Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2011

Judged:

I recently moved here from a VERY famous/big area and am completely amazed and amused at how pathetic it is that people sit on here all day and bash and gossip about everyone in town. I mean, doesn't everyone have some kind of drama in their own families and lives anyway and why do people need to post forums about it? So sad. Especially since I'm sure a bunch of you are in church every Sunday with your plastic smiles and rehearsed bible verses.. Sad and shows how bad the world has gotten. God bless y'all.
Mtn View Guy

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2011

Judged:

new in town wrote:
I recently moved here from a VERY famous/big area and am completely amazed and amused at how pathetic it is that people sit on here all day and bash and gossip about everyone in town. I mean, doesn't everyone have some kind of drama in their own families and lives anyway and why do people need to post forums about it? So sad. Especially since I'm sure a bunch of you are in church every Sunday with your plastic smiles and rehearsed bible verses.. Sad and shows how bad the world has gotten. God bless y'all.
Thumbs up!! It really bad around here!
Not So Bad

Little Elm, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2011

Judged:

Every Topix forum related to a small town is like this. You think Mtn. View is bad, go have a look at Melbourne's Topix forum.

But, small-minded people have small ways, doesn't matter where they're from, or where they live.
WTF

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2011

Judged:

Am I the only one who sees the irony in people getting on here and making posts about how pathetic people who make posts on here are? Just wondering.
not logged in

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2011

Definitely see the irony! That's pretty funny.
What? They don't have gossip in famous big cities? Hmm...we should all move there then!
Yes and also, notice how many people are on Topix at any given time? The most I've ever seen is like 43 I think, usually under 20. A tiny percentage of the local population. You weren't really going to judge this area based on that were you? A little common sense goes a long way bubba.
Mtn View Guy

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2011

Judged:

not logged in wrote:
Definitely see the irony! That's pretty funny.
What? They don't have gossip in famous big cities? Hmm...we should all move there then!
Yes and also, notice how many people are on Topix at any given time? The most I've ever seen is like 43 I think, usually under 20. A tiny percentage of the local population. You weren't really going to judge this area based on that were you? A little common sense goes a long way bubba.
There is gossip everywhere but their are so many people in bigger cities that it seems like their isn't any.
Most people on other cities don't give a ratts ass who's dating who, who's banging who, who got caught with who etc... They could care less because they have much more important things in there lives.
Here that kind of info it the talk of the town!
Musty Old Fart

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2011

Judged:

Hey y'all, New In Town sounds kind of faggy and weird.
WTF

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2011

Judged:

That's because in big cities everybody doesn't know everybody. Personally, I could care less what people post on here. But I'm not going to sit here and criticize everyone when I'm reading these posts just like you. Thing is, nobody has to get on here and read the posts. If you don't like the site, stay off of it. Way to many people I see criticizing the site like they are made to read it or it's thrown in their faces. Just don't go to this website, and you won't have to worry about reading the gossip.
Musty Old Fart

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2011

Judged:

Yeah! What he said!
bust

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

Judged:

you can clearly infer that the person that started this thread is; probably under the age of 14, performed an over kill attempt to start forum, and is probably currently bummed out that everybody got hung up on her introductory lie at the start of her forum instead of replying with gossip.
that is funny

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2011

Judged:

People under 14 don't write like that. And how do you know it's a she? I figured it was some vistor turned retiree who wants to move somewhere quaint, finds out it's not nirvana, and now wants to bitch and change things.
new in town

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

Judged:

Hahaha, definitely not 14, and not old enough to be retired. I do use proper grammar, so obviously for those of you with a brain, from what I see on here, they are few, GET A LIFE! I just now got on tro see what people posted and once again, I'm right.. So, BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I still love MOUNTAIN VIEW and I LOVE MY CHURCH and CHURCH FAMILY, so have a NICE day.:)
that is funny

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

new in town wrote:
Hahaha, definitely not 14, and not old enough to be retired. I do use proper grammar, so obviously for those of you with a brain, from what I see on here, they are few, GET A LIFE! I just now got on tro see what people posted and once again, I'm right.. So, BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I still love MOUNTAIN VIEW and I LOVE MY CHURCH and CHURCH FAMILY, so have a NICE day.:)
So what are you griping about? You surely don't think complaining about gossip on HERE is a worthwhile use of time? You might as well swim in shark-infested water with a new cut on your leg.
GOSIPH8TR

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

Judged:

It is funny that these dumb folks from here like myself are the ones that are selling you smart city dudes these old rocky hill sides to live on. The larger the belt buckle the higher the price! Now who is really the dumb one?
smart azz

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2011

Mtn View Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thumbs up!! It really bad around here!

And you from off who gives you the right to be judgeing That is what all of you from off move here and try to take things over with your smart mouths. LEAVE TOWN If you cant beat that. Is anyone back me up?
smart azz

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2011

Hey new in town the above message is for you
Superbad

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2011

Judged:

new in town wrote:
New in town I have lived in big cities and in various small towns, there is gossip everywhere. Even when you live in a big city you may not know whats going on with EVERYONE but i bet theres gossip in your little circle of ppl that you do know, thats just how it is. Here it just seems worse because there arent as many ppl and it may spread a bit faster but it is everywhere. Just look at your local store checkout, thats all there is to read about. Whos banging whom or who had plastic surgery or cheated on whom,nothing new and by no means not just here. Oh yeah and yep, "christians" gossip too.
is it okay

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2011

Judged:

smart azz wrote:
<quoted text>
And you from off who gives you the right to be judgeing That is what all of you from off move here and try to take things over with your smart mouths. LEAVE TOWN If you cant beat that. Is anyone back me up?
Yes! people from "off" think they can move in here with their money and change everything. we don't want to be changed so stop bitching about it and LEAVE!!!
Bluntly put

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2011

new in town wrote:
Though you are correct..why did you need to emphasize "large" and "famous"? What does that matter besides trying to tie yourself somehow to the words themselves? nobody cares. Sorry. And don't worry about me preaching to you with my plastic smile and rehearsed verses,,,why would I want to share eternity with you? Why are you reading and posting here in the first place? Don't you "have some kind of drama in (your) own" family and life that would keep you from reading and MAKING the pathetic posts yourself?

You might want to leave this awful place and go be large and famous.....
Bluntly put

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2011

And if you are a Christian and started this thread for fun, get your head checked..seriously.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Mountain View Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Mountain View Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••