First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just curious

United States

#1 Nov 23, 2012
is their any lesbians or bi's in this area?
yep

United States

#2 Nov 23, 2012
Yea, quite a few.
just curious

United States

#3 Nov 23, 2012
yep wrote:
Yea, quite a few.
any good looking ones?
Emily Rene

Mountain View, AR

#4 Nov 23, 2012
just curious wrote:
<quoted text>any good looking ones?
Why? You interested?
alf

Batesville, AR

#5 Nov 23, 2012
just curious wrote:
is their any lesbians or bi's in this area?
i am a lesbian trapped in a mans body
just curious

United States

#6 Nov 23, 2012
Emily Rene wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? You interested?
maybe
pooh

Mountain View, AR

#7 Nov 23, 2012
im a man trapped in a lesbians body.
Jim Morrison

Mountain View, AR

#8 Nov 24, 2012
i know one that will lite your fire
just curious

United States

#9 Nov 24, 2012
Jim Morrison wrote:
i know one that will lite your fire
is she hot?
yep

United States

#10 Nov 24, 2012
There is one that stays over in that RV park across from the dodge dealership. You might look her up.
just curious

United States

#11 Nov 24, 2012
yep wrote:
There is one that stays over in that RV park across from the dodge dealership. You might look her up.
their is no way that im driving through the neiborhood asking ladys if they are bi or lesbian. thats a good way to get the crap beat out of you or get shot and im too tiny for that shit but that would be hilarious as hell.
just curious

United States

#12 Nov 24, 2012
i aint that desperate lol. their is only certain ladys i find attractive in that kind of way and she would have to be my type because im known to be very picky person.yes, with this being mountain view i would want proof of age.i dont wanna be on the next sex offenders list. so all you sexy ladies thats interested give me a hollar
yep

United States

#13 Nov 24, 2012
I just figured since you asked on here, that the standards weren't too high. I mean come on, let's face it, you are on Topix looking for a date.
just curious

United States

#14 Nov 24, 2012
yep wrote:
I just figured since you asked on here, that the standards weren't too high. I mean come on, let's face it, you are on Topix looking for a date.
not a date hon. just looking for fun or i could be a really good friend to talk to dont matter to me. i like men but eveyone once in awhile ill have a beutifull lady that ill run into that has me questioning my sexuality. i just dont get out much or hardly talk with anyone.
factual

Mountain View, AR

#15 Nov 25, 2012
That's because obviously, you're an idiot.
yep

United States

#16 Nov 25, 2012
Ok, so you're not looking for anything serious. You don't even know for sure if you are interested in women. So basically all you want is a one night stand, that you never hear from again so you can figure out if you might be gay? I hate to tell you, but I don't think you need a woman, you need a therapist.
yep

United States

#17 Nov 25, 2012
Might give you someone to talk to anyways.
just curious

United States

#18 Nov 25, 2012
yep wrote:
Might give you someone to talk to anyways.
at least im being truthfull.
just curious

United States

#19 Nov 25, 2012
i dont need to waste money on a therpist everyone has problems no one is perfect. least a female can't get a female pregnant unlike these men whores that tell these females that they wanna give them their heart and soul promise them forevever then get them pregnant and leave them
just curious

United States

#20 Nov 25, 2012
about 80 percent of men in mountain view are unfaithfull to their beutifull girlfriend or wife. i can start nameing them if you want but i aint going to because thats not who i am

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain View Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) Fri Voter 30,928
eddie neel Fri snoopy 3
Best DOPE cook in the Area (Feb '11) Fri who cares 79
Walmart employees (2) Jul 29 Bra utan Gud 3
massage therapist (Apr '12) Jul 26 Johnny 26
Gays in Mountain View (Nov '10) Jul 26 applesauce 6
Registered sex offenders in stone county (Jun '11) Jul 25 sickco 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain View Mortgages