Yikes

Bradford, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Hater? For an opinion? Why is Fried Horse a hater for not agreeing with you? A 5 year old child "hates this" or "loves that", grow up goodgirl.
Fried Horse

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

I think it's okay, Yikes. It is really Tim that has a problem with my opinions.
112233lil

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

wow- you know most of the Managers at McDonald's have visable tattoos!
goodgirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Yikes wrote:
Hater? For an opinion? Why is Fried Horse a hater for not agreeing with you? A 5 year old child "hates this" or "loves that", grow up goodgirl.
are you just jelouse because I was kidding with him and not you.
goodgirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Yikes wrote:
sorry, but I am grown. apperntly you ain't because you can't take a joke.
goodgirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

fried horse, I have nothing against you. again, everyone has their own way of saying things.
Fried Horse

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Goodgirl, humor is not well received on Topix, it would seem.
goodgirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Fried Horse wrote:
Goodgirl, humor is not well received on Topix, it would seem.
o well people neither likes me or not, I could really care less. this topix crap just ain't meant for me.
Just Sayin

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Obviously SCHOOL wasn't meant for you either. I hope even you couldn't understand your last post.
SAM S

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

WELL i think mcdonalds new motto should be MC-YUCK IM NOT LOVIN IT!!!!!!
PopPop

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Wow really Fried Horse I dont know you or anyone else for that matter but why would you continue to bring up Tim's name even after he admited his wrong doing and said he was man enough to admit he went to far. He hasnt posted nothing for almost two weeks. Dont you think maybe just maybe you need to own up to your mistakes to. If not that is between you and God. But Tim is right at least he is man enough to admit when he is wrong. He is also right by saying he is the bigger man since it is apparent that you dont have any urge to post something positive on this topic.
goodgirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Just Sayin wrote:
Obviously SCHOOL wasn't meant for you either. I hope even you couldn't understand your last post.
yeah, it looks like it wasn't meant for you either. it sounds like you can't find anything better to do with your life and you really have a addiction to talking crap.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

From hear me wrote:
I don't like all this and I don't like the place I worked and my name is Dennis and I like men.
So trust me I am not fried horse, it's that simple and I am a big enough man to handle all of it and I mean every inch with pride.
i am not gay ask your wife
Fried Horse

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

PopPop wrote:
Wow really Fried Horse I dont know you or anyone else for that matter but why would you continue to bring up Tim's name even after he admited his wrong doing and said he was man enough to admit he went to far. He hasnt posted nothing for almost two weeks. Dont you think maybe just maybe you need to own up to your mistakes to. If not that is between you and God. But Tim is right at least he is man enough to admit when he is wrong. He is also right by saying he is the bigger man since it is apparent that you dont have any urge to post something positive on this topic.
What on Earth are you talking about? lol I have done nothing wrong. Tim didn't like the fact that I am not in favor of tattoos. That's fine. We are have our opinions. Tim apologized for accusing me of being a child molester. That was appropriate, and good that he did it. Tim and I are cool, except that he thinks I am a bigot for not liking tattoos. I disagree, but that's okay. I suppose bigotry is a matter of perspective, in this case. What do you want me to apologize for, not liking tattoos? I refuse.
Tim

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Ok why is my name still being brought up for one if anyone would read what i wrote I never accussed you of being a childmolester. That is something that keeps coming out of your mouth. Second you are right we have different opinions, wich im glad of cause how would the world be if everyone had the same. The only problem I had was the fact of the way you chose to voice that opinion, by spewing out an insult. Which you did. That was totally uncalled for. Im over all of this crap Ive got a way better job so please please people get some business or a life which ever is more productive. Spend some time with your family tell them you love them after the other day of being out there helping look for that baby it made me take alot of things into prespective. Life is too short to be all the time arguing with someone. Yes fried horse I think we are kewl just difference in opinions but in the future please do me a favor watch how you voice your opinions because not everyone doesnt have to be insulted because of something you dont like or agree with. Know with all that said let this crap go and everyone move on with your life. May God bless you all.
BEN

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

MC-YUCK WILL NOT EAT THERE AGIAN RATHER GO TO TACO BELL MCDONALDS IS NASTY

“ phd in clinical ignorance”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

filet-o-fish is my favorite mcdonalds sandwich also.
Curious

Melbourne, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

I haven't heard anything about McDonalds lately. What's the scoop?
Ronald

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

I heard that the town folks were boycotting McDonald's for serving genetically modified organisms without a warning label.
just my opinion

Gillette, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Well if I was McDonald's I would boycott the ignorant town folk. I would close the doors and watch that place dwindle to absolutely nothing. That's what the town folk want anyway. That way there are no jobs and there children and grandchildren can stay on meth. Sounds good to me!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Mountain View Forum right now

Search the Mountain View Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 13 min Maybelle 29,113
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr I am woman 3,835
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 2 hr cooker 9,800
David Cruz? (Jun '09) 2 hr Getreal 52
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 5 hr midnight oil 829
AR Who do you support for Treasurer in Arkansas in... (Oct '10) 5 hr Bob 207
Ryan McMahan 21 hr Julie 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mountain View Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mountain View People Search