UPDATE 3:10 p.m.: Man arrested on sexual assault charge

Oct 3, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Baxter Bulletin

Arkansas State Police and Mountain Home Police arrested Jace Alan Wahler, 35, of Mountain Home on a charge of second degree sexual assault, a Class B felony, according to Carey Manuel, Mountain Home police chief.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Vida

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

What a scumbag!
localeyes

Omaha, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

What exactly happened? From what I've heard about him, he seemed like a nice man.
Jeremy

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I went to school with the dude! He always was a little shaddy!
Jeremy

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

localeyes wrote:
What exactly happened? From what I've heard about him, he seemed like a nice man.
Just looked at his Facebook he is not a nice guy at all seems like a raging drunk that says disgusting things. I bet this wasn't the first time he did something like this.
The Judge

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

Razorback wrote:
Thought a person was innocent, until proven guilty...BUT NOT IN GOOD OLE MOUNTAIN HOME!! None of us know what happened or what the story really is yet. How bout instead of judging someone, we remember that he is human and so are all of us. This man has a family, and children, and whether this is true or not, they are being affected and will be for some time. Kindness goes a long way.I am sure in this town of negative, narrow minded people this will fall on deaf ears.
Kinda obvious when the crime lab is involved and the case has been taking a while that usually mean they have DNA evidence against him! Crime labs can take up to 6 months to get results back so I'm pretty sure, he will be convicted. Maybe this is a blessing to keep his wife an kids, an the community safe from him before he does it more.
The Judge

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

Pitlvr wrote:
He works at tattoos by Sassy in Mountain Home, just an aholeand an arrogant scum bag. he needs to be locked up and his kids taken away. He is a drunk and a predator.
He better go ahead and get a butt tattoo that says " keep out" before he is put in prison.
The truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Some of us do know the FACTS. He better be prepared for some time after what he did. He is disgusting.Can't believe at one time I called him a friend. There's nothing innocent about this man conviction or no conviction. I do feel sorry for his kids though. You just don't get to walk away with no reprucutions after doing something like this!!! My heart goes out to his kids and the VICTIM their lives will never be the same because of some monster!!!
Justice Served

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

You think someone is innocent until proven guilty but not in good ole Mountain Home.. Well he was innocent until he was proven guilty that is why they arrested him! The news said they have been investigating it since January. Do you think the police just made this up so they could just go arrest him for fun?? It also said that evidence was sent to the State Crime Lab which proved him guilty and led to his arrest. Do you think the State Crime Lab and good ole Mountain Home are buddies and the State Crime Lab just made all that up so they could help good ole Mountain Home go arrest him for fun?? I feel terrible for the victim and his children because he is human like you said and he knows the difference between right and wrong and he made a decision to do something so awful to someone. If it happened to you, a friend, a loved one, a family member etc. you would want justice served.
Justice Served

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

That last post was directed at Razorback's comment up there ^^^^^
The truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Justice Served wrote:
You think someone is innocent until proven guilty but not in good ole Mountain Home.. Well he was innocent until he was proven guilty that is why they arrested him! The news said they have been investigating it since January. Do you think the police just made this up so they could just go arrest him for fun?? It also said that evidence was sent to the State Crime Lab which proved him guilty and led to his arrest. Do you think the State Crime Lab and good ole Mountain Home are buddies and the State Crime Lab just made all that up so they could help good ole Mountain Home go arrest him for fun?? I feel terrible for the victim and his children because he is human like you said and he knows the difference between right and wrong and he made a decision to do something so awful to someone. If it happened to you, a friend, a loved one, a family member etc. you would want justice served.
Exactly! Couldn't have said it better!!!!!
Business Owner

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

First of all, there has been no conviction. "Evidence" is circumstantial and until anything is proven in a trial he is still innocent.

Second, anyone who goes and posts a place of employment as "juicy gossip" will have their I.P address traced and you will be sued for defamation of character of the business.

Keep that in mind when spreading your hate.
Justice Served

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

Dear Business Owner:

First of all say what you want the "Evidence" is clearly there as stated before they didn't arrest him for the fun of it and they don't go around arresting innocent people they have to have proof to arrest them and clearly they did.

Second sit back and enjoy the show because since they arrested him obviously your about to see a conviction!
Justice Served

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 6, 2012
 

Judged:

2

Business Owner wrote:
First of all, there has been no conviction. "Evidence" is circumstantial and until anything is proven in a trial he is still innocent.
Second, anyone who goes and posts a place of employment as "juicy gossip" will have their I.P address traced and you will be sued for defamation of character of the business.
Keep that in mind when spreading your hate.
Keep in mind that your supporting and defending a rapist and spreading that will severely hurt whatever business you own!
The Judge

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Wish they could hurry up with this case and get this sex offender in jail, before someone else is hurt!
Wonder is his wife is still supporting him now that she sees all the evidence against him?
TheRealist

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Jace has been my tattoo artist for 3 almost 4 years now and has done all of my tattoos. Not one single time has he ever been anything but professional. Above that he has been a family friend all of my life. To think people are judging him, yet alone blogging about such a tragedy disgusts me.Innocent until proven guilty is just about the only comment I've seen that is even remotely true. He is an incredible father and friend. To all of you passing judgement upon him without knowing a thing I do hope you take some time to look in the mirror and realize we all have our faults and judging people based off their's isn't going to make you any better.
Dear Friend

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

TheRealist wrote:
Jace has been my tattoo artist for 3 almost 4 years now and has done all of my tattoos. Not one single time has he ever been anything but professional. Above that he has been a family friend all of my life. To think people are judging him, yet alone blogging about such a tragedy disgusts me.Innocent until proven guilty is just about the only comment I've seen that is even remotely true. He is an incredible father and friend. To all of you passing judgement upon him without knowing a thing I do hope you take some time to look in the mirror and realize we all have our faults and judging people based off their's isn't going to make you any better.
Wow if you call him and incredible person. Think of all the things before this he has put his wife and children through. Look at his facebook alone and that explains what kind of nasty, womanizing man he is. Feel for his little kids.Hope DHS don't walk away from these children again.The state is prosecuting Jace not the victim. that should tell u a lot about the case... They would not waste their, time, money, or resources on an innocent man!DNA evidence cant be argued with. Please don't believe his lies, even he himself knows he cant get out of this one.Yes, he may have been " professional" with u but Dahlmer was also well liked before he did what he did. We should all be praying for the victim here and applauding that she reported this.75% of rapes go unreported because people don't want to deal with this kind of drama and just hope it will fade away. Amen for the victim possibly saving other people from this. I hope everyone who has been raped or victimized by this type of thing would stand up and seek justice for their suffering.I'm sorry if u as his friend are upset by this, but sometimes we don't truly know what people are capable of.I hope for a fast trial for all involved!
The Unforgivable

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

TheRealist wrote:
Jace has been my tattoo artist for 3 almost 4 years now and has done all of my tattoos. Not one single time has he ever been anything but professional. Above that he has been a family friend all of my life. To think people are judging him, yet alone blogging about such a tragedy disgusts me.Innocent until proven guilty is just about the only comment I've seen that is even remotely true. He is an incredible father and friend. To all of you passing judgement upon him without knowing a thing I do hope you take some time to look in the mirror and realize we all have our faults and judging people based off their's isn't going to make you any better.
Sure we all have our faults but that doesn't make it right. This is not just some little mistake you say oh it's ok no big deal. This crime he committed is terrible and unforgivable. Imagine, the people that have been affected and hurt over this and the poor victim is probably scarred for life. Being arrested for sexual assault doesn't sound like he is too incredible to me.
The truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Oct 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

justathought wrote:
How many times has someone yelled RAPE, when in reality, they consented to the act, and feel bad later, or as many of you mentioned, alcohol. Perhaps if alcohol was involved,there may be other aspects of this story. Women saying rape when in fact it is NOT, should be prosecuted! This accusation can ruin a persons life. AND TO THE KNOW IT ALL that said if he was arrested then he IS GUILTY, that is the most asinine thing I have ever heard. If you follow up on several cases in Baxter County, people are arrested based on an investigation, INVESTIGATION, NOT A TRIAL. BUT if you follow the case to a judge, some are dismissed and several never it to any type of punishment. If this man is NOT GUILTY, I hope him and his family go after this woman. When you behave like a harlot, and then all of the sudden say rape, it leaves the door open for A LOT of speculation. I am willing to bet that ALL OF YOU on this post would not say these things to his face!
I'm willing to bet $ we would all say these things right to his face and anyone else's who wants to act like he is so damn holy!! I'm at a loss for words on what to even say to your bull shit statement that someone would "cry" rape I get it does happen but I'm 100% sure this is not one of those cases! That will all come out in the wash though and I can't wait till it does! Anyone who would stand beside someone In this situation is just as bad as them! When it's all said and done you don't get to just RAPE someone and get a slap on the hand!!!! Idc what the situation was. ALSO he is a married man WITH children, he's defiantly setting a great example! If I was the wife id open my eyes get my kids and get out before he does something else! Just my opinion! His reputation wasn't that great to begin with but this tips it off! Good luck to you "supporters" though! I for one will never see anything OK about this!
Listen here

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Oct 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

justathought wrote:
How many times has someone yelled RAPE, when in reality, they consented to the act, and feel bad later, or as many of you mentioned, alcohol. Perhaps if alcohol was involved,there may be other aspects of this story. Women saying rape when in fact it is NOT, should be prosecuted! This accusation can ruin a persons life. AND TO THE KNOW IT ALL that said if he was arrested then he IS GUILTY, that is the most asinine thing I have ever heard. If you follow up on several cases in Baxter County, people are arrested based on an investigation, INVESTIGATION, NOT A TRIAL. BUT if you follow the case to a judge, some are dismissed and several never it to any type of punishment. If this man is NOT GUILTY, I hope him and his family go after this woman. When you behave like a harlot, and then all of the sudden say rape, it leaves the door open for A LOT of speculation. I am willing to bet that ALL OF YOU on this post would not say these things to his face!
Maybe u should talk about something u actually know about! This man will be tried an convicted for what he did! I would say every word of this to his face, he will be punished by the law for this and be damned! U obviously know nothing about the case to voice this opinion and if u really believe what u typed about this victim ur sorely mistaken! Yes a lot of people cry rape when it hasn't happened but this isn't the case here! The state is prospecting him not the victim and they have enough evidence to put him in the slammer for a long time, not circumstantial but corroborating ! He will get his at his day in court and will be repeating the percussion a of his actions! Long before this, this man has been a harm to his wife, children, and anyone he encounters! Glad he is finally being punished for his immoral and self gratifying ways
Good ole boy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Oct 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

To all of this punks supporters I would love to see him out and about I have a lot that I would say to his face but I'm pretty sure he will steer clear of all of the pepole that's supporting the victim it makes me sick that I called him a friend and for ( justathought) I'm pretty sure I know more about it than u do and I guarantee u if knew what I know u would change your opinion and for all defending jace how would u feel if he did this to your mom sister wife or daughter. Ya that what I thought

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mountain Home Discussions

Search the Mountain Home Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 8 min Answer Man 28,748
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) 8 hr Crazy 934
Krystin Tollen 9 hr Jeff 3
Cranfield road is pretty ghetto 10 hr Ohh 5
kelli hicks 11 hr John 11
Any jobs for engineers in Mountain Home? 12 hr Google 5
find me Chris partee 12 hr How about this 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mountain Home Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mountain Home People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Mountain Home News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mountain Home
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••