Tickets Still Available for CCAAA Summer Celebration

Aug 6, 2007 Read more: GantDaily.com

“Country and Western". This "down home country hoe down”

Don't forget to get your tickets now for the Clearfield County Area Agency on Aging's Summer Celebration to be held on Thursday, August 23, 10:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. at the Expo I Building located at the ... via GantDaily.com

Read more
Jennifer Bolan

United States

#1 Aug 9, 2007
I would just like to let you know that the people of this catering service stole our family pet, a small female chololate labrador puppy. The dog was to stay over night to play with the dogs they already have. When we called to say we're coming to pick her up, they said don't bother, we're not giving her back. I have a preschooler who is heartbroken and cries herself to sleep because she misses her puppy. The police won't help because they say it is a civil suit. These are some very bad people. Don't let them visit your pets. We miss our puppy terribly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Top Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get a better form of transportation for Nanticoke. Apr 18 Jake 1
Check out (sky tran) on you tube or google. Mar '15 William 1
News Why won't IHOP open a restaurant in Wilkes-Barr... Feb '15 Polak Power 1
News Northeastern Pa. gets first all-Hispanic radio ... (Sep '07) Jan '15 Bob 155
News N/A, License: N/A, Created: 2014:12:08 12:09:17 Jan '15 lady 1
Troopers Investigating Shooting in Luzerne County Dec '14 krysti 1
anyone got puppies for sale cheap Dec '14 puppy power 2
More from around the web

Mountain Top People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]