Comments
3,501 - 3,520 of 3,839 Comments Last updated Yesterday

Hot Springs Village, AR

#3701 Sep 12, 2012
Yes
Arkansas

United States

#3702 Sep 12, 2012
You can not even spell Arkansas!! So you just keep telling us how low we are, lol.

Since: Sep 12

Berryville, AR

#3703 Sep 12, 2012

Since: Sep 12

Berryville, AR

#3704 Sep 12, 2012
While I agree that this legislation is a waste of time and energy because no one is being DENIED the right to hunt, YOU are no better than the racist, uneducated idiots that you paint us to be. Learn to spell before you denigrate an entire state for their lack of education, you twat.
Blank wrote:
This is so werid. Arkansa is a low wage, low education state with high unemployment and high percentage of people with NO healthcare, and a state dominated by the American-Taliban-wannabe's (aka "Evangelical")...and the controversy is over HUNTING?? No wonder places like Arkansas and Mississippi are the dregs of US states! Sad....
ccisabitch

Mountain Home, AR

#3705 Sep 17, 2012
i dont think it will every pass, but truefully i'd be a little afriad to eat wild meat with all the tick fever going around, its something to think about alot of people have got tick fever from deers and rabbits..........
David Stinklefloot

Bellevue, WA

#3706 Sep 17, 2012
Can I still hunt for wild poopoo balls? I hop so, Mommy! Please marry me now, dammit!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#3707 Sep 18, 2012
David Stinklefloot wrote:
Can I still hunt for wild poopoo balls? I hop so, Mommy! Please marry me now, dammit!
Didn't you harvest all of them from your mommy already?
Jimmy hat

Memphis, TN

#3708 Sep 18, 2012
Blank wrote:
This is so werid. Arkansa is a low wage, low education state with high unemployment and high percentage of people with NO healthcare, and a state dominated by the American-Taliban-wannabe's (aka "Evangelical")...and the controversy is over HUNTING?? No wonder places like Arkansas and Mississippi are the dregs of US states! Sad....
Some body had to say it. Right on
Abracadabra

Fort Smith, AR

#3709 Sep 18, 2012
Only in Arkansas will they vote on a law that references another law without stating any changes, restrictions or conditions. I think the main reason for this is that hunters find "Amendment" difficult to say. That and the thought of passing a law changing the word "Amendment" to something else is too difficult to comprehend!

I am in Arkansas, but not from Arkansas.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#3710 Sep 18, 2012
Abracadabra wrote:
Only in Arkansas will they vote on a law that references another law without stating any changes, restrictions or conditions. I think the main reason for this is that hunters find "Amendment" difficult to say. That and the thought of passing a law changing the word "Amendment" to something else is too difficult to comprehend!
I am in Arkansas, but not from Arkansas.
It's obvious that you are not from Arkansas. You are dumber than dirt. You make people in Arkansas look like geniuses!

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#3711 Sep 19, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>It's obvious that you are not from Arkansas. You are dumber than dirt. You make people in Arkansas look like geniuses!
People in New Mexico make Arkansas people look like geniuses too. LOL, LOL, LOL
:)
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#3712 Sep 19, 2012
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
People in New Mexico make Arkansas people look like geniuses too. LOL, LOL, LOL
:)
People in Michigan make stupid people in New Mexico look like geniuses! THANKS!

“Flying Spaghetti Monster”

Since: Nov 11

Stone County

#3714 Sep 19, 2012
ccisabitch wrote:
i dont think it will every pass, but truefully i'd be a little afriad to eat wild meat with all the tick fever going around, its something to think about alot of people have got tick fever from deers and rabbits..........
Wild game that is cooked THOROUGHLY is safe to eat. When done properly any parasites are killed by the elevated temperatures. This does not imply it is OK to stop and pick up roadkill that has been laying in the hot sun on the side of the road. Common sense is something to be cherished these days.

“Flying Spaghetti Monster”

Since: Nov 11

Stone County

#3715 Sep 19, 2012
Blank wrote:
This is so werid. No wonder places like Arkansas and Mississippi are the dregs of US states! Sad....
Uh, it's weird not werid.
Isn't Virginia the state that gave us that wonderful group known as the Moral Majority? Jerry Falwell, what a guy. He and Pat Robertson make a great pair of idiots.
arrowhead

Cape Girardeau, MO

#3717 Sep 22, 2012
Hunting season is hear, start with the best prices.
http://dewaynes.dealscenter.us/aff_c...

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#3718 Sep 22, 2012
arrowhead wrote:
Hunting season is hear, start with the best prices.
http://dewaynes.dealscenter.us/aff_c...
I here it is two.:)
dirty folks at the store

Forrest City, AR

#3719 Sep 22, 2012
they can kiss my butt imma hunt fish and dance ..stand back and watch me do this not surethe can out law a slug hitting a deer from 50 yard away hhaahaa
Nina The Elephant

Cherokee Village, AR

#3720 Sep 23, 2012
I just want some peanuts!
Know this guy

Van Buren, AR

#3721 Sep 24, 2012
Edward

Eastleigh, UK

#3722 Sep 27, 2012
“The humanity of all Americans is diminished when any group is denied rights granted to others.”

Edward, at http://mrsaclaim.net/mrsa-claim-solicitor

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Home Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Bob 29,669
Mikayla Watkins 3 hr John 29
Holy Smokes 5 hr Jesus 3
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 6 hr bird man 9,884
the Zone 9 hr todoe 1
red will herren 12 hr CRC 7
wal marts 12 hr CRC 1
•••
•••
•••

Mountain Home Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mountain Home People Search