First Prev
of 2
Next Last
say what

Mountain View, AR

#21 Aug 2, 2012
Anna belle who are you talking to?
People that get public assistance and do drugs ARE my business because that's my hard-earned money they're tweekin out on. Who do you think funds the government? It ain't santa claus, and it ain't wealthy people, and it damn sure ain't big businesses. Its you and me.
LOL

Mountain View, AR

#22 Aug 2, 2012
anna bell wrote:
I am not a child. I'm 26 yrs old and way more mature than what you will ever be. How old are you? Bc your the one talking shit about people. By the way, how are you gonna feel when peoples talking shit about you? Weither its lies, truth, or people just making up shit. If you ain't got anything nice to say, keep your mouth shut. Keep your nasty comments to your self and mind your own bussiness. Its says in the bible " shall not judge" so I guess you are a sinner. Its bad when peoples gotta get on here and run people down bc they are so unhappy with their lifes. Be thankfull for what you do have. And if this is why they are building this, people in need this is wonderfull.
Don' you love it when people cuss and tell everyone else not to talk shit or judge people, then quote the bible? Seriously.
LOL

Mountain View, AR

#23 Aug 2, 2012
anna bell wrote:
I am not a child. I'm 26 yrs old and way more mature than what you will ever be. How old are you? Bc your the one talking shit about people. By the way, how are you gonna feel when peoples talking shit about you? Weither its lies, truth, or people just making up shit. If you ain't got anything nice to say, keep your mouth shut. Keep your nasty comments to your self and mind your own bussiness. Its says in the bible " shall not judge" so I guess you are a sinner. Its bad when peoples gotta get on here and run people down bc they are so unhappy with their lifes. Be thankfull for what you do have. And if this is why they are building this, people in need this is wonderfull.
Don't you just love it when someone cusses, says someone is a sinner for judging people, tells em not to be saying mean things, then quotes the bible? Seriously.
LOL

Mountain View, AR

#24 Aug 2, 2012
And isn't it great when topix craps out and you repeat yourself for no apparent good reason.
anna bell

United States

#25 Aug 2, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Don' you love it when people cuss and tell everyone else not to talk shit or judge people, then quote the bible? Seriously.
yes I do cuss, yes I sin, but I sure in the hell don't run people down like u do. So goodbye, see your name posted on here one of these days. I got better things to do then to talk to people like u.
motherlynn

Mountain View, AR

#26 Aug 3, 2012
dustydave wrote:
If these homes are for the elderly or disabled it doesn'r bother me at all.
However....being a lazy POS is not a disability .
RIGT ON!!!!
goodgirl

United States

#27 Sep 13, 2012
Tmg x skywalker wrote:
<quoted text>
you need to stop saying shit you little bitch or il show you how the real world is
I just wanted to say thank you for speaking up for a females point of view, but it's nothing to fight over. we all have different thoughts about things, its life.
goodgirl

United States

#28 Sep 13, 2012
sorry, I said that wrong. what I meant was I'm assuming this was a male talking to a female like that, and no male should ever talk to a female like that nomatter what. poor girl. I think that you spoke up, and showed everyone what kind of person they really are.
Goober

Euless, TX

#29 Sep 13, 2012
Wrong thread, just saying we have gotten off point

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain View Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 5 hr KatBrownKohl 838
AR Who do you support for Treasurer in Arkansas in... (Oct '10) 5 hr KatBrownKohl 216
AR Who do you support for Secretary of State in Ar... (Oct '10) 6 hr KatBrownKohl 223
AR Who do you support for Attorney General in Arka... (Oct '10) 6 hr KatBrownKohl 412
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 6 hr bird man 9,981
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 hr better answers 29,808
AR Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in A... (Oct '10) 6 hr guest 378
•••
•••
•••

Mountain View Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Mountain View People Search