Homeowner releases video of realtors ...

Homeowner releases video of realtors having sex '10 TIMES' in his property

There are 1 comment on the Daily Mail story from Mar 10, 2014, titled Homeowner releases video of realtors having sex '10 TIMES' in his property. In it, Daily Mail reports that:

'They used my house like a cheap motel': Furious homeowner releases footage of realtors having sex at least 10 TIMES in property they were supposed to be selling Richard Weiner has chosen to make video of Richard Lindsay and Jeannemarie Phelan having sex inside his home public for the first time Lindsay and Phelan are counter-suing Weiner for $1 ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

lolita26

Santa Tecla, El Salvador

#1 Mar 11, 2014
they totally messed up, c'mon how about a motel? I found more info on her here http://dailyentertainmentnews.com/tv/jeannema...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Lakes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Entrepreneur Opportunity Jun 26 Bill Youngblood 2
Review: Eastern Dental Of Parsippany - Martin S... (Feb '09) Apr '17 kent 13
Robert Vance- Murderer Mar '17 Kim 2
Missing! Danielle Davis, Denville, NJ, 4-19-... (Apr '12) Mar '17 Foxxy 9
News Longtime auto dealer J.B. Grecco developing Sho... (Sep '10) Mar '17 Kim 19
Mayor Dave Mayer makes History raising Highest ... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Recall Mayor Davi... 1
News Mine Hill may get full-time mayor (Mar '14) Dec '16 fedup 2

Mountain Lakes Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain Lakes Mortgages