Police blotter

There are 2 comments on the The Times Leader story from Oct 12, 2013, titled Police blotter. In it, The Times Leader reports that:

Two store managers chased a pair of alleged shoplifters on Friday, keeping up with them long enough to provide police with information on their whereabouts to make arrests.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times Leader.

junkie-criminal

Hazleton, PA

#1 Oct 13, 2013
So if two people shoplift from the same store and run out with $2.50 worth of stuff, the managers will let the safe and register unnattended. The most helpful story ever.
juan back 2 mexico

Plymouth, PA

#2 Oct 13, 2013
junkie-criminal wrote:
So if two people shoplift from the same store and run out with $2.50 worth of stuff, the managers will let the safe and register unnattended. The most helpful story ever.
thats why store owners should be allowed to have a gun, and shoot shoplifters in the head while standing at the safe and register.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Top Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why won't IHOP open a restaurant in Wilkes-Barr... (Feb '15) May '16 Antoinett 3
News Luzerne County population down May '16 good riddance 1
Patricia Stark is still charged with homicide o... (Aug '06) May '16 Dominic Devarney ... 44
News I've been fired (Jul '06) May '16 Fed Up 92
Crestwood Solicitor Jack Dean May '16 udontknowjack 2
News Experts Weigh in on How to Protect Home Deliver... Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
Living in Glen Lyon (Feb '06) Mar '16 Owain 45

Mountain Top Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain Top Mortgages