First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Judy Hill

Mountain View, AR

#1 Jan 26, 2013
Yes it did happen, Cheyenna Cary is a very hurt girl. Her sister to.
Johnny Hill

Mountain View, AR

#2 Jan 26, 2013
Johnny Hill what were you thinking?????? To rape Cheyenna Cary>??????????

Look we need answeres asap
Johnny Hill

Mountain View, AR

#3 Jan 27, 2013
Cheyennha Cary you need to tell authority's abuat that. Might keep somon else from getting hurt.
cheyenne cary

Earle, AR

#4 Jan 27, 2013
I have told the authorities in searcy, ar I have to go back to put the repot in the system but once I get back down there I definitely will
really

Mountain View, AR

#5 Jan 28, 2013
That is my girl, See I know you when you went to church at Timbo, and I still go there. Just was concerned about you. Hang in there girl.
cheyenne cary

Earle, AR

#6 Jan 28, 2013
I am I moved to Tennessee and I am engaged and gettin married in August. I'm so glad that part of my life is over
really

Mountain View, AR

#7 Jan 30, 2013
Congratulation Have a happy life with him.
pitiful

Mountain View, AR

#8 Jan 30, 2013
lengthy process huh??? IF this did happen I think that you need this on paper ASAP.
cheyenne cary

Earle, AR

#9 Jan 30, 2013
Thank you REALLY. PITIFUL there is no question about the happening I was 16 the FIRST time he didi it I never told anyone cuz he SAID he would kill anyone that tries to take him to jail and I thought that just because I was hurt don't mean innocent ppl should be killed, but the guy I'm with assured me that everything would be ok and as soon as I can get to searcy then he will definitely pay the price for what he DID do
wondering

Mountain View, AR

#10 Jan 30, 2013
Looks like you need to get it taken care of. If this did happen do you not think I would be setting on the Police steps monday morning . This appears to be just something on your to do list. If I had been abused do you think I would say well when I get around to it. Does not work that. Which really explained to you. It is just not normal when someone is raped to be this calm.
dada

Mountain View, AR

#11 Jan 30, 2013
You just spilled you can of worms. Get real, there is no man going to rescue you after you have been raped. My EXP. would be run away from any man that looked at me. You are trying to have children now? Disgusting. You sure have a long way to go if you think your man saved you. Didnt happen and not going to happen. If you were raped the last thing you would want is to have sex. You need to figure out which one it is. Really this is unreal.
Teli

Mountain View, AR

#12 Jan 30, 2013
Isnt real, I'm not saying it didnt happen butt im saying something is not right here. Sorry! Boy do you ever have a true awakning to come.
cheyenne cary

Memphis, TN

#13 Jan 31, 2013
You have no clue what's going on in my life or how I deal with my issues just because I was raped doesn't at all mean I won't want children fact of the matter is its none of ur f#@$ing business whether I do or not
Pam

Mountain View, AR

#14 Feb 1, 2013
You said the other day on a post that you were happy as you ever been, or something of that matter was said. Like Romeo and Juliet, like he saved you from it all. Can you explain that to me please.
really

Mountain View, AR

#15 Feb 1, 2013
Guys take it easy on C.Cary, I totaly believe her. Sometimes money stands in the way, other appointment's,and health. Also how is the best way to go about this, to get justice has to be in her mind allot. It is a very scary position. So until you know her life You need to keep you big mouth shut. Know the facts before discussing things on here. I do not believe she is lying or she sure would not put it on topix now would she. Besides that I know her and she is not a lyer, what so ever. So know what you are talking about or do not talk at all. Stupid!
cheyenne cary

Earle, AR

#16 Feb 1, 2013
Johnnie told me that to him it wasn't rape because he was in love with me and because of this I was never allowed to have a boyfriend. I had been seeing james (the guy who saved me) for two weeks wham Johnnie found out. Johnnie put his hands around my throat said he was going to kill me and james both. Then he found out that james lived right across the road from me. When that happened Johnnie said he was gonna board up all the windows and doors of James's house and burn him his mom and dad alive so I was telling james and he said Cheyenne you have got to get out of there and I told james I was afraid he might kill me because he had said before he was going to james said he would never let anybody hurt me ever again and I trusted him. So instead of going home I went to the police station and filed a report. I then called my dad in Memphis and as soon as he was off from work he rented a car and headed to bald knob. Now at this time james and I had only been together for 27 days. James as well as myself left for Memphis with the clothes we had on our backs. We have lived in Memphis ever since that day. We came up here on March 27 and April 10 he proposed. Anything else you would like too know?
pam

Mountain View, AR

#17 Feb 2, 2013
Did you go to hosp. for a rape kit to be done?
cheyenne cary

Earle, AR

#18 Feb 2, 2013
No I was too scared
pam

Mountain View, AR

#19 Feb 2, 2013
But James rescued you, and you felt so safe? What happened. He should have been man enough to take you, as he was as willing to get you away from Johnny dont you think. Way I see it you do not have a foot to stand on. Guess he didnt save you after all. Just question you being scared. Perhaps go back and read your post. Plus you say it dent bother you, dear you have to have more proof that your word. See you must not have been as scared as you think. Going to the Sheriffs office after the rape, they are suppose to counsel you to get a rape test. Humm something fishy again. Police has a high authority, just as Dr's. Now what can you say?
waitasecond

Mountain View, AR

#20 Feb 2, 2013
if a report is made IT IS IN THE SYSTEM.......why would you have to go back to searcy to get it in the system? the longer this goes the LESS IT MAKES SENSE!!!! what does white county have to do with stone county? how old is James? when did you leave with james?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain View Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) 3 min guest 946
AR Who do you support for Secretary of State in Ar... (Oct '10) 4 min guest 222
AR Who do you support for Treasurer in Arkansas in... (Oct '10) 4 min lonnie 215
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 5 min cody 837
AR Who do you support for Attorney General in Arka... (Oct '10) 6 min andy 411
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 9 min WARRIOR 9,980
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 11 min WARRIOR 29,806
•••
•••
Mountain View Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Mountain View Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••