Mountain View McDonalds.
Yikes

Mcrae, AR

#87 Sep 13, 2012
Hater? For an opinion? Why is Fried Horse a hater for not agreeing with you? A 5 year old child "hates this" or "loves that", grow up goodgirl.
Fried Horse

Mountain View, AR

#88 Sep 13, 2012
I think it's okay, Yikes. It is really Tim that has a problem with my opinions.
112233lil

Mountain View, AR

#89 Sep 13, 2012
wow- you know most of the Managers at McDonald's have visable tattoos!
goodgirl

United States

#90 Sep 13, 2012
Yikes wrote:
Hater? For an opinion? Why is Fried Horse a hater for not agreeing with you? A 5 year old child "hates this" or "loves that", grow up goodgirl.
are you just jelouse because I was kidding with him and not you.
goodgirl

United States

#91 Sep 13, 2012
Yikes wrote:
Hater? For an opinion? Why is Fried Horse a hater for not agreeing with you? A 5 year old child "hates this" or "loves that", grow up goodgirl.
sorry, but I am grown. apperntly you ain't because you can't take a joke.
goodgirl

United States

#92 Sep 13, 2012
fried horse, I have nothing against you. again, everyone has their own way of saying things.
Fried Horse

Mountain View, AR

#93 Sep 13, 2012
Goodgirl, humor is not well received on Topix, it would seem.
goodgirl

United States

#94 Sep 13, 2012
Fried Horse wrote:
Goodgirl, humor is not well received on Topix, it would seem.
o well people neither likes me or not, I could really care less. this topix crap just ain't meant for me.
Just Sayin

Mountain View, AR

#95 Sep 13, 2012
Obviously SCHOOL wasn't meant for you either. I hope even you couldn't understand your last post.
SAM S

Mountain View, AR

#96 Sep 13, 2012
WELL i think mcdonalds new motto should be MC-YUCK IM NOT LOVIN IT!!!!!!
PopPop

Mountain View, AR

#97 Sep 13, 2012
Wow really Fried Horse I dont know you or anyone else for that matter but why would you continue to bring up Tim's name even after he admited his wrong doing and said he was man enough to admit he went to far. He hasnt posted nothing for almost two weeks. Dont you think maybe just maybe you need to own up to your mistakes to. If not that is between you and God. But Tim is right at least he is man enough to admit when he is wrong. He is also right by saying he is the bigger man since it is apparent that you dont have any urge to post something positive on this topic.
goodgirl

United States

#98 Sep 14, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
Obviously SCHOOL wasn't meant for you either. I hope even you couldn't understand your last post.
yeah, it looks like it wasn't meant for you either. it sounds like you can't find anything better to do with your life and you really have a addiction to talking crap.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#99 Sep 14, 2012
From hear me wrote:
I don't like all this and I don't like the place I worked and my name is Dennis and I like men.
So trust me I am not fried horse, it's that simple and I am a big enough man to handle all of it and I mean every inch with pride.
i am not gay ask your wife
Fried Horse

Mountain View, AR

#100 Sep 14, 2012
PopPop wrote:
Wow really Fried Horse I dont know you or anyone else for that matter but why would you continue to bring up Tim's name even after he admited his wrong doing and said he was man enough to admit he went to far. He hasnt posted nothing for almost two weeks. Dont you think maybe just maybe you need to own up to your mistakes to. If not that is between you and God. But Tim is right at least he is man enough to admit when he is wrong. He is also right by saying he is the bigger man since it is apparent that you dont have any urge to post something positive on this topic.
What on Earth are you talking about? lol I have done nothing wrong. Tim didn't like the fact that I am not in favor of tattoos. That's fine. We are have our opinions. Tim apologized for accusing me of being a child molester. That was appropriate, and good that he did it. Tim and I are cool, except that he thinks I am a bigot for not liking tattoos. I disagree, but that's okay. I suppose bigotry is a matter of perspective, in this case. What do you want me to apologize for, not liking tattoos? I refuse.
Tim

Mountain View, AR

#101 Sep 15, 2012
Ok why is my name still being brought up for one if anyone would read what i wrote I never accussed you of being a childmolester. That is something that keeps coming out of your mouth. Second you are right we have different opinions, wich im glad of cause how would the world be if everyone had the same. The only problem I had was the fact of the way you chose to voice that opinion, by spewing out an insult. Which you did. That was totally uncalled for. Im over all of this crap Ive got a way better job so please please people get some business or a life which ever is more productive. Spend some time with your family tell them you love them after the other day of being out there helping look for that baby it made me take alot of things into prespective. Life is too short to be all the time arguing with someone. Yes fried horse I think we are kewl just difference in opinions but in the future please do me a favor watch how you voice your opinions because not everyone doesnt have to be insulted because of something you dont like or agree with. Know with all that said let this crap go and everyone move on with your life. May God bless you all.
BEN

Mountain View, AR

#103 Dec 4, 2012
MC-YUCK WILL NOT EAT THERE AGIAN RATHER GO TO TACO BELL MCDONALDS IS NASTY

“ phd in clinical ignorance”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#104 Dec 6, 2012
filet-o-fish is my favorite mcdonalds sandwich also.
Curious

Mountain Home, AR

#105 May 5, 2013
I haven't heard anything about McDonalds lately. What's the scoop?
Ronald

Greenbrier, AR

#106 May 5, 2013
I heard that the town folks were boycotting McDonald's for serving genetically modified organisms without a warning label.
just my opinion

Gillette, WY

#107 May 5, 2013
Well if I was McDonald's I would boycott the ignorant town folk. I would close the doors and watch that place dwindle to absolutely nothing. That's what the town folk want anyway. That way there are no jobs and there children and grandchildren can stay on meth. Sounds good to me!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain View Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
players 6 hr chelsea 1
mountain view KKK 10 hr Mr Know it all 32
Pokemon go game 15 hr lindsey joe 3
Megan mullins 23 hr Megan Megan mullins 9
drunk driver Mon san 9
friends gone to soon (Jul '10) Mon sue2 132
Acid rape Mon sue2 4

Mountain View Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain View Mortgages