Thieves Cut Down Utility Pole, Steal ...

Thieves Cut Down Utility Pole, Steal PPL Transformer

There are 1 comment on the WNEP-TV Moosic story from Apr 25, 2013, titled Thieves Cut Down Utility Pole, Steal PPL Transformer. In it, WNEP-TV Moosic reports that:

Utility officials in Luzerne County said someone used a chainsaw to cut down a pole and steal a transformer near Drums.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNEP-TV Moosic.

there I said it

Hazleton, PA

#1 Apr 26, 2013
Since the area is filled with professional thieves it is futile to guess which one of them did this. These people get their daughters, wives and baby mommas to dechrome trailer hitches for extra money.

Copper was trading at $3.17/lb. today. Of course Brenner's and Hazleton Scrap Recycling (that place near the Laurel Drive-In) will take it way below market value.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Top Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pizza parlor peeper gets prison time Jan 13 Bubbles 2
News Woman Charged in Murder-for-Hire Plot has Preli... Dec 26 angry valley hags 1
News I've been fired (Jul '06) Nov '17 Elbert Wilby 93
News Several rape-related charges dismissed (Nov '06) Nov '17 Victim 7
News Film on former amusement park to premiere Oct '17 Phawk Lesantes 3
News Feds: Three Used Fake Tax Returns to Steal Mill... Sep '17 Leona Helmsley 1
News Man sentenced to prison for embezzling from per... Aug '17 Bedtime4Bonzo 2

Mountain Top Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain Top Mortgages