harrased by danny ausborn?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
family

Mountain View, AR

#21 Jan 21, 2013
I am family as well. Dan is a great guy; however, he does have a problem with being disrespectful to all of us. We love him with all of our hearts, but he needs help. He refuses to listen to any of us. It's almost as if he treats all of us so badly bc he knows that we all know that he isn't as 'sick' as he acts. Someone above, concerned citizen, said that he claims to suffer from memory loss and a bad heart. First of all he remembers EVERYTHING! He can remember stuff that his grandfather said to him, but he acts like he doesn't even know who we are when he sees us in public. Over the summer he was knocking on my door every other day, but I could see him at the store and he would say "do I know you?". Secondly, he DID have a bad heart at one time; he had surgery and he was as good as new. If he would eat real food and drink water he would be heathy now. Dan eats nothing but candy, junk food and soda. Oh and he claims to be a diabetic. 15 years ago Danny Ray was a normal man that worked his butt off to make a living. Back then he was decent person, when he was sober. He had and still has issues with alcohol. I can remember the phone ringing ar midnight and I would know that it was drunk Dan calling. He drove my husband and I crazy. He was always threatening to kill himself. He would say very hurtful things about us bc we wouldnt give him the attention he wanted. From what I was told by another family member, he is still the same ol Dan when he drinks. I pray for him daily. I feel that his harsh behavior comes from an anger issue. He has a lot of anger for all of us bc we won't let him have his way bc of his "disabilities". He has no disabilitie; he has an anger problem that he hides very well utill someone "wrongs" him. I ask that you all pray for him. I know that that ol Dan is still in there; we need to get him back. If anyone knows how to contact his brothers or sister, please let them know that he is in need of help. Maybe they can help him get it.
family

Mountain View, AR

#22 Jan 21, 2013
Concerned citizen,
I know that he can be a pain, but I feel that what you are saying about him is harsh. You can get your point across without being so hateful. As I was reading your posts, I felt as if you thought of this as a joke. It isn't funny, he has a problem and he needs help. I don't find anything about that as being funny. You claim to be family, but the family that I know would find your post as annoying as I do. You come off as being heartless. You have been as disrespectful, with the things that you have sad, as Dan when he is harassing us. As I was reading your post I kept trying to figure out who you are. I think that you are probably very young. Your spelling is horrible and your post make you seem really immature. You continue to post stuff on here to keep it going. Dan is my family and while he can be a pain, I know that he can be a great person. Maybe he is harassing you because you are ignorant enough to fight with him. If he is causing problems, call the cops. That is what another family member had to do and it worked. Don't get on here and be a bully to someone at not only has issues, but he can't get on here to defend himself. Dan stopped coming to my house bc I had a conversation, like grown people do, and I told him that I thought thay he needed help and I ask if there was anything that I could do to help him. He got mad and left; he hasn't come back.
concerned citizen

United States

#23 Jan 22, 2013
to "family" we have told his brothers about how he is going around but it does no good they don't want involved. the only reason i posted this is so when he comes out you will be prepared on how he is. by the way this is gordy and the whole family laughed bc im speaking the truth and some don't beleive this. im not making fun the one that said he don't bath as often as us that is the one making fun. im so fusterated of how he is acting its ridicoules. he claiming he gets pot bills why don't the doctor see he needs a mentel institution!!! who are you family?
family

Mountain View, AR

#24 Jan 22, 2013
Hum gordy, if I'm not mistaken you are one of aunt P daughters. Correct? I am one of your much older cousins. I can say that your last post was not as ignorant as the rest. I said what I said bc of your remarks about the scab remover and putting soap in the dumpsters. I fell that it is still quite ignorant for anyone to "laugh" or find it "funny" to discuss the truth when it is about something a serious as this matter is. Nothing about him needing help is funny nor is it anything to laugh about. I would hope that if he were your son or brother that you would feel quite differently.
family

Mountain View, AR

#25 Jan 22, 2013
concerned citizen wrote:
we don't want his buger picking, scabb eating, would steaking a** around us.

Statements like this is way worse than what OMG posted. You make comments like this and then you have the guts to say that OMG was making fun in their statement? You have said that you and our family find it funny and have laughed about this situation. It doent sound to me as if OMG is doing any of that. Here is the post that you claim is making fun, read it again. BTW if I knew how to get a hold of your mom I would. I doubt that she would agree with you.

OMG | Friday Jan 18 Leave the man alone for Pete's sake! Just because he doesn't dress like you, act like you, or bathe as often as you do, doesn't make him a bad person. I've never known of Danny stealing anything. But I do know that he will help you do anything if you ask him to. I guess it's a good thing we didn't have topix when Alfred was alive and well, or Millie and Margaret walked to town everyday, or when "Foxey" used hitch a ride back to the lower end. Or when Pete Storey would be passed out on a bench on the court square or between a couple of buildings down town. Back then people had compassion and helped the needy. They would help these people and take them where they needed to go. Despite how they looked or smelled. Alfred didn't have the money to buy his scooters, they were bought by people in the community. So my question to all of you haters is, " Is where you want to be when Jesus comes back? Writing ugly things on a ugly forum about people in need?"
concerned citizen

United States

#26 Jan 22, 2013
yeah that is right im the youngest of pats children. let me ask you something whats your name? you don't want to mess wt me i have one he** temper on me.
concerned citizen

United States

#27 Jan 22, 2013
tell my mother im a adult now im sure you know where she lives and i have already told her what i wrote what is she gonna do spank me? get real, she said she don't want no part in on it so come on down she will tell u that too and maybe show you the door.
stacy

Mountain View, AR

#28 Jan 22, 2013
Dear concerned citizen,

It sounds like 'family's made a good point. And you proved that you are very immature and ignorant....sometimes the strongest people are those that know how to handle themselves in any situation. This is topix and you are bickering with a family member about another one. To top it off you prove to anyone reading this that you are immature when you made the comment that you had one heck of a temper. It appears that family has proven that they can handle themselves in the right manor, even when dealing with someone like you. I would love to be a fly on the wall at your family reunions. Maybe Dannys 'anger' problem runs in the family because you clearly can't contain yourself while fighting with a keyboard.
concerned citizen

United States

#29 Jan 22, 2013
well stacy sounds like you are immature too bc here you are posting on topics can even say who you are
concerned citizen

United States

#30 Jan 22, 2013
by the way we don't have reunions so clearly you know nothing about us
concerned citizen

United States

#31 Jan 22, 2013
tell us your name and we will send him you'r way since you have a heart for danny
very concerend citizen

Mountain View, AR

#32 Jan 22, 2013
Her name is stacy....can't you read? She clearly posted it. Apparently you don't have a heart for anyone. I could never attack a family member, that is in need, the way you have. If something happened to this guy tomorrow, could you live with your self and the remarks that you have made? Someone needs to delete this thread immediately. If this guy truly has issues like everyone has stated then I would hate for him to find out about this thread. How would you like to be alone and feel unwanted by your family members? I would hope that you really don't mean some of the nasty things that you have written. I am very thankful that God blessed me with a family that doesn't have heartless, selfish people like you in it. This is a family matter and it souldnt be discussed openly on topix. Now can someone please tell me how to get this removed?
concerned citizen

United States

#33 Jan 23, 2013
very concerned citizen yes i can read and i don't care about stacy or you or any else's comments. i said what i needed to say and also why don't you invite him over and you will see what we are talking about. im tired of being harassed by this man and so is everyone one else he harasses. he beats on my door everyday, 3 times a day. since you have a open heart take him in
very concerend citizen

Mountain View, AR

#34 Jan 23, 2013
Well, my advice to you is call the cops. You have 3 chances a day to have something done, but you don't.
Maybe if you truly wanted something done, you would do it. You have chosen to sit behind a computer screen and talk about it. Actions speak louder than words.
concerned citizen

United States

#35 Jan 23, 2013
very concerend citizen wrote:
Well, my advice to you is call the cops. You have 3 chances a day to have something done, but you don't.
Maybe if you truly wanted something done, you would do it. You have chosen to sit behind a computer screen and talk about it. Actions speak louder than words.
i said what i needed to say and you are the one hiding behind a computer bc i gave my name and honey im over it so do whatever you want wt this thread bc i could really care less im done talking about him so move the f*** on. you are the one that keeps bringing this subject up so just shut your mouth and ill keep mine shut.
concerned citizen

United States

#36 Jan 23, 2013
very concerned citizen everytime i run into you i will be watching you very closely and ill be watching my back in case you try something since you like hiding behind things. this is the last time im responding to your comments or looking at this thread so if you reply to it your not brave at all. you got something to say tell me to my faceim sure you can find me goodbye!!!
very concerend citizen

Mountain View, AR

#37 Jan 23, 2013
Honey this is my third post. I really doubt that you gave your real name.....nick name maybe, but not your real name. I can't see someone naming their son/daughter that. You starred this to get people to talk badly about another person. Once I told you how to handle the situation (so that this man will leave you alone) you decided that you were "over this" I'm sure that you will continue to check back and even post under another name. I have reported this so hopefully it will be deleted soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain View Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fire at stoneground foods 1 hr Starkeeper 60
Annoyed. 4 hr ws 2
Seed Tick Invasion 4 hr sue2 2
A question for millennials: Are you a "none?" 5 hr Thanks 4
Ruth logoy found dead in dog pen? 6 hr Pawski55 3
News Rebekah Gould's 2004 murder remains unsolved (Jan '14) 11 hr update 98
looking for Robert McKenna in mountain view 12 hr easyryder-usn 1

Mountain View Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance