love it and obey the laws made
hunts n fishes

Little Rock, AR

#3904 Mar 5, 2013
$10.50 w/ trout stamp $15.50
Anonymous

Cabot, AR

#3907 Mar 11, 2013
Aint no tree hugger or some liberal in D.C. going to tell me when i can or can't hunt.
andrew

UK

#3908 Mar 12, 2013
Make more money this march and move up the ladder. Check out this website and you will never regret it. http://PayMilo.com/ref.php... . See you at the top.
Navy

Jonesboro, AR

#3911 Mar 14, 2013
Hunt
floyd timbs

Marked Tree, AR

#3913 Mar 19, 2013
all i do is win
roy

Oklahoma City, OK

#3914 Mar 19, 2013
I want the right to vote
georgene

Salem, AR

#3915 Mar 21, 2013
hunting and fishing is cruel to God's creatures. I will pray for you.
Truth will prevail

Camden, AR

#3916 Mar 27, 2013
Wow

United States

#3917 Mar 28, 2013
I live a little over a mile from Paragould. The other night I passed two deer on my way to town then I saw three crossing the road near Bogil Road and 412 which is well within city limits. A person really has to be careful driving around here late night and especially early morning hours to avoid hitting them.
TRYING

Saint Augustine, FL

#3918 Mar 29, 2013
georgene wrote:
hunting and fishing is cruel to God's creatures. I will pray for you.
Hunting is cruel, Fishing is questionable, the big fish always eat the smaller ones, and other things GOD made for them to eat, to survive. I saw a hawk, carrying a little squirrel away once, in his claws. Pitiful little thing was caught and was still alive, being carried head first and his little tail hanging behind. TO be eaten. BUT, GOD made creatures to do just this, Its necessary in nature for survival, Its not EASY BEING GOD! The Balance in nature had to come, or many would die from inbalance in NATURE. GOD fed his people in the Desert, with QUAIL. Man once made sacrafices of animals to GOD.

Kennett, MO

#3920 Apr 1, 2013
heard bush was better in health
TRYING

Saint Augustine, FL

#3921 Apr 3, 2013
Guest wrote:
I live a little over a mile from Paragould. The other night I passed two deer on my way to town then I saw three crossing the road near Bogil Road and 412 which is well within city limits. A person really has to be careful driving around here late night and especially early morning hours to avoid hitting them.
When deer become too many for vegetation [flowers, schrubs, gardens, and safety,] some cities have started a BOW HUNTING season, strictly controled, for safety, within the city limits. MORGANTOWN, WEST VIRGINIA, is one . Thats home of WVU University.
yahoo

Ozark, AR

#3922 Apr 3, 2013
II stay there I do believe everyone should have the right to fish to hunt and to do everything free as in it be in the natural state. We should all be able to do this without year of having to pay for a a license or or pay for anything just the pleasure of being able to live in this natural state should give him another wonderful benefit another wonderful life

Ash Flat, AR

#3923 Apr 6, 2013
Not now

Ash Flat, AR

#3925 Apr 6, 2013
Not me
Why

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#3927 Apr 10, 2013
Unbelievable

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Home Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holy Smokes 1 hr guest 11
epoxyn is it closing ? 1 hr under the bus 3
Starting a 1% MC Club in Mtn home. Who's intere... (Nov '11) 1 hr ridin the Shadow 103
Video of Benny Magness traffic stop 3 hr wally flower 2
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 hr Quest 29,893
Bodenhammer or Pendergrass? Who will win the ju... 10 hr Voter 1
Melody Butler or Freeman 10 hr RunOverAndLeft4Dead 14
Mountain Home Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Mountain Home Jobs

Mountain Home People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mountain Home News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mountain Home