Concerned

Natick, MA

#1 May 6, 2012
Jud Breslin is going on trial for rape on May 21st in Barnstable, MA Is anyone as concerned as I am?
Nonchalant

Paterson, NJ

#2 May 23, 2012
Nope. Found not guilty.
naa

Morris Plains, NJ

#3 May 7, 2013
Concerned wrote:
Jud Breslin is going on trial for rape on May 21st in Barnstable, MA Is anyone as concerned as I am?
i would be
TrAdvo

Tucker, GA

#4 Jun 16, 2013
naa wrote:
<quoted text>
i would be
Nothing to worry about...was falsely accused and the accuser and her family were exposed during the trial; complete embarrassment for her and her parents. Jury took less than three hours for the verdict. Jud Breslin and his family showed courage and class, something all Mountain Lakers have always known about that family. We remain proud of Jud and are in awe of his courage and class.
naa

New Brunswick, NJ

#5 Jul 12, 2013
Nothing to worry about...was falsely accused and the accuser and her family were exposed during the trial; complete embarrassment for her and her parents. Jury took less than three hours for the verdict. Jud Breslin and his family showed courage and class, something all Mountain Lakers have always known about that family. We remain proud of Jud and are in awe of his courage and class]
HYSTERICAL!
Sick

Denver, CO

#6 Jul 30, 2013
Not guilty does not mean innocent. Reasonable doubt is a high standard and 3 jurors felt he was guilty but prosecution was limited in evidence they could provide. Verdict took over 4 hours.There was no embarrassment for the accuser and her parents. The accuser faced the devil with bravery, and courage. His family perjured themselves on the stand to save him despite the decades of verbal and physical abuse he has administered while putting on a good public front. Typical alcoholic family-secrets and lies.
NSA

United States

#7 Jul 31, 2013
Sick wrote:
Not guilty does not mean innocent. Reasonable doubt is a high standard and 3 jurors felt he was guilty but prosecution was limited in evidence they could provide. Verdict took over 4 hours.There was no embarrassment for the accuser and her parents. The accuser faced the devil with bravery, and courage. His family perjured themselves on the stand to save him despite the decades of verbal and physical abuse he has administered while putting on a good public front. Typical alcoholic family-secrets and lies.
Totally agree. Alcohol has always been a huge part and the verbal abuse is well known amongst close friends and family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Lakes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wallington police blotter (Jul '11) Nov 12 scooby 2
News Challenger defeats Parsippany Mayor James Barberio Nov 9 tombuckley 1
News Teresa Giudice on blaming husband for her priso... Oct '17 lmfao 1
News Mayor asks Trump to deport accuser in kickback ... Oct '17 Angry frog 1
Entrepreneur Opportunity Aug '17 Speakspo 3
News Engagement: Scott Kappmeier & Danielle Ambrosio (Feb '15) Jul '17 Jerome 2
Review: Eastern Dental Of Parsippany - Martin S... (Feb '09) Apr '17 kent 13

Mountain Lakes Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance