myth

Charlestown, IN

#1 Apr 29, 2013
for over 70 years USA was without a central bank . In December 23 1913 Woodrow Wilson signed an agreement with Herr Rothschild . This allowed Rothschild to take total control of US currency . in 99 years Rothschild has destroyed the Dollar . The US now owes Rothschild $25Trillion for letting USA borrow it's own money . All the gold the USA once owned now belongs to Rothschild . Rothschild has done this to nearly every nation . In the Last decades He has had the US military overthrow governments in Iraq , Libya , Afghanistan just to steal their gold and set up his central bank . Muslims do not charge usury . so if you borrow $1000 you pay back $1000 . Under Rothschild plan you never pay off the loan , the usury or interest keeps growing . The USA currently pays $2Trillion a year to Rothschild . The US GDP isn't even that much . Contact your legislators and tell them that the Constitution gives sole authority over the Dollar to Congress NOT a Jew in England . Until the day the Fed reserve is no more , you will owe and your children will owe Rothschild . USA cannot ever hope to prosper . USA went over the fiscal cliff in 1913 .
Jewbilee

Hazleton, PA

#2 May 5, 2013
Are you an investor in Valley Seeding or STS Trucking?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Top Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Check out (sky tran) on you tube or google. Mar 2 William 1
News Why won't IHOP open a restaurant in Wilkes-Barr... Feb '15 Polak Power 1
News Northeastern Pa. gets first all-Hispanic radio ... (Sep '07) Jan '15 Bob 155
News N/A, License: N/A, Created: 2014:12:08 12:09:17 Jan '15 lady 1
Troopers Investigating Shooting in Luzerne County Dec '14 krysti 1
anyone got puppies for sale cheap Dec '14 puppy power 2
Pam Sampolski Oct '14 Anonymous 1
Mountain Top Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mountain Top People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]