (Jul '16) 5 hr Thomas A Hawk 41
Speeding in downtown. 5 hr Special Agent Dal... 1
Guy in 3500 6 hr james 17

Mountain View Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain View Mortgages