come uninvited doesn't want to leave!!!
old timer

Mountain View, AR

#2 Jan 18, 2013
call the cops...
gettinjiggywitit

Fredericktown, MO

#3 Jan 18, 2013
he is just lonely but you have problems with him call the cops like old timer said
More concerned

Dallas, TX

#4 Jan 18, 2013
Develop some compassion.
concerned citizen

United States

#5 Jan 18, 2013
More concerned wrote:
Develop some compassion.
you wouldn't be saying that if he harrased you like he is doing to everybody else. get real he is peaking through the stores at women on the court square, stealing, and he will walk right in on you if your door is not locked. you tell him to leave and he is back the next day bc he claims hes got memory loss.
concerned citizen

United States

#6 Jan 18, 2013
just beaware he does this to everyone he knows.
OMG

Mountain View, AR

#7 Jan 18, 2013
Leave the man alone for Pete's sake! Just because he doesn't dress like you, act like you, or bathe as often as you do, doesn't make him a bad person. I've never known of Danny stealing anything. But I do know that he will help you do anything if you ask him to. I guess it's a good thing we didn't have topix when Alfred was alive and well, or Millie and Margaret walked to town everyday, or when "Foxey" used hitch a ride back to the lower end. Or when Pete Storey would be passed out on a bench on the court square or between a couple of buildings down town. Back then people had compassion and helped the needy. They would help these people and take them where they needed to go. Despite how they looked or smelled. Alfred didn't have the money to buy his scooters, they were bought by people in the community. So my question to all of you haters is, " Is where you want to be when Jesus comes back? Writing ugly things on a ugly forum about people in need?"
OMG

Mountain View, AR

#8 Jan 18, 2013
Btw, I've known Danny all my life. And I probably see him on a daily or at least a weekly basis. He doesn't bother us at.
cheyenne

Earle, AR

#9 Jan 19, 2013
Alfred was a good man he was a friend of my family he always loved pickin on me when i was with my granma and grandpa at the post office at the first of the month
pooh

Mountain View, AR

#10 Jan 19, 2013
dan wont hurt you, hes just dan, ive never known him to hurt anyone hes about as tuff as a minute steak. but i have hurd hes a thief, may want to keep your stuff locked up.
concerned citizen

United States

#11 Jan 19, 2013
i know danny too unfortunely he is a couison that i no longer claim and i dont appreciate being called a lier he is a thief and he does harrase and he will walk right in on you. i have a couison who was sleeping and he walked right in on her. he gas also done this to a uncle of mine and claimed he was at home. danny brought this on himself he just needs to stop aggervating people its bad when the whole family has to hide from him.
concerned citizen

United States

#12 Jan 19, 2013
OMG wrote:
Btw, I've known Danny all my life. And I probably see him on a daily or at least a weekly basis. He doesn't bother us at.
why don't u say who you are and ill tell you who i am bc i don't care im only speaking the truth about dan
concerned citizen

United States

#13 Jan 19, 2013
concerned citizen wrote:
<quoted text> why don't u say who you are and ill tell you who i am bc i don't care im only speaking the truth about dan
dannys mom and my mom is sisters so i should know who danny really is.
Goober

United States

#14 Jan 19, 2013
OMG wrote:
Then move him in with you! Sounds like y'all are best friends
family member

Mountain View, AR

#15 Jan 20, 2013
To everyone that claims that Danny is so nice and does no wrong, you are fools. He has been banned from business in town! The cops have been called bc he was behind a local business loading his truck down with stuff that was donated to the store!!! I know for a fact that he will not leave if you ask for him to. He was say for hours at your house picking scabs on his arms, claiming that Dr bishop gives him pot pills, and trying to argue about anything and everything. If you don't let him in your house he will twist your door knobs and try his best to get in. If he thinks.that you are not at home he will load his truck down with any firewood that you have in your yard. A family member had to get a restraining order on him bc she and her children were taking a nap and when they woke up Danny was sitting on their couch watching tv!!! We he was ask to.leave, he refused! They called the cops. To those that say Danny doesn't bother you, please leave your name so that when he is bothering the family they can tell him that you'd like to visit with him.
concerned citizen

United States

#16 Jan 20, 2013
you tell them family member. watch behind your business dumpsters you will catch him dumpster diving (hint) throw soap, shampo, conditioner, and descabber in there for him to get maybe he will get the point and use this. oh yeah when jesus comes back i sure won't be dumpster diving with dan, will you?
concerned citizen

United States

#17 Jan 21, 2013
everyone lock you'r doors, run and hide, watch you'r wood piles and tools dannys on the prowl to stalk today.
concerned citizen

United States

#18 Jan 21, 2013
if anyone see's danny please i beg you please tell him to stop torturing his family to stay away this is a big nightmare to us all.
concerned citizen

United States

#19 Jan 21, 2013
we don't want his buger picking, scabb eating, would steaking a** around us.
concerned citizen

United States

#20 Jan 21, 2013
sorry, wood stealing a**. auto correct

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain View Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elite illuminati making Ozarks hide out? (Jan '09) 2 hr Bra utan Gud 216
Innocent Hearts 2 hr Bra utan Gud 12
Drug Testing? 2 hr Bra utan Gud 11
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 11 hr Nathan McJunior 30,603
Albert Wayne Davis 16 hr countrylady54 14
anna 20 hr anna 1
Shooting on hwy 5 Thu wrong_ 8
Mountain View Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web