MAYOR Ron Sterling
jimmy

Mountain View, AR

#1 Jun 5, 2012
What's up with this guy?
Fried Horse

Mountain View, AR

#2 Jun 5, 2012
He's an alien disguised as a small town mayor.

“Flying Spaghetti Monster”

Since: Nov 11

Stone County, Arkansas

#3 Jun 5, 2012
jimmy wrote:
What's up with this guy?
Care to clarify?
river otter

Mountain View, AR

#4 Jun 6, 2012
jimmy wrote:
What's up with this guy?
Retirement in about 2 yrs .
jimmy

Mountain View, AR

#5 Jun 6, 2012
Read in paper contracting James Henderson to map out water lines, I'm sure for an inflated price. Sterling fired James when he took office to hire James's brother J.R. Henderson because he knew more about stuff like that than James did. And also in paper some work going on at the City Park. What all is going on at city hall with Mr. Sterling? His right hand man " J.R. Henderson" at his side. Is J.R. a convicted felon? There was a big ordeal a few years ago something about J.R. wanting a job for the city and they would not hire him, it was all in the newspaper. If J.R. knew so much about city business then why would the city have to hire "contract" James to do work that J.R. was hired to do because he knew so much? Sounds like business as usual for J.R. and evidently Mr. Sterling to.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#6 Jun 9, 2012
Hey Jimmy here is an idea in two years you run for the job see how many people come to you and complain, how many underhanded deals come your way, how people talk and make bullcrap up. I would love to help the good people of Mtn View but not that bad.

Location hidden

#7 Jun 9, 2012
double post sorry
Just sayin

Mountain View, AR

#8 Jun 13, 2012
Mayor dnt like James, never did. Too bad he knows more about the water than anybody else in town tho, so now they need him back!
And actually hiring James is to SAVE the city I think $10K over what the eng was gonna charge.
jimmy

Mountain View, AR

#9 Jun 19, 2012
from hear me wrote:
Hey Jimmy here is an idea in two years you run for the job see how many people come to you and complain, how many underhanded deals come your way, how people talk and make bullcrap up. I would love to help the good people of Mtn View but not that bad.
Oh, Denny, Denny, Denny, no one gives a crap what a burnout like you thinks, you don't even support yourself much less helping someone else. Run for Mayor if you want to, I'll vote for you. You'd make a great mayor!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#10 Jun 19, 2012
Jimmy jimmy jimmy I work and go home everyday shut up. and I have seen how the city works up close and personal, have you ? and by the way only family calls me denny my name is Dennis

Location hidden

#11 Jun 19, 2012
Jimmy if you want to call names I know you very well and I help people all the time I just don't ding my bell, like some people do.
jimmy

Mountain View, AR

#12 Jun 20, 2012
I hear BELLS, BELLS, BELLS, lots of bells. UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL, WOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW.

Location hidden

#13 Jun 20, 2012
yeah jimmy I ran the pool for the summer and Bill Lancaster gave me the an inside look at local polotics.
American

Mountain View, AR

#14 Oct 5, 2012
Should the mayor be driving a city truck after hours ? Ran on he would not take any pay but now he gets a check and a new truck which is a form of pay .This guy is just like obama .He said many things to get in office just all lies .He also like the big O has put our city in mass debt .
Goober

United States

#15 Oct 6, 2012
American wrote:
Should the mayor be driving a city truck after hours ? Ran on he would not take any pay but now he gets a check and a new truck which is a form of pay .This guy is just like obama .He said many things to get in office just all lies .He also like the big O has put our city in mass debt .
Get your facts straight buddy when he took office the city only had around 300k in the bank for reserve now have over an million. And just like Obama please, the city council votes this crap in and on the books! Don't really care for the guy personally but as mayor not as bad as I thought he would be. Has made several mad about cutting jobs at the city but can't tell any difference in my trash pickup, roads or water and sewer. By the was have not seen a report on him talking about "People from off" like the last mayor! Lol
American

Mountain View, AR

#16 Oct 6, 2012
Hey BUDDY if you think everything that is done is through the council your living in peter pan land .And if their is a million + It will be needed when hes gone. You sound like Richard H buddy.
Goober

United States

#17 Oct 6, 2012
American wrote:
Hey BUDDY if you think everything that is done is through the council your living in peter pan land .And if their is a million + It will be needed when hes gone. You sound like Richard H buddy.
Hardly I'm voting for Red and campaigning for Ricky. I told you don't care for the mayor or city council. But my last name or bank account isn't up to their so called Standards to get my tax dollars worth!
American

Mountain View, AR

#18 Oct 6, 2012
Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly I'm voting for Red and campaigning for Ricky. I told you don't care for the mayor or city council. But my last name or bank account isn't up to their so called Standards to get my tax dollars worth!
I know what you mean Im in the same boat.Just trying to keep them honest and own their toes .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain View Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Reality Check 43,221
Hagen Glenn 4 hr GIJane 4
glenn the murderer 4 hr GIJane 53
d-j leather 5 hr swatter 1
Topix deleting posts. 8 hr heperl church 8
kassy kissor May 18 N 1
Glenn May 18 west 34

Mountain View Jobs

Personal Finance

Mountain View Mortgages