What's a Racists To Do?
Blondie

Altoona, PA

#1 Sep 30, 2006
What a quandry for Beech Mountain Lakes resident racist, he can't vote for Rendell because he's a blind follower of the Republican Party and Lynne Swan is an African-American. It does pose an interesting problem.
Andy In Drums

Flinton, PA

#2 Sep 30, 2006
I know just the guy you are talking about, he's known around here as The Kook. Yeah, he's in a pickle now. I'll bet he never dreamed a black man would be running for governor and a Republican at that. I bet he's livid and will be lashing out the closer it comes to election time.
Beech Mtn Bachelor

Irvine, CA

#3 Sep 30, 2006
Andy In Drums wrote:
I know just the guy you are talking about, he's known around here as The Kook. Yeah, he's in a pickle now. I'll bet he never dreamed a black man would be running for governor and a Republican at that. I bet he's livid and will be lashing out the closer it comes to election time.
<br>Is it that whacko who lives over on Bear Run? Hes a psycho..beware!! Didnt he get banned from the clubhouse or something?
Andy In Drums

Altoona, PA

#4 Sep 30, 2006
I think it's the same guy, big gun nut, always hauling junk home to do who knows what with it. He's probably building a dungeon under his garage or something.
meth cook

Hazleton, PA

#5 May 4, 2013
That person the above posters were talking about in September 2006 must have really freaked out in November 2008 and then again last November. I would really like a follow up by them guys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Top Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barletta, Marino attend meeting of - Trump caucus' Sat Cute couple 4
News Could Hazleton's plan create segregated junior ... Feb 15 rejoice 1
50th NHS Reunion ~~~New Facebook Group Feb 8 Nostalgic 1
new facebook group - "plymouth pa 1960shawnee s... Feb 3 Bob Wychulis 1
Patricia Stark is still charged with homicide o... (Aug '06) Jan '17 People change 45
News Convicted murderer seeks to have jury's verdict... Dec '16 Trump Power 2
News Hispanics mobilize against city immigration act... (Jun '06) Dec '16 Cable Access 660

Mountain Top Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain Top Mortgages