Birthday party center opens in downto...

Birthday party center opens in downtown Wilkes-Barre

There are 8 comments on the Citizensvoice.com story from Feb 8, 2008, titled Birthday party center opens in downtown Wilkes-Barre. In it, Citizensvoice.com reports that:

A new birthday party center opened in downtown Wilkes-Barre in the space which formerly housed Tara Men's Clothing in Midtown Vilalge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Citizensvoice.com.

Tina

Watsontown, PA

#1 Feb 28, 2008
Fabulous place! We had a party there and it was the best party ever! Book your childs now the spots are going fast and its the hottest thing in Wilkes Barre!
TAMMY

Bloomsburg, PA

#2 Oct 29, 2008
WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE PLACE??
Tina wrote:
Fabulous place! We had a party there and it was the best party ever! Book your childs now the spots are going fast and its the hottest thing in Wilkes Barre!
Lilly

Tunkhannock, PA

#3 Dec 20, 2009
Tina wrote:
Whats the number of this place and name?
Nitha

Wilkes Barre, PA

#4 Jun 27, 2010
Tina wrote:
Can i know the name of this place soon
jen

Springfield, NJ

#5 Mar 6, 2012
what is this place consist of and is it still open ? my daughter is going to be 2 and have no clue where to have it

“A Dog's Life is Good”

Since: Feb 11

Mon Valley, Pa.

#6 Mar 8, 2012
Look in an old phone book for Tara's and go and look. Although the teaser line misspelled Village, it might be worth a try.

Where is Midtown Village I wonder? Been away for awhile.

“A Dog's Life is Good”

Mon Valley, Pa.

#7 Mar 11, 2012
If it's any help here is an article on the closing of Tara's.
http://www.timesleader.com/business/20071030_...

“A Dog's Life is Good”

Mon Valley, Pa.

#8 Mar 12, 2012
And considering the first entry on this thread was 2008, the place prolly closed long ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Top Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hispanics mobilize against city immigration act... (Jun '06) Jul 14 Al Busillo 682
News Why won't IHOP open a restaurant in Wilkes-Barr... (Feb '15) May '17 Hehehehe 10
News Tickets Still Available for CCAAA Summer Celebr... (Aug '07) May '17 Dog gone it 2
News Police Blotter (Dec '11) Apr '17 haha 7
Moving to Drums (Feb '06) Mar '17 Walter White 3
News Police search for alleged pizza shop peeper Feb '17 Hazy cam gurl 4
News Could Hazleton's plan create segregated junior ... Feb '17 Tarah Toohil 4

Mountain Top Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain Top Mortgages