Police arrest four suspects in kidnap...

Police arrest four suspects in kidnapping, van theft

There are 10 comments on the The Citizens' Voice story from Jun 26, 2012, titled Police arrest four suspects in kidnapping, van theft. In it, The Citizens' Voice reports that:

After searching woods in Packer Township for four hours, police caught four men who stole a Mountain Top woman's van on Interstate 81 and kidnapped her early this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Citizens' Voice.

Hubba

Lehighton, PA

#1 Jun 27, 2012
what a bunch of scum bags hope they get life! See folks this is the trash taking over our area which used to be nice place to live with little major crime. Now we got homicides, robberies, rapes, car jackings, etc.

Wondering

Pottsville, PA

#2 Jun 27, 2012
Was it some of your family coming to visit? Now you can go to visit them. It least now they have a fixed address instead of care of the local post office
Mulligan

Stroudsburg, PA

#3 Jun 27, 2012
I couldn't help but notice those four weren't pasty skinned, red-headed Irishmen. Why is that?

Wondering

Pottsville, PA

#4 Jun 27, 2012
Mulligan wrote:
I couldn't help but notice those four weren't pasty skinned, red-headed Irishmen. Why is that?
Would it have anything to do with the fact that most good Irishmen are passed out drunk at that hour? Of course unless they're working the night shift
Matilda

Sunbury, PA

#5 Jun 27, 2012
Exercise your 2nd Amendment right and end this once and for all!
pedro

Wellsboro, PA

#6 Jun 27, 2012
White women are so stupid. They travel alone after midnight. It's like they want to have four Hispanic ment touching them like no whiteman could.
TRIAL RUN

Lehighton, PA

#7 Jun 27, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Would it have anything to do with the fact that most good Irishmen are passed out drunk at that hour? Of course unless they're working the night shift
They were in disguises ! Trial run for what they will wear this year for Halloween ! Keep them borders open and amnesty for all !
pedro

Wellsboro, PA

#8 Jun 27, 2012
My cousin can't speak much English, yet he has five white gfs in Hazy. Why? It's simple. Latino men are better lovers, work harder and look better than the lazy fat white men. Sucks to be a white man in this country. Even the president isn't white.
Pedros Bro

Jim Thorpe, PA

#9 Jun 27, 2012
We took over Hazleton and next will be the Nesquehoning Sokol Club.
Mulligan

Stroudsburg, PA

#10 Jun 28, 2012
Hazleton police said tips from alert neighbors led to the arrests of three New Jersey boys suspected of breaking into two local homes Monday.
... three Hispanic males ...
(Standard Speaker)
... es la cultura.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Top Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Luzerne County population down May 21 good riddance 1
Patricia Stark is still charged with homicide o... (Aug '06) May 17 Dominic Devarney ... 44
News I've been fired (Jul '06) May 17 Fed Up 92
Crestwood Solicitor Jack Dean May 17 udontknowjack 2
News Experts Weigh in on How to Protect Home Deliver... Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
Living in Glen Lyon (Feb '06) Mar '16 Owain 45
News Disgraced judge sues fellow kids-for-cash consp... Mar '16 prison industrial... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain Top Mortgages