Forklift Operators

There are 1 comment on the Monster.com story from Sep 22, 2012, titled Forklift Operators. In it, Monster.com reports that:

Job Description: FORKLIFT OPERATORS!!!3RD SHIFT!!! Looking for a great place to work, a great working environment, flexible schedule and weekly pay??! If this is what you are looking for then this is for you! DONT WAIT AND APPLY TODAY!! The Adecco On-Site office located at the Philips Lighting Distribution Center located in Mountain Top, Pa is ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monster.com.

billshields

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Oct 9, 2012
I'm not qualified quite yet on how to operate the ( http://www.bugleforklift.com/service )forklift, but I am trying my best to get there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Top Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why won't IHOP open a restaurant in Wilkes-Barr... (Feb '15) Nov 14 Anita 5
The movie Miracle of the Bells (Dec '09) Oct '16 Joan 13
News Overgrown Weeds around Pond Frustrate Fishermen Oct '16 Patrice Austin 1
Slum lords in nanticoke Sep '16 Clarice 1
News Murder trial delayed after prosecution 'violation' Aug '16 Drumpf 2016 1
News Luzerne County population down (May '16) May '16 good riddance 1
Patricia Stark is still charged with homicide o... (Aug '06) May '16 Dominic Devarney ... 44

Mountain Top Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain Top Mortgages