Fritz

United States

#1 Feb 20, 2013
Why does this place close so early? 9:00pm on a Friday and Satuday night!? At 8:45 they're pushing people out the door. The past few weekends I was there it was a full house. They have a good thing going with live music and such...don't they know how much profit they could bring in if they just stayed open an hour longer?
sam

Mountain View, AR

#2 Feb 20, 2013
i think they are going to start staying open later when summer season gets here
Local Lori

Mountain View, AR

#3 Feb 21, 2013
Many of us want to support Angler's but several of us have had the same experience where we are eating and drinking and they shut the lights off on us early ??? It has happened to me 3 times. Pissed me off.

Also the wine selection? Brownstone and Yellow Tail? Yellow Tail is tolerable. I am pretty bummed about that. I mean come on !!! Brownstone is $5.00 a bottle at Mtn Home Walmart !!! Always a big beer selection but no wine selection :(

Would also be nice for them to keep on bringing in non country musicians. They had a great Blues player one night.

We want to support Angler's but the shutting down 20 minutes early while I was eating ticked me off.

I do think the food is good and do not mind paying a higher price but not when I get rushed out.
nope

Mountain View, AR

#4 Feb 22, 2013
the owner dosent have a clue
Really

Mountain View, AR

#5 Feb 25, 2013
Also a bottle of beer is 3.50, that is robbery.
billy bob

Mountain View, AR

#6 Feb 25, 2013
lol u guys r crazy!!!! I go there every weekend for music. sometimes it is good sometimes it is great. Hey it is free music with no cover charge and it is not bluegrass. What more can you ask for in this town.
3.25 for a beer???? When is the last time you went out to a place that serves beer? Go to any place and you are lucky to get out for a $4 per beer.

As for the lights going off? Again you are on some good hillbilly meth or crack or something good. I am there every sat night for music and they have never rushed us out. Yes the band stops playing at 9-930 but as long as they ar still cleaning up then we have always been welcome to finish our drink and beer without feeling rushed.

Lori- If you have been there 3 times while they have had music at closing that is impressive because they have only had music 5 or 6 times. I am sure that since you are a good customer then you would feel comfortable talking to Chris and Julie (they are there every music night) and express your concerns. From knowing them I am sure that they would be happy to take any concerns from their regulars and see if it can be fixed. Not put it on this site and try and drag them down.

Since: May 12

Mountain View, AR

#7 Feb 25, 2013
billy bob wrote:
3.25 for a beer???? When is the last time you went out to a place that serves beer? Go to any place and you are lucky to get out for a $4 per beer.
The last time I ate out in Little Rock, beer was $4 plus depending on what you like and wine was at $8 a glass. Stone Co. is a third world county and the prices reflect it. If all you want is a cheap beer, get it at Big Flat and drink it at home, not on the road please!

“Flying Spaghetti Monster”

Since: Nov 11

Stone County, Arkansas

#8 Feb 28, 2013
Really wrote:
Also a bottle of beer is 3.50, that is robbery.
Hint: Stay at home and drink that 'pisswater' called Busch for 50 cents a can.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain View Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 hr Question 35,010
debbi walker 15 hr WE KNOW 11
Shelbi Gilbert Sun Informant 2
Thurma Garvin Stewart Sat sheri 36
News Arkansas High School Football - Mountain View b... (May '07) Sat Fred 2
Anyone watching American Idol? (May '06) Sat Fred 4
mvpd ackin stupid! (Jan '14) Sat guest 62

Mountain View Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance