hello from russia - important!!!

hello from russia - important!!!

Posted in the Mountain Top Forum

Landroval

Obninsk, Russia

#1 Aug 11, 2008
People of the world, the information, provided by the international mass media is no true. Russia DID NOT ATTACK Georgia!
07.08.2008 at 22:00 Georgia attacked South Ossetia, the troops rolled in.
At 3:30 08.08.2008 tanks of the Georgian armies have entered the city of Tskhinvali, the capital of the South Ossetian Republic.
Whole city was shelling by heavy artillery all day long, there were fights with use of tanks and heavy munition, which were used against both ossetic militia and non-combatants.

2000 civillians were killed during Georgian attack.

Russian peacemakers have arrived to South Ossetia in the evening of 08.08.2008 for settlement of the conflict and peace conduction in republic and protection of Russian citizens, living on territory of South Ossetia (approx. 80% of South Ossetian population).
Georgia has attacked South Ossetia on the opening day of 2008 Olympiad, it is top of cruelty and cynicism.
not much care

Hazleton, PA

#2 May 26, 2013
I only care about cheap Russian prostitutes and vodka.
samcro

Springfield, NJ

#3 May 27, 2013
not much care wrote:
I only care about cheap Russian prostitutes and vodka.
Add ammo to that. They make some decent cheep ammo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Top Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pizza parlor peeper gets prison time Jan 13 Bubbles 2
News Woman Charged in Murder-for-Hire Plot has Preli... Dec 26 angry valley hags 1
News I've been fired (Jul '06) Nov '17 Elbert Wilby 93
News Several rape-related charges dismissed (Nov '06) Nov '17 Victim 7
News Film on former amusement park to premiere Oct '17 Phawk Lesantes 3
News Feds: Three Used Fake Tax Returns to Steal Mill... Sep '17 Leona Helmsley 1
News Man sentenced to prison for embezzling from per... Aug '17 Bedtime4Bonzo 2

Mountain Top Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain Top Mortgages