First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just curious

United States

#21 Nov 25, 2012
anyways females know what females want and need to satisfye them and make them happy and well guys anyways wants boys night, different females, beer and so on.
U N Ur Hand 2Nite

AOL

#22 Nov 25, 2012
First off, you sound like an I, Me, Mine kind of gal or guy. If you want a good time gal to "talk to" go to any bar or club. Not too many lesbians who have any respect for their bodies and emotions want someone who diddles with guys and then comes on Bottoms Feeders Are Us (Topix) because she/he needs mommie or hot friend with benefits for those free late night therapist sessions/phone sex when you can't sleep.

Try a nice expensive vibrator for those long lonely nights. They don't get upset when you call after midnight on a work night. They don't expect anything from you and won't accuse you of being a U-Hall lesbian you probably are. They sure won't take you to court if you give them an STD.
just curious

United States

#23 Nov 25, 2012
factual wrote:
That's because obviously, you're an idiot.
k sounds like someone has their panties in a bunch. do us all a favor and go somewheres privitly and pick that wedgee out of your rear end.
just curious

United States

#24 Nov 25, 2012
it might help, you know it might cheer you up dont be haten. i might be silly, crazy, lil goofy but idiot is a lil ridiculous dont you think. you better be glad im on medication or i would take that very affensive
just curious

United States

#25 Nov 25, 2012
have you ever heard that saying, sticks and stones may brake my bones but words will never hurt me.

“Flying Spaghetti Monster”

Since: Nov 11

Stone County, Arkansas

#26 Nov 28, 2012
curious,

You're kidding yourself if you don't think words never hurt. Especially if you hear it from someone whom you thought cared for you.

I would stay off Topix with this particular subject matter as you won't find what you're looking for here. Try a Lesbian dating/hotline service.

google search result: pinkcupid.com
truthfull

Mountain View, AR

#27 Nov 29, 2012
Or bend over and shove your head up your own butt

Since: May 12

Mountain View, AR

#28 Nov 29, 2012
[QUOTE who=" If you want a good time gal to "talk to" go to any bar or club.[/QUOTE]
Lot's of luck finding many bars around Mt. View. This is one of the most stupidest comments I have heard about in this county. Might try going to find a date in church instead.
curious too

United States

#29 Dec 1, 2012
just curious wrote:
anyways females know what females want and need to satisfye them and make them happy and well guys anyways wants boys night, different females, beer and so on.

Lets get together as friends and see where it goes from their

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain View Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 16 min Could be 30,546
best auto parts store and why Thu Yikes 3
Matt Mealer Thu from hear me 16
Black Blight Wed small car 7
Cody's closing? Jan 27 Silverado 8
Rebekah Gould's 2004 murder remains unsolved (Jan '14) Jan 27 from hear me 93
Mountain view football 10-2 Jan 26 from hear me 4
Mountain View Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mountain View People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?