Uncle Dan ''tubs''
Kin

Mountain View, AR

#1 Dec 16, 2012
How could Sherry Pierce have Dan to sign papers on his death bed? They had only been married 3 months in which she insisted. Sherry had never had shit, but she came out pretty good this time. I hate people like you Sherry. Hope you enjoy you new house and business. Wish Uncle Dan could have enjoyed it to. A hurt famly member.

People like you brings family names to shame.

SO NOW YOU DEAL WITH IT
Goober

Lockhart, TX

#2 Dec 17, 2012
Kin wrote:
How could Sherry Pierce have Dan to sign papers on his death bed? They had only been married 3 months in which she insisted. Sherry had never had shit, but she came out pretty good this time. I hate people like you Sherry. Hope you enjoy you new house and business. Wish Uncle Dan could have enjoyed it to. A hurt famly member.
People like you brings family names to shame.
SO NOW YOU DEAL WITH IT
How many years did they live together? But that doesn't matter to you! Y'all are one of the reasons he signed everything over to her ! You always want something for nothing! Shame on you and your wonderful family! Lmao
barbuddy

Mountain View, AR

#3 Dec 17, 2012
Do we really even need to go here????????? This could really get ugly.......
barbuddy

Mountain View, AR

#4 Dec 27, 2012
Merry Christmas!
MEL

Mountain View, AR

#5 Dec 30, 2012
You know it's sad that people are so greedy. I am gonna tell about the conversation that Dan and I had BEFORE he found out he was sick. Dan was sitting at PJ's one morning eating breakfast when I walked in and I asked him what he was doing "he said Mildewing and we were laughing just like always! He told me that he was gonna beat me when I asked him with what. He said he was getting married. He told me he was ready and Sherry was good to him. We laughed about all the women that he came close to marrying and after that we would see each other and say have you beat me yet ( about getting married. A few months Dan came into the store to get some ciga and told us he guessed he was gonna have to make him a doctor apt because he wasn't feeling good. That's when they found out something wrong with him. Do you think if they would have known before things might have been different. No! Dan cared for people and would have given his last dime to someone of they needed his help. I've seen him give money to people and say just pay me back when you can. I have seen him cry yes cry over a few people in his life and tell about the few people he could give a crap less about. He would absolutely turn over in his place of rest if he knew what was going on. Let him rest in peace and leave his wife out of the greed. He cared for her more than you will all know.

“Flying Spaghetti Monster”

Since: Nov 11

Stone County, Arkansas

#6 Dec 30, 2012
Wow! I never realized Topix was invented to let locals air their dirty laundry about one another and get all emotional and choked up.

Get a phone directory and call each other up...sheeez
Disgusted

Mountain View, AR

#7 Jan 3, 2013
Kiss my arse. Remember, go play with your dolls, and leave us adults alone.
TrueNesbitt

United States

#8 Jan 4, 2013
This is a great convo really, it's shocking how many people know the truth. You know like the fact of how many times Dan had kicked Sherry out. How much pain meds he had been on when he got married, how sick he was when they got married. People can talk crap about Dans family all day long but that's all he's every had his entire life but ya you know that one lady who flips off his family and calls them names should get all his stuff since she locked the doors and wouldn't let his loved ones in the last three monthes he was alive. Brovo to the people of this town having their nose so far in other people's business that they see one story and don't ask for the other one.
REALfamily

Odessa, TX

#9 Jan 4, 2013
If y'all wanna talk shit on the Nesbitt's, ill list all the phone numbers right here or you can look us up in the phone book. Pick one and tell us all this shit to our face and see how big and bad you are then. You wanna talk shit, say it to our face. Bitch. And Sheri was his wife, so yes she does get the cars and assets and money. But she should also get the bills. But you know who did? The real family. Learn the full story before you go 'shaming' my family.
REALfamily

Odessa, TX

#10 Jan 4, 2013
And put your real names on here if you wanna talk shit. Grow a pair if you think you're gonna shame a family.
Obama

United States

#11 Jan 5, 2013
REALfamily wrote:
And put your real names on here if you wanna talk shit. Grow a pair if you think you're gonna shame a family.
Like you!
absolutely stupid

Mountain View, AR

#12 Jan 5, 2013
One word.........GREED

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain View Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dead beat parents 4 hr But....,, 14
Anglers,jo jos,wing Shack etc 5 hr Dare to compare 31
AARP- Conservative or Liberal? (Sep '13) 8 hr Johnhuber 19
dating in mountain view 9 hr Burnt gixxer 50
Wing shack 10 hr Burnt gixxer 1
Michelle rodenbery 14 hr right 6
Horrible service at Sonic Sat debbie 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain View Mortgages