everyone keeps talking but no one is hearing u.STOP u cant fix stupid
terry

Mountain View, AR

#2 Jan 5, 2013
you got that right there is no way in hell stupid can be fixed
casey

Mountain View, AR

#6 Jan 10, 2013
I was told they left town and still owe alot of money to alot of people , they have pissed alot of people off, matt lost his job and was fired because he was taking hydros,and falling asleep on the job boss fired his ass, i had to help take care of the girls at the creek this summer because jessica was to drunk and matt was to pilled up.poor kids there familys need to step up and help matt and jess there lives are falling apart there losing there kids you think someone would step in and get them HELP.
metro

Mountain View, AR

#7 Jan 10, 2013
well they have to want the help first and they dont to them to every thing is great.loosers
potluck

Mountain View, AR

#8 Jan 10, 2013
jessica has chilgerment charges on her of course they were dropped,matt has sighed away one kid with star and another with alea .stupid them to idoits do not need children AT ALLLLLL
potluck

Mountain View, AR

#9 Jan 10, 2013
i ment child endangerment charges.sorry
lol

Mountain View, AR

#10 Jan 10, 2013
I knew what u ment,we all no they suck enough said no even worth talking about
zambies

Mountain View, AR

#12 Jan 10, 2013
What does any of this have to do with fixin stupid?
dude

Mountain View, AR

#13 Jan 10, 2013
are u stupid what doesnt it have to do with stupid. deer lord can u read.
lok

Mountain View, AR

#14 Jan 10, 2013
i see all the stupid in this sh ... all you need to say is matt and jessica. STUPID?
nunya

Mountain View, AR

#15 Jan 14, 2013
I think ALL of you need to stop posting until you learn how to spell, use proper grammar and punctuation, and figure out that proper nouns, such as names, are CAPITALIZED.
nunya

Mountain View, AR

#16 Jan 14, 2013
And, no, you cannot fix stupid. However, there is an easy fix for ignorant. Stay in school, put down the cell phone and pay attention.
jessica

Hartselle, AL

#17 Jan 21, 2013
i will be back and we will settle this...and u know who you are and i will find you:)
ruserious

Mountain View, AR

#18 Jan 22, 2013
jessica wrote:
i will be back and we will settle this...and u know who you are and i will find you:)
YOU have just proved that!! You still can't fix STUPID
swb

Mountain View, AR

#19 Jan 24, 2013
Jess , u and matt are my friends good friends i luv u guys . you are making it impossible to take up for u two. Just shut up and leave them alone. yall have kids matt and u ,jess . you cant keep saying u are going after people. we luv u guys but were not going to keep standing by u two if this keeps up. Please ,think about it u and matt are just making them look like angels. and u two look like jack asses. Get a grip girl u are lossing it in a bad way.see u soon miss and luv u.
yawhat

Mountain View, AR

#20 Jan 24, 2013
why dont you mind your own damn buisness matt is still in mtn view seen him yesterday him and jess are having a few probs right now i dont know where she is but matt is good if people would bakk off you know who you are just let them work it out people
hawk

Mountain View, AR

#21 Jan 24, 2013
well i thought they left town both of them.
sara

Mountain View, AR

#22 Jan 24, 2013
No, she left for awhile , I think shes coming back.Matt is still here.
kky

Mountain View, AR

#23 Jan 24, 2013
whatever , they are both hiding under a rock where they should be i herd they are in a shit load of trouble of course.
levi

Mountain View, AR

#24 Jan 24, 2013
Truths them to people need alot of help, im glad there gone , or where ever they are, stay away, and who does jessica keep saying she is going after she thinks someone should be scared of her know one knows who she is talking about, give a name b.... you have alot of hatters roght know.just say who and where no one is running but you, which is a good thing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 37
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain View Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 37 min ABC123 38,204
heavy chains being shut down!!! (Jul '16) 1 hr the can able 46
Arrested 8 hr speedy 18
where is tara burns 11 hr james 3
TEASE hair studio! 11 hr Mtn View 13
Mexicans (Jul '16) 12 hr the can able 45
Best place to eat in MV is?? 12 hr jerry 9

Mountain View Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance