Thomas Hewitt AKA: Leatherface: Alive...
Bowwow

Fayetteville, NC

#2809 Jan 6, 2013
AGAIN....

Hey all. i would like to add alittle bit to this fable of stories.
For the ones of you saying that this movie was based on true events that happened in Tx. Your the one's that are full of it.

TCM is a story created by someone.

To view all info about this movie and the real story behind it click here.. And read read and read some more.

http://www.texaschainsawmassacre.net/TCMMain....

Everyone have a good day and don't turn out the lights...

KiLLrAzOR
http://www.lanzintek.net
drew

United States

#2810 Jan 7, 2013
bullshit he is alive or dead who cares he killed people
Colton Bart

United States

#2811 Jan 7, 2013
This is something to scare us and keep us on edge edd giene who is hanbalector leather face and a murder from the movie psycho is only a guy who kills people and likes it he never had a chain saw
rainbobunni212

United States

#2812 Jan 8, 2013
He obviously is dead. How would he survive if he isn't. He would have to go out in public to get food! And he is probably like 70 so he can't kill anymore. Even if he did ppl would be able to run away easily. And he is probably scarred for life because he killed so many ppl. He is probably locked up in his basement or in a mental hospital somewhere
Mario

United States

#2813 Jan 9, 2013
TCM rules!!!
donny

Ashfield, MA

#2814 Jan 9, 2013
you guys are idiots the story was based on ed gien ther is no thomas hewitt and if there is a man named that it is just a coincadence ask anyone that has to do with the making of the films people like you will fall for anything i got a bag of dog shit that will turn to gold if you rub it on your face you believe that too lol
aaron thompson

Southampton, UK

#2815 Jan 19, 2013
iv the guy he bought me sweets it was cushdy and he likes goin om fb stuff lyk dat its cushdy my mush
timmy

Amelia, OH

#2816 Jan 20, 2013
Justinn wrote:
You guys are retarded,'Thomas Hewitt' was not his real name, his real name was Edward gien, he was bored in the 1910's and died in the 1980's, he never used a chainsaw, was only accused of killing two people, both of which killed by a pistol, he was proven inocent for other murder and missing person cases because of the fact of insanity.

no ur retarded justinn edward gien was the guy t was based off of and many other movies it was never truly based off him and im doing research because i alwayys thought he was real
my ass LOL

New Port Richey, FL

#2817 Jan 20, 2013
Justinn wrote:
...and the movie was lightly based on the real texas chainsaw massacre, he was messed up because he never made friends at school, and when he tried his mom scholded him.
um no school never came up in the subject.He went on a rampage after his mom passed away in 1969
my ass LOL

New Port Richey, FL

#2818 Jan 20, 2013
nu school was never apart of it. he went on a rampage after his mom died in 1969
Osman

Silver Spring, MD

#2819 Jan 21, 2013
He is still alive and hes locked up in leavenworth ks federal prison the reason that they moved there case because he thought he wasnt going to have a fair trial in texas so they had it moved to kansas, for all of you that says this n that gets yur facts together
Syvanna

Niagara Falls, Canada

#2820 Jan 21, 2013
Hi, My name is Syvanna, I just watched the Texas Chainsaw movie and decided to read an article about Thomas Hewitt. I believe that it is possible that he is alive, considering there was a case about him and his family, still in Texas, from 2007. Killing a reporter and FBI agents. It's possible that he is now dead but he might not be 2007 was only 6 years ago... You never know.. If he alive and somehow they catch him(assuming) his 'family' and himself don't slauter them, they'll put him to the death penilty... It is Texas. Lol.
Syvanna

Niagara Falls, Canada

#2821 Jan 21, 2013
my ass LOL wrote:
nu school was never apart of it. he went on a rampage after his mom died in 1969
Wrong. Yes, his mom did die but Luda Mae adopted him after finding him as a baby.. He started out skinning and killing animals, and because the other kids at his school made fun of him about his looks, and his mental illness he went phyco and killed a classmate. Ill give you the site..
http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Thomas_Hewitt_ (TCM)
frogger

Garland, TX

#2822 Jan 22, 2013
dumbasses
Yourlying

Lake Zurich, IL

#2825 Jan 27, 2013
Jhon Hewitt wrote:
My name is john hewitt i am the nefhew of thomas you guys better stop saying he is ed he is thomas i live in brownsville were he is in jail for killing 33 persons and the case is still open youn can visit me if you want at fuck u all .com dont believe me i ll show you pictures where i am next to him
liar...
WTF

East Wenatchee, WA

#2826 Jan 29, 2013
I really think the only information on him is going to come from some one from Texas and no where else.
WTF

East Wenatchee, WA

#2827 Jan 29, 2013
frogger wrote:
dumbasses
you know something they don't?
gareth edwards

UK

#2828 Jan 29, 2013
Just like to say that his name isn't thomas hewitt the person yous are refering to as thomas hewitt his real name is ed gein ghoul of plainfeild and his mother was augusta pretty intresting the book pyscho I recomend reading it tells you more in depth story of his life.
Knowledge

Columbia, SC

#2829 Jan 31, 2013
ghostfrog wrote:
<quoted text>
You are missing the point. THERE IS NOT A REAL THOMAS HEWITT. THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE NEVER HAPPENED. IT WAS JUST A MOVIE. THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A MAN IN TEXAS CALLED LEATHERFACE. The closest you're going to get to real Leatherface is a Wisconsin murderer named Ed Gein. He helped to inspire such characters as Leatherface, Norman Bates & Buffalo Bill (from Silence of the Lambs). But he was not a cannibal, he was a grave robber & was known to have killed just 2 people. He never used a chainsaw was never in Texas. He commited his crimes in the 50's & died in a mental hospital in 1984. Try googling his name, he's the closest you will get to a real Leatherface.
GhostFrog.... Shut Up And Do Your Research. Thomas Hewitt AKA Leather Face Was Real. You Cant Fake Deaths Like That You Know. So Before Responding To Someone's Comment, Look It Up First!

Since: Feb 13

United States

#2830 Feb 3, 2013
Thomas Hewitt is a real person, I know this cuz My grandfather is a Hewitt & is related to Thomas, when all the shit hit the fan about the Texas chainsaw massacar he got out of Texas & changed Hewitt 2 Huett. True story

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Pine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Frasher - City Manager racist? 21 hr Peter 18
Branded Ink Royal AR. (Apr '15) Wed Arthur 10
News Woman held in holdup, accused of luring man to ... Aug 11 Kenny 2
Is there anything that can be done about the "C... Aug 8 Cat Haters 13
News 3rd arrest made in fatal shooting outside Arkan... Feb '17 Vic 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Arkansas (... (Oct '10) Jan '17 Rockie 69
drunkened geneva (Jan '16) Feb '16 5976eeee 3

Mountain Pine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain Pine Mortgages