Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Apr 11, 2013
Ariel

United States

#1 Jan 27, 2006
I am trying to get any information about the death of Charlene DeWitt that was actually murdered in or near the town of Nanticoke, PA... Please let me know where I can get more information about this...
nicole

Manville, NJ

#2 Jan 30, 2006
Ariel wrote:
I am trying to get any information about the death of Charlene DeWitt that was actually murdered in or near the town of Nanticoke, PA... Please let me know where I can get more information about this...
Did you know her? She was my mother's cousin.
sappy

Luzerne, PA

#3 Jul 26, 2007
Was she the girl, killed in Hunlocks by Fink. He strangled her and her daughter & a friend found her the next day. She was to be married and move to flordia.
Utoh

Maplewood, NJ

#4 Jul 28, 2007
nicole wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know her? She was my mother's cousin.
unrelated, but I live in Parsippnay and we are looking at a 2nd home Nanticoke. Can you tell me more about the area.
sass

Towanda, PA

#5 Aug 3, 2007
charlene was murdered by george fink who was given life in jail she is survived by 2 daughters
Jess

Camp Hill, PA

#6 Jul 19, 2008
Utoh wrote:
<quoted text>
unrelated, but I live in Parsippnay and we are looking at a 2nd home Nanticoke. Can you tell me more about the area.
i wouldent want to move here... i have to see my sisters not being able to go outside with out getting made funn of...and if you dont like drugs dont move here and the cops do nuttin about the drugs,and if you have kids they wont like the school they arent very good teachers here and we have strict uniform policy down to where we are not allowd to wear jeans,jewlery any type and khaki pants and polo shirts and white colored shoes..well if you want to know anymore just contact me and ill let you know!! thanks!
kristin

Bangor, PA

#7 Jan 19, 2009
i actually live in the house charlene dewitt was murdered in. she was the only one who was murdered not her daughter.. get the facts straight... doesn't help when she was a druggy.. so much drug stuff was here in the house when we bought it it was ridiculous.. and pot plants growing in the back yard. had to have the police remove it.
Susan

Kingston, PA

#8 Apr 11, 2013
I'm also interested in this case...why would they sell the house with that kind of stuff in and around it? Was it hers or the guy she was going to marry? Does anyone know his name? Not the one that murdered her, the one she was supposed to marry...was it his pot plants? Was he questioned or arrested? And how awful for you that you live there...is their a ghost?!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Top Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 16 hr bacon hater 51,299
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 19 hr Knows he lost 3,921
Hazleton man accused of stealing friend's wallet Aug 21 Friends in Low Pl... 1
Scene & Heard: Plenty of movie options in NEPA Aug 9 FDIC insured 1
LCCC's emergency alert system passes test [Stan... Jul 30 Marcella Sowell 2
Grab dinner at Theodora's Restaurant in Drums Jul '14 Freaklander 1
Wright Township is on the lookout for dangerous... Jun '14 NOTHING CHANGES 2
•••
•••

Mountain Top Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••