Yes

No

Other (explain below)

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#18178 Nov 13, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you don't proofread you garbage when you post it. I hope your Sesame Street articles are written better libtard!
It was a copy and paste, Dingbat. Can't you tell one when you read one?
http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-the-differenc...

SE Michigan

#18179 Nov 13, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, as long as it's not YOUR freedoms being taken away you are good about wanting others to vanish though!
Yet you provide no examples to back that claim....

SE Michigan

#18180 Nov 13, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Paul was your choice but you voted for Romney? LMAO! You were not kidding when you said you grew up confused. I guess voting is like algebra to you!
Nope. I gave it alot of thought and didn't make my decision until I got to the polls. I saw no harm in giving Romney a chance.

SE Michigan

#18181 Nov 13, 2012
Too funny!!

PHOENIX (Reuters)- An Arizona woman, in despair at the re-election of Democratic President Barack Obama, ran down her husband with the family car in suburban Phoenix on Saturday because he failed to vote in the election, police said on Monday.

Holly Solomon, 28, was arrested after running over husband Daniel Solomon following a wild chase that left him pinned underneath the vehicle.

Daniel Solomon, 36, was in critical condition at a local hospital, but is expected to survive, Gilbert police spokesman Sergeant Jesse Sanger said.

Police said Daniel Solomon told them his wife became angry over his "lack of voter participation" in last Tuesday's presidential election and believed her family would face hardship as a result of Obama winning another term.

Witnesses reported the argument broke out on Saturday morning in a parking lot and escalated. Mrs Solomon then chased her husband around the lot with the car, yelling at him as he tried to hide behind a light pole, police said. He was struck after attempting to flee to a nearby street.

http://news.yahoo.com/arizona-woman-runs-down...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18182 Nov 13, 2012
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
Shows how much you know. BTW, A vote cast in good conscience is NEVER a "wasted" vote. I am very conservative- as Ron Paul is. I believe in honoring your word and that is what that man has done for 30 years in Congress.
If you are not willing to really research presidential candidates, I cannot help you. Just listen to Bill O'Reilly or Sean Hannity. They'll tell you who to vote for. After all, they're on TV so they have all the knowledge you need.
Yet you voted for Romney? LMAO!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18183 Nov 13, 2012
<quoted text>
It was a copy and paste, Dingbat. Can't you tell one when you read one?
http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-the-differenc...
Yes, because that's always your best material!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18184 Nov 13, 2012
<quoted text>
Yet you provide no examples to back that claim....
You have mentioned in the past that you want to take my hunting freedom away from me!
liberalshateAmer icans

United States

#18185 Nov 13, 2012
A White House petition gathering force calls for citizenship to be stripped and exile for anyone who signs a petition in favor of a state's secession.

"Mr. President, please sign an executive order such that each American citizen who signed a petition from any state to secede from the USA shall have their citizenship stripped and be peacefully deported," the full petition reads.

The title of the petition is, "WE PETITION THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TO: Strip the Citizenship from Everyone who Signed a Petition to Secede and Exile Them."

As of this writing, 2,205 have signed the petition; 22,795 more signatures are needed for the issue to be addressed by the White House.

The Washington Times reports on the numerous petitions to secede on the White House's website:

Itís traditional for Americans to threaten to move to France or Canada when their candidate loses, but this year some disappointed voters are implementing a different plan.
grateful Obama supporters

United States

#18186 Nov 13, 2012
Tuesday, Nov. 13, 2012

Lakeland man beaten in NY after helping to restore power lost by Hurricane Sandy
Related

NEW YORK ó

WFTV learned that a Lakeland man, who went to New York to help get the power back on after Hurricane Sandy, ended up being attacked by a frustrated resident.

John Applewhite, 34, said he came back to Florida with a black eye, a broken jaw and several small fractures.

Police said he was beaten up on Friday in the parking lot of a restaurant in East Meadow, N.Y.

Applewhite said he had just finished working a 13-hour day and was going to get dinner with the rest of his crew when he stepped out of his utility truck and was attacked by a resident.

"I didn't know what his intentions were. I didn't know if I was going to be robbed or he was just upset. He was in a nice car, so I kind of let my guard down. It's unfortunate, it really is," Applewhite said.

He said the man fled the scene in a BMW.

There were no arrests made, but police said they were reviewing surveillance video from the surrounding businesses to try to track down the attacker.

Since: May 12

Mountain View, AR

#18187 Nov 13, 2012
liberalshateAmericans wrote:
A White House petition gathering force calls for citizenship to be stripped and exile for anyone who signs a petition in favor of a state's secession.
"Mr. President, please sign an executive order such that each American citizen who signed a petition from any state to secede from the USA shall have their citizenship stripped and be peacefully deported,"
I'm for that, if they don't want to be part of the United States, then get their sorry butts to any another country of their choice that will have them. We can buy their one way ticket with their federal entitlements since they want be around to collect them. I served 8 years in the military and I don't condone their treason.

SE Michigan

#18188 Nov 13, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you voted for Romney? LMAO!
Yep, after giving it some serious thought. I looked at that ballot and saw several tickets to choose from. Only two of those parties had been pushed on the public by the media. I am aware most people will do as they are told because they are puppets. I knew one of the two WOULD win. My one write-in vote for Ron Paul would be thrown in the trash. I had visions of Obamacare being fully implemented. Then I had even more visions of supreme court justices retiring and new ones being appointed.... to make very important decisions regarding constitutional issues. I did what I had to do.

SE Michigan

#18189 Nov 13, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You have mentioned in the past that you want to take my hunting freedom away from me!
I have said no such thing. I support hunting. LEGAL hunting. Not the kind of hunting you claim to participate in.

SE Michigan

#18190 Nov 13, 2012
liberalshateAmericans wrote:
"Mr. President, please sign an executive order such that each American citizen who signed a petition from any state to secede from the USA shall have their citizenship stripped and be peacefully deported," the full petition reads.
The title of the petition is, "WE PETITION THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TO: Strip the Citizenship from Everyone who Signed a Petition to Secede and Exile Them."
As of this writing, 2,205 have signed the petition; 22,795 more signatures are needed for the issue to be addressed by the White House.
The Washington Times reports on the numerous petitions to secede on the White House's website:
Itís traditional for Americans to threaten to move to France or Canada when their candidate loses, but this year some disappointed voters are implementing a different plan.
That remonds me, did Barbara Streisand ever move back to this country after her departure when Bush was sworn into office?

SE Michigan

#18191 Nov 13, 2012
hillhippy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm for that, if they don't want to be part of the United States, then get their sorry butts to any another country of their choice that will have them. We can buy their one way ticket with their federal entitlements since they want be around to collect them. I served 8 years in the military and I don't condone their treason.
"if they don't want to be part of the United States, then get their sorry butts to any another country"
What part of the United States? The part we used to be or the part we are now?
Do you have something against freedom, or those who wish to be free?

Since: Jun 12

Searcy, AR

#18192 Nov 13, 2012
<quoted text>
"if they don't want to be part of the United States, then get their sorry butts to any another country"
You can go too.

SE Michigan

#18194 Nov 13, 2012
Brady Madison wrote:
<quoted text>You can go too.
Here's a better idea. The ones who don't like our Constitution and the ones who want "change" can go. Our founders were very clear in their writings. "Change " was NOT part of their vision for the future of this country. The worst change that ever happened was letting anyone vote, regardless of whether they were property owners or not.

SE Michigan

#18195 Nov 13, 2012
Guess wrote:
In case none of you want to face facts. It quite possible Obama and his adminstration started this whole mess about seceding. Then he could round all of them up and deport them so the dictator in chief can do as he pleases. Anymore nothing he does surprises me after all he rigged the election. 59 counties in philadephia obama got 100% of the vote there is no way that is possible. Let's see how most of you feel about him come january when you have alot less in you paycheck. congress is talking about limiting deduction not just for the rich but also the middle class. That means most you will get a really small refund. ANd that's more money for them to blow. One other thing be smart don't sign any of the petition to sucede the president will have your name an address and deport you if he wants to after all he's dictator in chief. Remember you were dumb enough to vote for him.
Why would they waste money deporting people? FEMA camps are much closer, and cheaper.
Baffled

Jonesboro, AR

#18197 Nov 14, 2012
<quoted text>
You can't have the United States unless you have united states
Baffled

Jonesboro, AR

#18198 Nov 14, 2012
Guess wrote:
In case none of you want to face facts. It quite possible Obama and his adminstration started this whole mess about seceding. Then he could round all of them up and deport them so the dictator in chief can do as he pleases. Anymore nothing he does surprises me after all he rigged the election. 59 counties in philadephia obama got 100% of the vote there is no way that is possible. Let's see how most of you feel about him come january when you have alot less in you paycheck. congress is talking about limiting deduction not just for the rich but also the middle class. That means most you will get a really small refund. ANd that's more money for them to blow. One other thing be smart don't sign any of the petition to sucede the president will have your name an address and deport you if he wants to after all he's dictator in chief. Remember you were dumb enough to vote for him.
You are an idiot, Bush started it, along with Hurricane Sandy

SE Michigan

#18199 Nov 14, 2012
Baffled wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't have the United States unless you have united states
I will not "unite" with anyone who goes against the will of our founding fathers. They carefully drafted our Constitution the way they did for good reason- to prevent the crap that's going on now!

If they were here now, they would burn NAFTA, the Patriot Act, the NDAA and Obamacare, along with a few thousand other laws that restricts our rights, freedoms and privacy.

The Department of Education, the TSA, the EPA, the IRS, the Department of Homeland Security and several other useless agencies would be gone.

As long as threat of disregard and destruction of our Constitution continues, I will hold on to my Texas property. I may need to live there one day when Texas becomes a free country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain View Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking to find 13 hr Crazy About A Woman 1
Review: FIN To FUR 13 hr Half off 2
need help 15 hr pam0265 1
peace 16 hr pam0265 1
drag racing! 22 hr Shaq 6
balls (Feb '14) Wed Bra utan Gud 10
peace Wed Bra utan Gud 4
Mountain View Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web